Australia is one of the best countries to have a business and the fact has been affirmed by the EODB (Ease of Doing Business) Index. The 2019 data says that Australia ranked 14 among 190 economies worldwide. The business opportunities are found in abundance in this country and foreign investors are always welcomed in Australia. But before you visit Australia with the purpose of business, you must obtain an Australia business visa.
This blog explains every aspect of an Australian visa for Business and how you can get it with 100% cashback.
What is Australia Business Visa?
An Australia business visa is a permit given by the Australian embassy to a foreign national to enter and stay in Australia for business activities. The Australian Government has recently made the visa application process easier by introducing online visa processing. At present, a business visa applicant does not need to visit the visa application centre or face an interview to get the visa. One can apply online for this visa through the official website or any qualified visa agent.
Note: The Australia business visa is known as a Subclass 600 visitor visa and this visa can also be used for tourism or visit purposes.
This visa is valid for 1 year from the day of issuance. This can a single or a multiple entry visa and you can stay up to 90 days in Australia with this visa. It takes 20-25 working days to process an Australia business visa form India.
The Conditions of Australia Business Visa
A business visa for Australia comes with some conditions. Being an ideal visitor, one must follow all of them during their stay in Australia. The Australian government is very strict about the same and hence not obeying any of them may make you face legal action against you.
If you visit Australia with a business visa
- Be a genuine visitor travelling to Australia for business visitor activities
- Be outside Australia when you apply and when the embassy decides on your application
With this visa, you can
- Make general business or employment enquiry
- Sign contracts
- Participate in a conference or trade fair
With this visa, you cannot
- Be paid by the organisers to take part
- Stay more than the permitted stay period
- Take up a course for longer than 3 months
- Sell goods or services directly to the public
Eligibility to Get Australia Business Visa
There are some eligibility criteria that an applicant has to match to become eligible for a business visa. Here are the eligibility criteria-
To get an Australian business visa, you must meet the health requirements defined by the Australian embassy. If the embassy is doubtful about your health condition, they may ask you for a health checkup. In such conditions, your visa will be granted only after getting a green signal on your medical reports.
The Australian embassy also checks the character of the visa applicant. Scenarios such as having a criminal record will make your Australia visa application go rejected.
Pay your debts to the Australian government
You must pay off any debts owed to the Australian Government (taken by you or your members of the family) before you apply for the visa.
Have enough money
You must proof enough fund for your survival during your stay in Australia
Be a genuine visitor
You must stay temporarily in Australia and obey all the conditions of your business visa.
Australia Business Visa Requirements
The business visa requirements for Australia are as follows-
- Original passport with at least 6 months validity
- Notarized copy of all the pages of the passport, including the pages where you have other valid or expired visas if any.
- Duly filled Australian visa application form 1419
- 2 copies of recent passport size photographs of size 3.5″ x 4.5″. The photos should have a matte finish; the background should be white and besides must have 80% face coverage without restrictions.
- A personal covering letter explaining about your trip and personal details
- Attested copy of the last 6 months’ bank statement
- Personal Income Tax returns or Form 16 for the last 3 years
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Confirmed hotel reservations
- Last 3 months salary slip
- Original leave sanction certificate with company seal
- Invitation letter by the host
At the immigration-
Apart from all those mentioned documents for applying for the visa, you will have to show some documents at the immigration Australia too. The following documents are needed to show at the immigration-
- Original passport.
- Return flight ticket, Hotel bookings / Invitation letter from the invitee.
- Travel medical insurance, HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance for as low as INR 300.
- Additionally, you may be asked to provide proof of funds and other details about your travel.
Read More: Australia Visa Requirements
Australia Business Visa Fee
The fee for Australia visa for Indians in INR 10780 if you apply it through Blinkvisa.
Here is the breakup of the same-
If you apply for your visa through Blinkvisa, you will only have to pay INR 1000 to initiate the visa process. Unlike any other visa agencies, you don’t need to pay the entire visa fee in advance. You can pay the rest of the amount only after your visa gets approved.
The entire visa fee i.e.INR 10,780 will be given back to you in the form of Blinkwallet cashback. You can use the blank wallet cashback for booking flight tickets and hotel reservations at a discounted price
Read More: Australia Visa Fees
How to Apply for Australia Visa
Applying for an Australia visa is very easy if you apply the same through us. We offer expert assistance in every step of visa processing.
The steps to apply for Australia visa are-
- Visit Blinkvisa.
- Provide us with your basic information such as name, email & number of applicants.
- Complete the initial payment of just INR 1000 & get a full cashback of INR 10,780 into your wallet.
- Use your BlinkWallet to book your flight, hotel, activities for your Australia trip.
- Once your visa is approved, We will inform you via SMS and Email.
- Complete any pending due payment.
- Your visa along with the original passport will be delivered to your doorstep.
Read More: Apply for Australia Visa
Important Note- Please note that with a Subclass 600 visa one can not engage in any kind of employment. If you want to run a business as a non-citizen, you will have to apply for a work visa.
Frequently Asked Question on Australia Business Visa
1. How long does it take to get an Australian business visa?
If you apply for a subclass 600 visitor visa, it will take 20-25 working days to process the visa.
2. How can I get a business visa?
You can get a business visa online by either applying through the official website or visa agencies like Blinkvisa.
Read More: Australia Visa Online
3. What is the difference between a work permit and a business visa?
A work permit allows the visitor to get involved in paid services but with a business visa, you can’t earn any money in Australia.
4. How long does a business visa last?
A business visa comes with 1-year validity.
5. Can I extend my Australia business visa?
No, it is not an extendable visa. You will have to apply for a fresh visa if you want to stay longer.