As the global leader of entertainment software, and also considered as the ‘energy superpower’, Canada is also one of the thriving economic centres of the world. With a plethora of verticals right from logging and oil industry to petroleum and natural gas, the county beckons various corporate companies. If you are one of those visited who would like to visit Canada for a solely commercial or business purpose, you need to have a Canada business visa.
Here’s how you can get your Canada business visa with a complete cashback on your Canada business visa fee.
Who needs to apply for a Canada business visa
While citizens of certain countries are exempt from Canada visa or eTA, others do need it to enter and travel Canada. And, when you are in that category requiring a visa or eTA, it is imperative to apply for a Canada business visa.
However, before dwelling into the Canada visa requirements or the Canada visa fee, you need to understand the salient features of Canada business visa.
A Brief on Canada Business Visa
Though it takes around 30 working days to process a Canada business visa, it is valid for up to 10-years. Moreover, the entry type of a Canada business visa is multiple. It means you can enter and exit the country indefinitely as long as the validity lasts.
However, for each entry made, you can stay in Canada for six continuous months only.
Canada business visa fee
|Visa Fee||Blinkvisa Charges||SGST + CGST||Total Cost||Avail Cashback|
|INR 10,100||INR 1000||18%||INR 11280||INR 11280|
At Blinkvisa for both Canada tourist visa and Canada business visa, they have a standard price. We also have a unique cashback advantage. Thus, spending on your Canada visa fee at Blinkvisa is like spending nothing at all.
To help you understand better, consider you are applying for Canada visa. Once you make an initial payment of INR 1000 to initiate the application process, the complete Canada visa fee of INR 11280 get credited in your account.
It happens in the form of Blinkcash in your Blinkwallet. Using this Blinkcash you can get discounts of up to 25% on your travel expenses (flight tickets, hotels, etc) when booked through Blinkvisa.
Read More: Canada Visa Fees
Who requires a Canada business visa?
Find out if you need a business visa to visit Canada.
You may require a Canada business visa;
To participate in international business activities (but without being part of the Canadian labour market)
For visiting Canada temporarily to:
– seek ideas and ways to improve/grow your own business
– or to invest (offline visa)
– or to advance your business relationships with a Canadian company
In the scenarios listed above, as a Business Visitor, can usually stay in Canada for a few days or up to 6 months.
How to show that you are a business visitor?
– Planning to stay for less than six months
– Not planning to enter the Canadian labour market
– When your primary location of business and source of income or profits is outside Canada
– When you hold documents supporting your application
Other mandatory requirements to enter Canada:
– A valid passport or related travel document
– Proof of sufficient funds for your stay and to return home
– Declaration to leave Canada at the end of your visit
Note: One must also ensure that they are neither a criminal nor are in any way a security or health risk to Canadians.
What are the types of activities one may conduct as a business visitor?
As a business visitor, one may;
– Buy Canadian goods or services for a foreign business or government
– Take orders for goods or services
– Go to meetings, conferences, conventions or trade fairs
– Give after-sales service (not including management or hands-on labour)
– Be trained by a Canadian parent company that you work for or associated with but outside Canada
– Train employees of a Canadian branch of their parent company located abroad
– Be trained in Canada by a Canadian company that has sold you its equipment or services
What are the Canada Business Visa Requirements?
- A valid passport
- Your valid Canada business visa (Canada business visa)
- A letter authorising your stay in Canada issued by your company.
- Copy of warranty or service agreement/contract, with the inviting company if any
- Address and contact details of your host company
- Proof of sufficient funds to support your stay in Canada
- Proof of you returning home after your business purpose is fulfilled in Canad
- A letter from the inviting company/personnel
The letter must include:
1. Details of the person being invited
– complete name as on the passport
– date of birth as on the passport
– designation in the company they represent
– invitee’s address and telephone number
– the inviting company’s relationship to the invitee and a brief on their business association
– the contextual purpose of the trip
– invitee’s stay period in Canada
– intended date of leaving Canada
2. Details of the person extending the invitation
– complete name as on the proof of identity
– designation/position in the company
– Canadian address and telephone numbers
– official email id
3. Details of the company extending the invitation
– name of the company
– address of its headquarters
– the address of all company facilities the invitee may visit
– the company’s website URL
– the inviting company’s date of registration/incorporation/establishment
– a brief on the inviting company’s business vertical or type
Read More: Canada Visa Requirements
How to Apply for a Canada Business Visa Online?
Step 1: Fill in basic information
- Name as on the passport
- Your email id
- Tentative travel date
- Your city
- Tentative return date, etc.
Step 2: Upload Documents
Our visa expert will contact you within half-an-hour from the receipt of your application. They will provide you with the complete visa requirements, document checklist, etc. via phone and also via email.
Once you upload all the required documents, all that remains is to wait for your Canada online visa.
The PDF file of your Canada visa is emailed to your registered id.
Read More: How to Apply for Canada Visa
Canada business visa FAQs
1. Do Indians need a Canada business visa?
If you are visiting Canada for any of the reasons listed in the blog, you must apply for a Canada business visa.
2. What are the other types of Canada visitor visas?
Canada tourist visa is the other type of visitor visa. The characteristics of this visa are the same as that of a business visa. However, the purpose of the visit varies.
Read More: Canada Visitor Visa
3. What are the other types of Canada visa for Indian nationals?
For the complete information, Read All About Canada Visa
4. How does Blinkcash work?
Blinkcash unlocks attractive discounts. And also, it has lifetime validity. Here is how it works;
Examples of discounts that could be availed with Blinkcash*
*The discounts may vary depending on the dates chosen.
The illustration provides a glimpse of savings one can have on flight tickets. In this case, one can get more than INR 1000 off on a single ticket. Thus, you could be saving thousands when booking a ticket or two.
Here is what you could be saving for a single night at the hotel. That is, you would be saving more than INR 3000 for a three-nights stay.