Turkey inspires any traveller with bustling nightlife and amicable culture and that is why the visa rules for Turkey have always been tour friendly and easily applicable. How to apply for Turkish visa? What are the documents? What is an eVisa? Here is a handy guide on all your Turkey visa queries.
You can now get a Turkey tourist visa from India with attractive 100% cashback on blinkvisa.com. Along with cashback on your entire visa fee, you can easily book the flight, hotel, activities to Istanbul all at cost price.
Apply for Turkish Visa – Things to Remember
Before getting into the types and the fee, there is some important checklist that you should put attention to when it comes to your Turkey visa application.
- Keep a check of the visa requirements – While it is always understood that for any visa you must submit certain documents, some people might not check if they have given information matching their necessary proofs. Hence, you need to furnish accurate ones else it would further delay your dream trip.
- Passport validity – Many people tend to ignore the policy of having six months of a valid passport. They might not even check their expiry date and go ahead in booking flights and hotels. To travel to Turkey, a passport is a mandatory requirement and make sure your photographs comply with the specifications of the Turkey consulate.
- Protect your travel – Anybody desires to have a peaceful trip and insuring your travel is always an advantage! Did you know that you can get a travel insurance HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance for as low as INR 300?
- Accurate travel itinerary -Whether you are travelling by air or sea, you must ensure that your travel plans are put into action appropriately. The Embassy would not issue your visa if you do not give a correct inward and outward ticket.
Read More: Turkey Visa Requirements
Want a custom-made travel plan to experience the best of Turkey in your way?
Blinkvisa gives you the perfect itinerary!
A glance at the types of Turkey visa:
- eVisa Turkey or Turkey Visa Online
- Sticker Visa
To know each in detail, read Turkey Visa Guide
Salient Features of Turkey eVisa
Turkey eVisa is online processing visa which enables an easy way of application and approval. Indian citizens must avail eVisa Turkey to visit for tourism purposes.
- Processing time is – up to five days
- Stay period – 30 continuous days
- Validity – six months
- Type of entry – Single entry
Read More: Turkey Tourist Visa
When should you apply for Turkey eVisa?
Although it is beneficial to apply at least three months in advance, it is also good if you apply just a month before your travel dates as Turkey visa processing needs scrutinising and it is precautionary in case of any missing documents or facts.
Read More: Turkey Visa Application
How much does the visa cost?
During the primary stage, you must pay just INR 500 in order to process your visa. Blinkvisa experts will contact you for the documents. After you submit the scanned copy you can pay the remaining fee. The total cost of Turkey visa is INR 4789. We do not collect any hidden charges from you.
After you submit all the required scanned copies, Blinkvisa will take care of the rest! Post the approval mail you can make the entire payment.
- 18% of GST is included in the total fees mentioning.
- The visa will be a pdf document which needs to be taken print and carried along for your travel.
Read More: Turkey Visa Fee
Your Ideal Steps To Apply For Turkey Visa
We have a Simplified process for Turkey Tourist visa:
- Visit www.blinkvisa.com
- Provide us with your basic information such as name, email & travel date.
- Complete the initial payment of just INR 500 & get a full cashback of INR 4789 into your wallet.
- Use your BlinkWallet to purchase your flight, hotel, activities and other travel-related stuff.
- Once your visa is approved, We will intimate you via SMS and Email.
- Complete any pending due payment & download your Turkey visa by logging into your portal.
Blinkvisa excels at two things, taking the pain out of applying for visa & ensuring that your trip is not ruined by unforeseen visa rejections.
Turkish Visa FAQs
1. Do Indians have Turkey visa on arrival?
The Turkey visa on arrival was taken down by the Embassy for the last two years. Now Indian nationals have to apply for eVisa or a visa directly from the Embassy depending on their eligibility.
Read More: Turkey Visa On Arrival
2. What is the mandatory requirement for Turkey transit visa?
A valid passport and flight tickets are mandatory documents that you need to provide to get a transit visa.
Read More: Turkey Transit Visa
3. Can Indians without a UK visa apply for eVisa to Turkey?
Indians without a valid Uk, US, Schengen or Ireland visa or residence permit cannot apply for an online visa. They must directly apply via the Embassy.
Read More: Turkey Visa For Indians