The tourism industry is one of Thailand’s most impressive and revenue earning sector as millions of travellers from around the world visit for its mix of culture and tradition. To apply for a Thailand visa, you need to understand the kind of visas and the policies the embassy follows for approving them.
With a number of countries eligible for visa-free entry and visa on arrival, there are many things you need to know before traveling to Thailand. So, here is an article that will explain to you about Thailand’s visa and how to go for it.
Thailand visa and why you need it?
A visa for Thailand is a must-have document to visit, tour or stay in Thailand from 30-90 days. There are countries that are exempted from any visa but India is not one among them. Indian tourists should take have a visa in order to enter Thailand.
But to the relief of many, the Thai tourist visa is an online visa and hence the applicant does not require to visit the visa application centre numerous times. Though it is easy to avail this, when you apply via consulate or other visa agents, you might end up spending a huge amount.
That’s why you need to switch to Blinkvisa! If you want to eliminate all the hassles of Thailand visa application, you can always take expert assistance from Blinkvisa.
Which countries do not require a visa to enter Thailand?
There are 50+ countries exempted from visa when visiting Thailand for tourism purpose. Nationals of such countries may explore Thailand for up to 90 days without a visa. Unfortunately, India is not one among the many countries that fall under visa exemption.
Hence, being an Indian citizen, you will have to apply for a visa or opt for Visa On Arrival.
Choose the type of visa that suits your travel plan:
Thailand Tourist Visa or Thai visit visa:
Thailand visit visa is an electronic visa and it can be availed through the easy online application if you go through a right and well-informed agent. This tourist visa enables you to stay for 30 days straight and allows you to stay with friends/relatives and also travel your heart out.
Read more: Thailand Tourist Visa
Visa Upon Arrival in Thailand:
This visa is recommended when you intend to stay for just 15 days and exclusively for tourism purposes. Unlike visit visa, this visa does not give you the authority to stay for a longer duration, extension or used for any other purposes other than travel. Beware of the long queues at the immigration as that might spoil your travel plan. Perplexed on which tourist visa to opt? Check out Thailand visa on arrival
Thailand Business Visa:
This visa is recommended when you intend to visit Thailand for any business event or any other activity that your company requires you to do. The duration of this visa is for 90 days and it can be extended when necessary documents are submitted.
Read for More Information: Thailand Business Visa
Cost of the Thailand tourist visa:
Read More: Thailand Visa Fees
Apply for Thailand visa from your home with Blinkvisa:
A summary of the steps to be followed:
- Contact the Blinkvisa website and ask your enquiry about Thailand eVisa.
- Within half an hour, you will get a call from the official who will explain about the kind of visa to apply and what are the benefits of choosing Blinkvisa.
- The official will fix an appointment with the visa agent who will either arrive at your doorstep for further processing or will get all your details online. (Whichever you prefer)
- The visa agent will explain the documents you need to submit, forms to fill and any other requirement.
- To initiate the visa processing, you would be asked to pay a primary fee of Rs.500. As soon as you make the payment, the entire visa fee is credited to your Blinkwallet account as Blinkcash.
- After you submit the documents and details, within 2-3 working days you will get your visa delivered to your doorstep or send to the Blinkwallet account. (to be downloaded by you later)
- After that, you will have to pay the remaining amount as the closure.
Not to forget the amazing discounts you could avail on your travel expenses through the portal. In fact, you can enjoy discounts up to 11% with Blinkvisa on flight tickets, hotel reservations, and other travel-related packages and activities.
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fffffff”]Apply for Thailand Visa[/su_button]
What you need to submit:
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months and with two blank pages for official use
- The Thailand visa application form completely filled and signed by you.
- Scanned copies and photographs of the following specifications: 3.5 x 5.5 cm, not older than 6 months.
- Confirmed air tickets in and out of Thailand
- Original bank statement (last six months and attested by the bank)
- Proof of hotel reservation or if you are staying with friends and relatives, proof of their address proof and copy of ID.
- In case of business visa :
A cover letter from both company and travel agency stating all names with passport numbers, plan of travel and place(s) to stay, and company’s bank statement attested by the banks and company’s business registration
Read More: Thailand Visa Requirements
Concerned about your Thailand travel budget?
At Blinkvisa we not only help you in getting a visa but we also provide you with a customised travel plan through effective discounts.
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/blog/custom-travel-itinerary/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fffffff”]Click to Get Thailand Travel Plan[/su_button]
Thailand Visa FAQs
1. Do Indians need a visa for Thailand?
Yes, Indian citizens and passport holders do require a visa for Thailand.
Read More: Thailand Visa for Indians
2. Can Indian citizens get Visa on Arrival?
Yes, India is one among the 21 countries to get the eligibility of VOA. All you have to do is to fill your immigration forms and check out at the essential airport checkpoints.
Read More: Thailand Visa on Arrival
3. Can I apply for Thailand visa online?
Yes, a Thailand visit visa for Indians is an online visa or eVisa.
Read More: Thailand Visa Online
4. What are the documents to be submitted when travelling with a child/infant?
You must furnish the Birth certificate copy along with NOC on 100/- stamp parent from parents or the non-accompanying parent, as applicable. Also, carry a copy of any ID proof of parent(s)
5. What are the charges for Thailand visa fee online?
At Blinkvisa, we charge a service charge of INR 500 along with 18% GST only.
6. Is there a time period to use my Blinkwallet cash?
Blinkwallet has a warranty for a lifetime and the best part is that you can unlock your discounts and avail the cashback anytime and anywhere.