There is a lot to see and do in Canada, which is popular as both a domestic and international tourist destination. Travel enthusiasts from across the globe make it their mission to visit Canada at least once in their lifetime. And, of all the nations, Indian nationals seek to visit this exuberant country seeking numerous opportunities in terms of career and education. Also, every year, Indian tourists apply for Canada visa online to visit their relatives and friends living in Canada.
Apply for Canada visa online with 100% cashback!
Canada Visa Online: A Walkthrough
There are two main types of Canada visa online. They are;
Both are types of Canada visitor visa. Typically, a visitor visa is meant for short visits (up to 6 months) and based on the purposes of visit are termed as business and tourist visas respectively. While a business visa has certain conditions, which the applicant must fulfil to qualify for a business visa. However, a tourist visa is the most popular choice as it can be used for multiple purposes, right from tourism to visiting relatives and friends.
Canada Visa Online Fees
Blinkvisa provides both Canada tourist visa and Canada business visa. The Canada visa cost at Blinkvisa is INR 11280. It includes the visa fee, service charges, and tax. Thus, there are no other hidden or additional charges.
Here is the price breakup on your Canada visitor visa fee;
Get 100% cashback on your Canada visa fees with Blinkvisa! Let’s learn how that happens.
Read for more information: Canada visa fee
How does the Cashback works?
The cashback is credited into your Blinkwallet account in the form of Blinkcash. Using this Blinkcash, one can avail attractive discounts of up to 25% on travel expenses. In fact, the Blinkcash has lifetime validity, which means if at all you are unable to use it this time around, there’s always the next time.
Let’s consider booking flight tickets which is the most common travel expense on a foreign holiday. Here is an instance where you find discounts of more than INR 1000 per flight ticket.
Canada Visa Online: The Two-step Application Process
At Blinkvisa, we have further simplified the Canada visa application process. It majorly consists of two steps or phases. The first phase is the registration phase and the second involves uploading of your Canada visa requirements.
- Visit www.blinkvisa.com and enter the country (Canada) and click on the apply button
- You will then be directed to the Canada visa page where
- Here, you must fill in your basic details (like the name on the passport, DOB, tentative travel date, etc.)
- Make the payment of INR 1000 to initiate your visa application process
- As soon as you make the payment of INR 1000, you will get the complete cashback on your visa fee
- That is in an instant, INR 11280 is credited to your account registered with Blinkvisa
- Within the first half an hour from the time of receipt of your application, our visa expert will call you
- They will convey the Canada visa requirements checklist via phone, SMS, and an email.
- All you need to do is upload the requested documents
- We will scrutinize the documents to leave no scope for visa rejection
- Then, we will apply for your Canada visa on your behalf
- It approximately takes up to 30 working days to process a Canada visitor visa.
- After the application process
- We regularly update you with the status of your visa and convey your visa approval both by SMS and an email
- You will then have to pay the remaining visa fee to download your Canada visa
Note: If you are applying for more than one visa at a time, the visa fee applicable to the number of visas is credited to your account.
Read for more information: How to apply for Canada visa
Canada Visa Online Requirements
Based on the type of visa, the Canada visa for Indians may vary. While the common documents remain the same, you may have to produce additional requirements for specific types of Canada visa.
- Scanned copy of the first and last pages of your Indian passport
- Filled in Questionnaire*
- A personal covering letter (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Letterhead)
– The letter must state the purpose, duration of your visit.
- Previous six month’s bank statement
- Proof of sufficient funds in account/debit/credit card
- Previous three year’s Personal Income Tax Returns / Form 16
- Flight Tickets
- Hotel Reservations
Optional, yet advisable documents
Additional Financial Documents if any. Such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Recurring Deposits, any other Investments etc.
*questionnaire would be accessible after the registration process.
For the complete information, read The Complete List of Canada Visa Requirements.
Canada visa online FAQs
1. What are the documents required for a Canada tourist visa for Indians?
Apart from the basic requirements listed in the blog, to apply for a Canada tourist visa for Indians, one must also have a travel itinerary. If you require a free travel itinerary custom-made to meet your travel requirements, click here.
Read for more information: Canada Tourist visa for Indians
2. How many days does it take to process a Canada tourist visa for Indian passport holders?
At Blinkvisa, we take up to thirty working days to process Canada tourist visa for Indian passport holders.
3. Do Indians have a visa on arrival in Canada?
Apart from the Green Card holders or residents of the US (residence visa) others are not eligible for a Canada visa on arrival.
4. What are the Canada business visa requirements for Indians?
For the complete information on Canada business visa for Indian citizens, read Hassle-free Canada Business Visa the Easy Way.