The mysterious land where fire literally bursts from the earth, which means Azerbaijan, is undeniably a fascinating country. Needless to say, one needs an Azerbaijan Visa to enter/travel the country. Accordingly, an Azerbaijan Tourist Visa specifically serves the purpose of exploring the country, which is tourism.
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/visa/azerbaijan-tourist-visa” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fffffff”]Apply for Azerbaijan E-Visa[/su_button]
Major Types of Azerbaijan Visa
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Work Visa
- Transit Visa, etc
- ASAN Visa or Azerbaijan e-visa
A brief on the Azeri tourist visa
Typically, the visas are of two types, the Azerbaijan Visa Online and the traditional visa, which must be applied to at the Azerbaijan Diplomatic Missions or Embassy. While the online visa basically serves the purpose of visiting the country for short durations, it is referred to as the tourist visa. However, the other types of visas classified above need to be applied for offline (paper application)
Salient features of Azerbaijan e visa or tourist visa
- The validity of the Azeri e-visa is 90 days and it entitles you to a stay period of 30 days only.
- The entry type of an Azeri e-visa is single-entry.
- The validity of the visa starts three working days after the submission of your documents.
- The e-visa is rendered invalid if not made use of within the validity period.
- To re-enter the country, one must apply for an e-visa after exiting the Republic of Azerbaijan.
A glimpse of Azeri tourist visa
10 Azerbaijan e visa facts every visitor must know
- The government of Azerbaijan banns the entry of Armenian nationals and also foreigners of Armenian descent from entering the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- Nationals of Iran may avail a visa on arrival or may travel visa-free. However, the latter limits their stay within Nakhchivan only.
- All foreigners visiting Nagorno-Karabakh and its surrounding territories and the Azerbaijani exclaves under the control of Armenia are listed in the ‘persona non grata’ and denied entry to Azerbaijan.
- Applicants with dual nationalities or multiple citizenships must travel with the passport they have furnished while applying for the e-visa.
- If the ASAN visa system cannot read the scanned copy of the passport’s biodata page, the e-visa gets rejected.
- The ASAN Visa system bears no responsibility for the rejection of e-visa or the denial of entry despite an approved e-visa as per Article 16 of the Migration Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- Upon rejection of an Azeri e-visa, the applicant may apply for a traditional visa at a relevant diplomatic representation of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- Foreigners visiting Azerbaijan for more than 15 days must register at the State Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- One may not use an Azerbaijan e-visa instead of a student visa or work visa. Nevertheless, they must apply for these special categories at the Azerbaijani diplomatic missions or Embassies.
- The Azerbaijan visa fee may go up to INR 2240. Only at Blinkvisa, you will get a cashback of INR 2240 for each Azeri e-visa.
What is the Azerbaijan ASAN Visa Fee?
The Azerbaijan tourist visa cost is as follows.
Also, read Azerbaijan Visa Cost
For every tourist visa, you will receive a cashback of INR 2240 in the form of Blinkcsah, which is credited in your Blinkwallet account. You can make use of this wallet to purchase flight tickets, hotel reservations, and tour activity packages at a much lower price on our travel portal.
Here is an example of the discount one may avail, which is much lower than the actual cost price;
Please note, the prices may vary as per the actual time.
Now that you know all about the Azerbaijan e-visa or tourist visa, let us understand the Azerbaijan Visa Requirements.
Azerbaijan E-visa Requirements
The following are the list of the mandatory documents;
- Scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph
- Confirmed flight tickets
- Travel itinerary*
Note: The passport must have a validity of at least 3 months from the expiry date of your visa’s validity. It is important to upload a clear copy as the biodata page is read by the ASAN Visa System.
Read more: Azerbaijan Visa Requirements
At Blinkvisa, we ensure that you have a well-planned visit to Azerbaijan where you can make the most of your stay period. While this requires a travel plan*, we provide you with one to meet your specific requirements and preferences.
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/blog/custom-travel-itinerary/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fffffff”]Get Azerbaijan Travel Itinerary[/su_button]
How to Apply for Azeri Tourist Visa?
- Visit www.blinkvisa.com or click here
- Select the country, type of visa and provide your basic details
- Fill in your tentative travel date, return date, number of applicants, etc information
- Pay INR 500 to initiate your application and receive INR 2240 as cashback
- Upload your documents and receive your visa in three working days
Also, read Azerbaijan Visa Application Process
The fact is, although you may apply for an Azerbaijan visa on the official government site, there are chances for the visa to get rejected as the ASAN visa system is quite particular about various aspects. Thus, we recommend you to apply for your Azeri e-visa or Azerbaijan tourist visa via a reliable visa agent having expertise in both online and offline visa.
Azerbaijan Visa FAQs
1. Do Indians need a visa to enter Azerbaijan?
Yes. Indians require an Azeri visa on advance to travel Azerbaijan. However, India is one among the 95 countries, which are eligible for an Azerbaijan e-visa.
Read more: Azerbaijan Visa for Indians
2. Can I travel visa-free to Azerbaijan or apply for a visa on arrival?
Only the following countries may travel visa-free or apply for a visa on arrival;
Also, read Azerbaijan Visa on Arrival
3. Is my e-visa extendable?
While you may extend your e-visa. For extending your stay period beyond 30 days, you must apply to the State Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan.