Visa applications are often overwhelming or we can say time-consuming especially when you apply for a visa for countries like Australia. The various types, long application form, heap of documents, etc often leave the applicant with a lot of confusion. Moreover, though an Australian visitor visa is an online visa, the original passport along with the other documents are to be submitted to the nearest Australian visa application centre. Altogether, the Australian visa application is a time consuming as well as risk-oriented as a single mistake can make the visa application go rejected!
If you want to eliminate all the hassles of Australia visa application, you can always take expert assistance from Blinkvisa. We offer assistance in every step of the visa application along with 100% cashback of the visa fee. This blog explains 5 simple steps to get your Australia visa and how to avail cashback on your visa application.
Five Steps to Get Australia Visa
# Step 1
Visit Blinkvisa and provide your basic information such as email ID & phone number.
The first step of your Australian visa application is logging into Blinkvisa portal. Here you are to provide us with your details such as name, phone number and email ID. You also have to provide us with your origin and destinations. Once you are done with the same, you are to click the ‘Get Visa’ tab.
# Step 2
Complete the initial payment of just INR 1000
Once you give your travel information, you will have to make an initial payment of INR 1000. The total cost of each Australia visa is INR 10,780. But when you apply for your Australia visa through us, you will have to pay only INR 1000 to initiate the process.
On successful payment of INR 1000, you will receive the entire visa fee which is INR 10,870 in your Blinkwallet!
Read More: Australia Visa Fees
You can redeem the Blinkwallet cashback by booking flight tickets, hotels bookings and activities to do in Australia. Using the Blinkwallet cashback, you can get huge discounts on every booking. Here is how you will get flight tickets at a discounted rate by using Blinkcash.
Note: You can get a maximum discount of 10% of the total booking amount while using Blinkcash.
# Step 3
Get ready with the documents required
Your next step of the Australian visa application is being ready with your documents. The documents required for an Australia visa has two parts. The first is the mandatory documents while the nest is the additional documents that are to be submitted as per the .profile of the applicant. Here is the complete list of the documents required-
Find the Australia visa requirements below-
Read More: Australia Visa Requirements
- Original passport with at least 6 months validity
- Notarized copy of all the pages of the passport, including the pages where you have other valid or expired visas if any.
- Duly filled Australian visa application form 1419
- 2 copies of recent passport size photographs of size 3.5″ x 4.5″. The photos should have a matte finish; the background should be white and besides must have 80% face coverage without restrictions.
- A personal covering letter explaining about your trip and personal details
- Attested copy of the last 6 months’ bank statement
- Personal Income Tax returns or Form 16 for the last 3 years
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Confirmed hotel reservations
- Last 3 months salary slip
- Original leave sanction certificate with company seal
- Pension pay order certificate
- 6 months’ bank statement if you are retired from a private company
- The student ID card issued from the respective institution
- Bonafide certificate
- Birth certificate
- NOC from the parents if travelling alone
- A signed affidavit on Rs.100 stamp paper, from the non-accompanying parent if travelling with only one parent
- An ID proof parent- PAN card or passport copy
If Visiting a Friend or Family
- Invitation letter copy
- Inviters ID proof- passport copy, or permit copy, etc.
- Address proof of the invitee- Utility bill, Electricity bill, etc
If Someone is Sponsoring you
- Sponsorship letter
- Sponsor’s national ID proof- PAN card or Resident permit
- Last 3 months’ updates bank statement
- IT returns for the last 3 years
We will scrutinize your documents so that it matches the specifications mentioned by the Australian embassy. We will also fill the application form and submit it to the VFS centre on your behalf. On the approval of your visa application, you will be notified via SMS or email.
Important Notes: Your documents will be picked up from your home by our visa experts. You can schedule the document pick up time and date as per your convenience.
# Step 4
Complete any pending due payment
Once you receive the visa approval mail, you are to make payment of any dues. If you have already paid the entire visa amount then you can skip this step. You can easily make
Note: You can make the remaining payment via any debit/credit card or UPI payment. You will receive your visa only after paying the complete visa amount.
# Step 5
Get your visa delivered at your doorstep
The last step is, of course, getting your visa. Once your visa is approved, our visa experts will deliver your visa along with the original passport to your doorstep. You can schedule the visit of the visa expert as per your convenience.
Voila, and you are done!!
With these simple five steps, you will get your visa at your doorstep. You will not need to spend hours on finding the right visa type or filling the long visa application. You will not even need to visit the visa application centre if you take assistance from Blinkvisa. On top of all, you will get 100% cashback of the visa fee!
Hence, if you are looking for the simplest and best way to get your Australia visa, then it is through Blinkvisa.
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/visa/Australia-Tourist-Visa” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #ffffff”]Apply For Australia Visa Now[/su_button]