Are you planning to visit Australia in the near future? If so, then you must be ready with the most important prerequisite of visiting Australia, the Australian visa. Without a valid visa, Indians are not allowed to enter or stay in Australia. Indians intending to visit Australia with the purpose of tourism, business or visit can apply for an online Australian visa. But getting this visa is not so easy as the visa rejection rates are quite high here.
This blog tells you 5 things to know before you apply for an Australian visa and how you can get your visa with 100% cashback.
#Point No 1
Know Your Australia Visa Well!
If you are applying for your Australia visa, you must know the visa specifications very well. If you are visiting Australia with the purpose of visit, tourism or business, you will have to apply for a visitor visa. This Australia visitor visa is technically known as Subclass 600 visitor visa. You can apply for this type of Australian visa online. To avail of this visa, no visa interview or biometric data is required. But at the same time, unlike many other online visas, you will have to submit the original passport along with other documents.
This is a non-extendable visa. It has a one-year validity and allows multiple entries. The visa holder can stay up to 90 days in Australia in each entry.
Read More: Australia Tourist Visa
#Point No 2
The Australian Visa Requirements
You are to submit quite a long list of documents while applying for an Australian visa. Some of the documents are mandatory for all applicants, while some others are to be submitted as per the profile of the applicant.
Here are the documents to be submitted-
- Original passport with at least 6 months validity
- Notarized copy of all the pages of the passport, including the pages where you have other valid or expired visas if any.
- Duly filled Australian visa application form 1419
- 2 copies of recent passport size photographs of size 3.5″ x 4.5″. The photos should have a matte finish; the background should be white and besides must have 80% face coverage without restrictions.
- A personal covering letter explaining about your trip and personal details
- Attested copy of the last 6 months’ bank statement
- Personal Income Tax returns or Form 16 for the last 3 years
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Confirmed hotel reservations
- Last 3 months salary slip
- Original leave sanction certificate with company seal
- Pension pay order certificate
- 6 months’ bank statement if you are retired from a private company
- The student ID card issued from the respective institution
- Bonafide certificate
- Birth certificate
- NOC from the parents if travelling alone
- A signed affidavit on Rs.100 stamp paper, from the non-accompanying parent if travelling with only one parent
- An ID proof parent- PAN card or passport copy
If Visiting a Friend or Family
- Invitation letter copy
- Inviters ID proof- passport copy, or permit copy, etc.
- Address proof of the invitee- Utility bill, Electricity bill, etc
If Someone is Sponsoring you
- Sponsorship letter
- Sponsor’s national ID proof- PAN card or Resident permit
- Last 3 months’ updates bank statement
- IT returns for the last 3 years
The above-mentioned documents are required while applying for your Australian visa. Apart from the same, there are some other documents that a visa holder should be ready with. This set of additional documents are to be shown at the immigration Australia on your arrival.
- Original passport.
- Return flight ticket, Hotel bookings / Invitation letter from invitee as proof of your accommodation.
- Travel medical insurance, HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance for as low as INR 300.
- Additionally, you may be asked to provide proof of funds and other details about your travel.
Read More: Australia Visa Requirements
Point No 3
How much to pay for Australia visa
The cost of an Australia visa is comparatively higher than many other country visas. The Australia visa fee for Indian passport holders is INR 10,780 for each visa. Here is a clear break up of the visa fee-
Read More: Australia Visa Fees
The Australia visa fee mentioned above can be eliminated if you apply for your visa through Blinkvisa.
We offer 100% cashback of the visa fee in your Blinkwallet. You can use the blink wallet balance to book flight tickets, hotel bookings and activities to do in Australia. Using Blinkcash will help you to get exciting discounts on each booking. Here is an example of how you can get a discount on flight and hotel booking.
Important Note- You can use your Blinkcash only if you use Blinkvisa portal for your travel bookings
Point No 4
How to Apply for Australian Visa
The application process of Australia visa may differ depending on the portal you choose to apply for your visa. If you apply for your visa through the official website, you will be entirely on yourself. Starting from choosing the right visa type to uploading the documents and payment, you will have to do it all by yourself without any assistance. This leaves a lot of room for getting confused and making mistakes which can lead to the rejection of visa application!
On the other hand, you can choose to apply for your visa through qualified visa agents like Blinkvisa. Blinkvisa offers expert assistance on each step of visa processing. Right from choosing the correct visa type to filling the application form. Being a visa applicant, you just need to submit your documents to us and make an initial payment of INR 1000. We will do all the needful for your visa. You can make payment of the rest of the amount only after you get the approval of your Australia visa application.
Steps to apply for Australia visa through Blinkvisa-
- Visit Blinkvisa.
- Click on the “Apply for Visa”.
- Provide us with your basic information such as name, email & number of applicants.
- Complete the initial payment of just INR 1000 & get a full cashback of INR 10,780 into your wallet.
- Use your BlinkWallet to book your flight, hotel, activities for your Australia trip.
- Once your visa is approved, We will inform you via SMS and Email.
- Complete any pending due payment.
- Get your visa delivered at your doorstep by our visa experts.
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/visa/Australia-Tourist-Visa” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #ffffff”]Apply For Australia Visa[/su_button]
Read More: How to Apply for Australia Visa
Point No 5
Do you have a travel plan?
Australia is a really vast country to visit. An expert made travel plan is necessary if you want to make your Australia trip worth of every penny you are spending. Moreover, you will be enquired about your travel plan at the immigration counter in Australia. So, getting a travel plan ready before you start your journey is going to be an act of smart traveller.
Thinking of how to get the best travel plan? Well.. we can help you with Australia travel plan as per your convenience and budget. And most excitingly, we provide personalized travel plan for our valued customers without any additional cost.
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/blog/custom-travel-itinerary/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fffffff”]Click to Get Your Australia Travel Plan[/su_button]
Bon Voyage !