Heaps of paperwork, the stringent scrutinization of visa required documents, day-long interview! These are some of the common hurdles one has to generally face when applying for a visa. Although the same is true for Canada visitor visa, you can easily overcome these hurdles with a simple online Canada visitor visa application.
Types of Canada Visitor Visa Application
We covered about Canada visa paper application process in our previous blog. If you missed it, read Guide on Canada Visa Application.
A Brief on Canada Visitor Visa
The popular types of Canada visitor visas are as follows;
Both are types of Canada visitor visa. Typically, a Canada visitor visa is meant for short visits (up to 6 months) and based on the purposes of visit are termed as business and tourist visas respectively. While a business visa has certain conditions, which the applicant must fulfil to qualify for a business visa.
What is the Canada visitor visa fee?
At Blinkvisa we provide both Canada tourist visa and Canada business visa. The Canada visitor visa cost is INR 11280. It includes the visa fee, service charges, and tax. Thus, there are no other hidden or additional charges.
Here is the price breakup on your Canada visitor visa fee;
Read for more information: Canada Visa Fees
Canada visitor visa application process at Blinkvisa
- Visit www.blinkvisa.com and enter the country (Canada) and click on the apply button
- You will then be directed to the Canada visa page where
- Here, you must fill in your basic details (like the name on the passport, DOB, tentative travel date, etc.)
- Make the payment of INR 1000 to initiate your visa application process
- As soon as you make the payment of INR 1000, you will get the complete cashback on your visa fee
- That is in an instant, INR 11280 is credited to your account registered with Blinkvisa
- Within the first half an hour from the time of receipt of your application, our visa expert will call you
- They will convey the Canada visa requirements checklist via phone, SMS, and an email.
- All you need to do is upload the requested documents
- We will scrutinize the documents to leave no scope for visa rejection
- Then, we will apply for your Canada visa on your behalf
- It approximately takes up to 30 working days to process a Canada visitor visa.
- We regularly update you with the status of your visa and convey your visa approval both by SMS and an email
- You will then have to pay the remaining visa fee to download your Canada visa
Canada visitor visa application online requirements
- Scanned copy of the first and last pages of your Indian passport
- Filled in Questionnaire*
- A personal covering letter (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Letterhead)
- Previous six month’s bank statement
- Proof of sufficient funds in account/debit/credit card
- Previous three year’s Personal Income Tax Returns / Form 16
- Flight Tickets
- Hotel Reservations
Optional, yet advisable documents
Additional Financial Documents if any. Such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Recurring Deposits, any other Investments etc.
*questionnaire would be accessible after the registration process.
Read for more information: Canada visa requirements
Canada visitor visa application process in a glance
Read for more information: How to apply for Canada visa
Canada Visitor Visa Application FAQs
1. How many days does it take to process a Canada tourist visa for Indian passport holders?
At Blinkvisa, we take up to thirty working days to process Canada tourist visa for Indian passport holders.
Read for more information: Canada tourist visa for Indians
2. What is Blinkcash?
Blinkcash is the cashback you receive on your Canada visa fee. It reflects in your Blinkwallet which is linked to your registered user name or id.
3. What are the Canada visitor visa photo specifications
The photo specifications are as follows;
- The photographs must have a matt or semi-matt finish
- It must cover at least 60%-80% of your face
- Must have a white background, without any borders
- The photographs must be of 35mm x 45mm dimensions
- The name and date of birth to be written on the back of each photo
- Make sure, the photo is not more than three-months-old
- Avoid scanning photographs that have stamps or stapler marks on them