Canada is well-known for both domestic and international tourism. The North-American country has a lot in store for a broad spectrum of travel enthusiasts. However, having a Canada tourist visa is inevitable to explore this exuberant country for tourism and recreational purposes.
Did you know?
You can get your Canada tourist visa with a 100% cashback on your complete Canada visa fees.
A Brief on Canada Tourist Visa
It is a type of visitor visa meant that is meant for short stays in the country for various purposes. As a versatile visa, you could use it as a Canada visit visa or as a permit to attend business meetings, conferences, etc. In fact, you could also use it to attend short-term vocational courses in Canada.
Find out if you need a Canda visa (by air) or eTA to visit Canada
Canada tourist visa – points to remember
- The entry type is multiple, which means it enables multiple entries into the country.
- The visa holder can enter and exit the country before the expiry of the visa’s validity.
- It enables a continuous stay period of six months at every entry made.
- The validity is up to 10 years.
- One cannot use it as a work permit.
- It cannot be used as a student visa or study visa.
- It does not entitle the applicant to invest in the country.
- One cannot start a business in Canada using a tourist visa.
Canada visa fee
The Canada visa cost may vary from one visa agent to another. Needless to say, at Blinkvisa, we provide a 100% cashback on your complete Canada visa fee.
For instance, when you apply for a Canada tourist visa for your spouse and self, soon after the registration process, INR 22560 is immediately credited to your account.
Read More: Canada Visa Fees
Uncover attractive discounts with cashback
The no questions asked cashback comes with no conditions at all. The objective is to convert all your visa expenses into your travel expenses. Thus, spending on your visa is like spending nothing at all.
However, it is vital to understand that the cashback reflects in your registered account as Blinkwallet in the form of Blinkcash.
While using this Blinkcash you will unlock discounts of up to 25% on your travel activities, flight tickets, hotels, etc. when you book them HERE.
How to Apply for Canada Visa?
Blinkvisa has a simplified two-step Canada Visa application process.
Step 1: Registration
- All you need to do is initiate the visa application process. And, here is how you do it;
- Fill in a few details like your name (as on passport), tentative travel and return dates, contact information, etc.
- Pay the initial registration fees of INR 1000
- The complete visa fee INR 11280 reflects in your Blinkwallet
- Use the Blinkcash to book flight tickets, hotels, travel activities, etc at a discounted price (get discounts of up to 25%)
Step 2: Uploading Documents
- A visa assistant is immediately assigned to you post-registration.
- The visa assistant has the visa expertise to address all your concerns and answer all your queries.
- A checklist of Canada visa requirements is then emailed to you while the visa assistant also advises the same over the phone.
- Then all that remains is uploading the requested documents from your end.
- The PDF file of your Canada visa will be delivered to your registered email id.
- Download the visa and take a couple of printouts of the same while travelling.
Note: The Canada visa is processed within 30 working days from the date of submission of the required documents.
Read More: How to Apply for Canada Visa
What are the Canada Tourist Visa Requirements?
1. Scanned copy of the first and last pages of your Indian passport
2. Scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph
3. Cover letter
A covering letter from the applicant stating their name, passport number, purpose and duration of the visit.
4. Travel plan/itinerary
Read More: Canada Visa Requirements
Canada visa photo specification
- The photographs must have a matt or semi-matt finish
- It must cover at least 60%-80% of your face
- Must have a white background, without any borders
- The photographs must be of 35mm x 45mm dimensions
- The name and date of birth to be written on the back of each photo
- Make sure, the photo is not more than three-months-old
- Avoid scanning photographs that have stamps or stapler marks on them
Custom-made Canada travel itinerary
A lot must be considered while planning a visit to any foreign country. While certain choices are made considering the budget of the travel expenses involved, missing out on the places and activities without a travel plan makes the trip meaningless. In fact, a travel plan is essential for a perfect holiday!
At Blinkvisa, we create just the perfect travel plan for you considering your budget, stay period, travel preferences, etc.
We deliver it to you at no additional cost! What are you waiting for, click here for the perfect travel plan!
Making the most of your cashback
Earlier we established the fact that with the Blinkcash, one can enjoy discounts of up to 25% on your travel expenses. Now, let’s see how. Typically, travel activities, flight tickets, and even hotel accommodations, to name a few are the inevitable travel expenses. When you can save on these expenses, it adds value to your money spent on your visa.
Examples of discounts that could be availed with Blinkcash*
*The discounts may vary depending on the dates chosen.
The illustration provides a glimpse of savings one can have on flight tickets. In this case, one can get more than INR 1000 off on a single ticket. Thus, you could be saving thousands when booking a ticket or two.
Here is what you could be saving for a single night at the hotel. That is, you would be saving more than INR 3000 for a three-nights stay.
Travel activities are yet another travel expense that you never account for while planning a foreign holiday. The illustration below is an apt example of how you could save on tourist activities with Blinkcash.
At Blinkvisa, we promptly deliver value for your money. It’s not just with your Canada tourist visa, you can earn great discounts on your flight tickets, hotel bookings, and more.
We also offer assistance with travel insurance which is hassle-free and easy to claim.
So, what are you waiting for, get your Canada tourist visa today!
Benefits of Canada tourist visa online with Blinkvisa
- Blinkcash worth INR 11280 on every Canada tourist visa.
- Blinkcash in your Blinkwallet has lifetime validity.
- Your Canada tourist visa has a validity of up to 10 years and is a multiple entry type visa.
- Use your Blinkcash anywhere, anytime on our portal.
- You can use it for domestic and international travel bookings, hotel accommodations, etc.
- Although a tourist visa, you can use it for many purposes (business meetings, conferences, cultural activities, etc.)
- Canada is a vast country with a lot to see and do. Make use of your Blinkcash for many Canadian holidays!
Canada tourist visa FAQs
1. Does Canada have a visa on arrival?
Only the visa-exempt nations can avail Canada visa on arrival. Refer the illustration (source: Wikipedia) below;
Note: Except for the U.S. nationals and citizens of France residing in Saint Pierre and Miquelon arriving directly from the territory, require an eTA when entering Canada by air.
2. Is there a Canada visa on arrival for Indians?
Indian passport holders except for the Green Card holders, US residents, etc. are not eligible for a Canada visa on arrival. Hence, they must opt for Canada visitor visa that is Canada tourist visa or business visa.
Read More: Canada Visa for Indians
3. What is a Canada business visa?
For the complete information on Canada business visa, read Hassle-free Canada Business Visa the Easy Way