Australia, not just a country, it is a continent in itself. Hence, by visiting Australia, you can experience the whole continent in one trip. This country is vast and has a galore of things to do and see here. Australia is always known for its exquisite ambiance, exotic atmosphere, the greeneries, rainforests, the metropolis and most importantly, the Great Barrier Reef.
The breathtaking beauty of Australia makes it worth visiting at least once in a lifetime. But if you want to visit Australia, you must obtain permission from the Australian embassy which is technically called Australia Travel Visa.
A visa for Australia is a must-have document to visit Australia. But to the relief of many, this is an online visa and hence the applicant does not require to visit the visa application centre numerous times. Though it is easy to obtain this visa, it can cost you nearly 10K for each visa. This blog explains everything you need to know about Australia travel visa and how you can get it with 100% cashback.
The Basics of Australia Travel Visa
All the Indians visiting Australia with the purpose of tourism, visit or business can apply for an online visitor visa ( Subclass 600 visitor visa) for Australia. Though it is an online visa, the applicant has to submit the original passport along with the other documents required. It takes 20-25 working days to process an Australia visa. This visa is valid for 1 year from the day of issuance. The visa holder can stay up to 90 days in Australia with this visa.
Read More: Australia Tourist Visa
Note- You can not extend the validity of an Australia travel visa
Documents Required for Australia Travel Visa
In order to get a travel visa for Australia, you will have to furnish some documents. Some documents are mandatory for all applicants and some are to be furnished as per the profile of the applicant. Here is the complete list of documents you will need to get a travel visa for Australia.
- Original passport with at least 6 months validity
- Notarized copy of all the pages of the passport, including the pages where you have other valid or expired visas if any.
- Duly filled Australian visa application form 1419
- 2 copies of recent passport size photographs of size 3.5″ x 4.5″. The photos should have a matte finish; the background should be white and besides must have 80% face coverage without restrictions.
- A personal covering letter explaining about your trip and personal details
- Attested copy of the last 6 months’ bank statement
- Personal Income Tax returns or Form 16 for the last 3 years
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Confirmed hotel reservations
- Last 3 months salary slip
- Original leave sanction certificate with company seal
- Pension pay order certificate
- 6 months’ bank statement if you are retired from a private company
- The student ID card issued from the respective institution
- Bonafide certificate
- Birth certificate
- NOC from the parents if travelling alone
- A signed affidavit on Rs.100 stamp paper, from the non-accompanying parent if travelling with only one parent
- An ID proof parent- PAN card or passport copy
If Visiting a Friend or Family
- Invitation letter copy
- Inviters ID proof- passport copy, or permit copy, etc.
- Address proof of the invitee- Utility bill, Electricity bill, etc
If Someone is Sponsoring you
- Sponsorship letter
- Sponsor’s national ID proof- PAN card or Resident permit
- Last 3 months’ updates bank statement
- IT returns for the last 3 years
At the immigration-
Apart from all those mentioned documents for applying for the visa, you will have to show some documents at the immigration Australia too. The following documents are needed to show at the immigration-
- Original passport.
- Return flight ticket, Hotel bookings / Invitation letter from invitee as proof of your accommodation.
- Travel medical insurance, HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance for as low as INR 300.
- Additionally, you may be asked to provide proof of funds and other details about your travel.
Read More: Australia Visa Requirements
Note: If you apply for your visa through Blinkvisa, we will take care of document submission as per your profile.
Australia Travel Visa Fee
The fee for Australia travel visa for Indians in INR 10780 if you apply it through Blinkvisa. There is no additional amount you are to pay for the visa. The visa fee mentioned above comprises all three elements, i.e. the visa cost, Blinkvisa charges, and the applicable taxes. Here is the breakup of the same-
If you apply for your visa through Blinkvisa, you will only have to pay only INR 1000 to initiate the visa process. Unlike any other visa agencies, you don’t need to pay the entire visa fee in advance. You can pay the rest of the amount only after your visa gets approved.
The entire visa fee, you have paid will be given back to you in the form of Blinkwallet cashback. You can use the blank wallet cashback for booking flight tickets, hotel reservations, and activities to do in Australia.
Read More: Australia Visa Fees
Note: Please note that the Australia visa fee is non-refundable.
How to Apply for Australia Travel Visa
The application process of an Australia visa is very smooth and seamless when you apply the same through us. We assist you in each step of visa processing, may it be choosing the right visa type or filling the application form.
Being a visa applicant, you just need to submit the needful documents and give your personal and travel details.
The steps to apply for Australia visa are-
- Visit Blinkvisa.
- Provide us with your basic information such as name, email & number of applicants.
- Complete the initial payment of just INR 1000 & get a full cashback of INR 10,780 into your wallet.
- Use your BlinkWallet to book your flight, hotel, activities for your Australia trip.
- Once your visa is approved, We will inform you via SMS and Email.
- Complete any pending due payment.
- Your visa along with the original passport will be delivered to your doorstep.
Read More: How to Apply for Australia Visa
Australia Travel Visa: FAQS
1. Do Indians need a visa to visit Australia?
Yes. All Indian passport holders must obtain a valid visa to enter and stay in Australia.
Read More: Australia Visa for Indians
2. Can I get a visa on arrival in Australia?
No. Australia visa on arrival facility is not applicable to Indian citiznes.
3. Can I convert my travel visa to work visa in Australia?
Once you enter Australia with a travel visa, you can not convert it to any kind of visa while being in Australia. If you need a work visa, you will have to apply for a fresh visa.
4. How long can I stay in Australia with a travel visa?
You can stay up to 90 consecutive days in Australia with a travel visa.
5. How will I know about the status of my visa?
You will be informed about the approval or rejection of your visa through SMS or email.