Australia is a naturally blessed country with the Great Barrier Reef. Apart from the same, the other tourist attractions such as Sydney Harbour, Opera House, Melbourne Park etc are much satisfying to the eyes of a tourist. Those tourist attractions of Australia are always appealing to Indian tourists which results in quite a high number of Indians visit Australia every year.
All the Indians who visit Australia must obtain an Australia visa to enter the country. Getting a visa for Australia is no more difficult as the visa process is now completely online. Applying and getting an Australia visa is even easier if you apply it from cities like Bangalore.
A visa for Australia is quite expensive. It can cost you up to INR 11,680. This blog will give an insight into the Australia visa application process from Bangalore and how you can eliminate the visa cost!
Australia visa Bangalore: Summarized
A visa for Australia is an online visa. One can apply for the visa directly from the embassy or through visa agencies. Applying for a visa directly from the embassy needs a lot of time and effort as you will be on your own. You need to educate yourself before you apply unless which, you may make mistakes in the application resulting in rejection of the visa.
On the other hand, you can always take experts’ advice in visa application by applying for your visa through visa agencies. Applying for Australia visa through visa agencies like Blinkvisa eases visa processing. Along with the same, we also give 100% cashback on the visa fee!
Blinkvisa is not only for your Australia visa, you can get a whole custom travel plan done for you to make sure you have an amazing trip while also using your cashback that you just got to provide you even more savings when you book your flight and hotel from Blinkvisa and also gain huge discounts on your activities.
Australia visa Processing time
Australia visa has a longer processing time of 20-25 days. You will need to submit the passport along with other documents at the VFS for the visa processing.
Validity and Stay period of Australia visa
The validity period of an Australia visa can extend up to two years from the date of issuance. Meanwhile, the stay period with this visa would be for a maximum of 89 days at each visit.
Number of entries
Australia visa for Indians is a multiple-entry visa. One can enter a number of times in Australia as long as the visa is valid.
Australia Tourist Visa Fees
The visa cost of an Australia visa is INR 11,680.
The Australia visa fee mentioned above includes visa cost, agency charges, and GST @ 18%. The clear breakup of Australia tourist visa fees in Indian rupees is as follows-
|Australia Visa Fee (INR)||Blinkvia Fee||GST||Total|
How to Apply for an Australia Visa?
Applying for an Australia visa is a lengthy process and it takes nearly 25 days to process the visa. It contains a number of steps such as choosing the right visa, filling the application form and so on. It is always advisable to opt for visa assistance which will eliminate the chances of any flaws in the visa application.
Steps to apply for Australia Visa
- Visit Blinkvisa.com
- Click on the “Apply for Visa” button on the right.
- Provide us with your basic information such as name, email & number of applicants.
- Complete the initial payment of just INR 500 & get a full cashback of INR 11,090 into your wallet.
- Use your BlinkWallet to purchase your flight, hotel, activities for your Australia trip.
- Once your visa is approved, We will intimate you via SMS and Email.
- Complete any pending due payment & download your Australia visa by logging into your account.
Along with saving your precious time, we also help you by saving your money. In addition to the visa assistance, we also offer 100% cashback on your visa fee.
Additional Benefits of Opting for Blinkvisa Assistance
Your Australia visa application will be easier with the expert assistance of Blinkvisa. Our visa experts can assist with each step of the visa processing.
Opting for assistance from Blinkvisa will help to make the visa processing easier by helping you in following steps-
- Choosing the right type of visa
- Filling the application form
- Getting the documents in order
- Submitting the application at VFS Bangalore
- Creating the best travel plan as per your budget and convenience.
Australia Visa Requirements
When applying for an Australia visa you need to submit some documents. Some of the documents are mandatory while some others come under the list of additional documents. The mandatory documents would be common for all while the additional documents may change along with the applicant’s profile.
- The original passport having at least 6 months validity with at least two empty pages.
- Notarized copy of stamped passport pages, including any previous visa pages.
- Australian visa application form 1419 duly filled and signed
- 2 copies of recent Australia visa photo with a size 3.5″ x 4.5″, in a matte finish, white background, and 80% face coverage, without border.
- Personal covering letter about your trip and personal details
- An attested copy of the last 6 months’ bank statement. (Online printout is not accepted without bank seal on it)
- Income Tax returns or Form 16 for the last 3 years
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Hotel reservations or other proof of accommodation, as applicable.
Additional documents required
- Employed people must submit a salary slip of the last 3 months along with the original leave sanction certificate with seal.
- Retired people need to show their pension pay order certificate or bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Students must submit a copy of the ID card issued from their institution and a bonafide certificate.
- Minors require to have their birth certificate copy as well as an NOC from the accompanying parent if applicable. If the minor is traveling alone, a signed affidavit from both the parents is mandatory along with their ID proof.
- For those are for visiting family or friends, an invitation letter, proof of ID, work permit and residence permit of the inviters are necessary.
- Sponsored people need to submit their sponsor’s details and other necessary documents such as ID proof, residence, bank statement, as well as IT returns.
Documents required at Australia immigration
In addition to the above-mentioned documents, you need to have these documents when you arrive in Australia. They are,
- Original passport
- Return flight tickets
- Proof of accommodation
- Travel insurance and medical insurance if any
- Additionally, you may also be asked for proof of expenses as well.
Get Free Custom Travel Plan with Australia Visa
Getting an approved visa is not the end of proper preparation for an international trip. You must also have a proper travel plan to make the trip memorable and completely worth the time spent.
Blinkvisa helps you with a complete custom-made travel plan that suits you best. The travel plan which you get is flexible so that you can alter it according to your convenience.
When you apply for an Australia visa from Bangalore, via Blinkvisa, you will custom made travel plan at no extra cost. The visa fee which you will be spending will be credited to you as cashback into your BlinkWallet account. You can make use of this cash for flight tickets, hotel bookings, activities in Australia, etc.
The balance in Blinkwallet has lifetime validity and can be used anytime, for both domestic or international trips.
Australia Visa – Frequently Asked Questions
Is travel insurance mandatory for an Australian visa from India?
No, travel insurance is not a mandatory requirement for an Australia visa. But at the same time, it would be better if you get one as a precaution.
Should I undergo a health examination to apply for a visa to Australia?
No, a medical examination is not a requirement for an Australia visa. But under certain circumstances, such as on-demand from the embassy, the applicant must undergo the same. Only approved medical examiners can do the tests. Moreover, they will send the test results directly to the embassy. The visa approval will happen only after the test result evaluation.
How do I know if I am asked for a medical examination?
The embassy will send an email to the email ID which you provide in the application. You must take a printout of the email and a copy of the passport and then approach the panel of doctors which the embassy approves. They will do the necessary tests and the report will be directed to the embassy.
How will I know about my visa approval or rejection?
The embassy will notify you via SMS and email when the visa is approved.
If your application has a rejection, the email will have the details or reasons for this action. You will be able to amend the mistakes in the next application form.