Australia, being one of the hottest destinations for Indians has seen a major surge in the number of visa applications in the last 5 years. The land of sun, sand and sea definitely has an incredible fan base and to experience it, Indian citizens must avail a visa. Hence, if you are planning for a trip to Australia, here is everything you need to know about Australia visa for Indian Nationals.
First things first. You need to decide your purpose of visit. Whether it is tourism, study or work. After that, you can proceed to apply for the same.
Get 100% cashback with Blinkvisa and get your Australian visa in just 20 days. Also, you get to use the cashback on your flight, hotel bookings and tour activities.
Australia visa for Indians: The Basics
An Australia visa for Indians is an online visa. This visa is also known as Subclass 600 Visitor Visa. Indians visiting Australia with the purpose of tourism, visiting friends or relatives in Australia or unpaid business tours such as attending meetings or seminars can apply for this visa.
An Australia online visa allows the visa holder to stay 3 months in Australia in each visit. The validity of this visa is 1 year from the day of issuance and allows multiple entries. It takes 20-25 working days to process this visa.
The cost of this visa form India is INR 10,780 for each visa. But if you apply for the same though Blinkvisa, you will get 100% cashback of the visa fee. The cashback amount will be credited in the Blinkwallet of the visa applicant. One can use the Blinkwallet balance to book flights and hotels in Australia which attracts huge discounts.
Australia Visa Requirements
The Australia visa requirement list contains two parts. The first is the mandatory documents while the second one has the list of supportive documents as per the profile of the visa applicant. Apart from the documents required, there are Health Requirements, Character Requirements, and Financial Requirements.
Let’s start with the documents required-
- Original passport with at least 6 months validity
- Notarized copy of all the pages of the passport, including the pages where you have other valid or expired visas if any.
- Duly filled Australian visa application form 1419
- 2 copies of recent passport size photographs of size 3.5″ x 4.5″. The photos should have a matte finish; the background should be white and besides must have 80% face coverage without restrictions.
- A personal covering letter explaining about your trip and personal details
- Attested copy of the last 6 months’ bank statement
- Personal Income Tax returns or Form 16 for the last 3 years
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Confirmed hotel reservations
- Last 3 months salary slip
- Original leave sanction certificate with company seal
- Pension pay order certificate
- 6 months’ bank statement if you are retired from a private company
- The student ID card issued from the respective institution
- Bonafide certificate
- Birth certificate
- NOC from the parents if travelling alone
- A signed affidavit on Rs.100 stamp paper, from the non-accompanying parent if travelling with only one parent
- An ID proof parent- PAN card or passport copy
If Visiting a Friend or Family
- Invitation letter copy
- Inviters ID proof- passport copy, or permit copy, etc.
- Address proof of the invitee- Utility bill, Electricity bill, etc
If Someone is Sponsoring you
- Sponsorship letter
- Sponsor’s national ID proof- PAN card or Resident permit
- Last 3 months’ updates bank statement
- IT returns for the last 3 years
At the immigration-
Apart from all those mentioned documents for applying for the visa, you will have to show some documents at the immigration Australia too. The following documents are needed to show at the immigration-
- Original passport.
- Return flight ticket, Hotel bookings / Invitation letter from invitee as proof of your accommodation.
- Travel medical insurance, HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance for as low as INR 300.
- Additionally, you may be asked to provide proof of funds and other details about your travel.
Read More: Australia Visa Requirements
You might need to have health examinations if you belong to a country where there are public health concerns such as polio or Ebola Virus Disease (EVD)
Conditions to meet to get an Australia visa for Indians
- No paid work is permitted
- Can not take up a course longer than 3 months
- Minimum adequate health insurance
- No further stay is allowed
- Must leave Australia before the permitted stay period exhausts
- No visa extension is allowed
Australia Visa Fee for Indian Citizens
The Australia visa for Indian tourists is INR 10780 if you apply it through Blinkvisa. The visa fee comprises three elements, i.e. the visa cost, Blinkvisa charges, and the applicable charges.
Here is the breakup of the same-
The entire visa fee you will pay for the visa will be given back to you if you apply for your visa through us. Moreover, you just need to pay INR 1000 to initiate the visa process. Unlike any other visa agencies, you don’t need to pay the entire visa fee in advance. As soon as you make a successful payment of INR 1000, you will get INR 10,780 in your Blinkwallet.
You can use the Blinkwallet cashback for booking flight tickets, hotel reservations, and activities to do in Australia.
Read More: Australia Visa Fees
How to Apply for Australia Visa?
The Subclass 600 visitor visa is an online visa hence no visa interview or bio-metric data of the applicant is required. But the applicant has to submit the original passport along with other necessary documents and the duly filled application form. Error in any of the mentioned can cause a rejection of the visa application.
But if you apply for your Australia visa through us, you just need to upload the scanned copies of the required documents. We will do the rest, such as filling the application form, scrutinizing your documents, submitting your application at VFS, etc.
The steps to apply for Australia visa are-
- Visit Blinkvisa.
- Provide us with your basic information such as name, email & number of applicants.
- Complete the initial payment of just INR 1000 & get a full cashback of INR 10,780 into your wallet.
- Use your BlinkWallet to book your flight, hotel, activities for your Australia trip.
- Once your visa is approved, We will inform you via SMS and Email.
- Complete any pending due payment.
- Your visa along with the original passport will be delivered to your doorstep.
Read More: How to Apply for Australia Visa
Australia Travel Plan
Australia is a huge country to visit. If you are visiting Australia for the first time, you must need an expert-made travel plan. It is only an expert-made travel plan that can make you enjoy your Australia tour to the fullest.
Even a travel plan might be asked at the immigration counter on your arrival in Australia.
Along with your Australia visa, we can create a travel plan for you as per your budget and interest. And we do it for our valued customers for FREE!
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/blog/custom-travel-itinerary/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fffffff”]Click to Get Australia Travel Plan[/su_button]
FAQs: Australia Visa for Indians
1. How do I know if I need a medical examination for my Australia visa application?
If you apply for your Australia visa through us, we will inform you in-person if such requirements arise.
Read More: Australia Visa Application
2. How many days before the travel date I should ideally apply for my Australia visa?
It takes 20-25 days to process one Australia visa and it comes with 1-year validity. We recommend you to apply for the same at least 2 months ahead of the travel date.
Read More: Apply for Australia Visa
3. Is health insurance mandatory for Australia visa application?
No, it is not. Though it is not necessary to have health insurance, it is always safe to have one while you are out of your home country.
4. Can I apply for an Australia visa online?
Yes, you can. You can apply for the visa through the official website or qualified visa agencies like Blinkvisa.
Read More: Australia Visa Online
5. Is the Australia visa fee refundable?
No, it is not. Once you have made the payment, you will not get any refund under any circumstance.