A Canada visitor visa is one of the most popular types of Canada temporary residence visa. Typically, a visitor visa enables a stay period of up to six months. Ipso facto, it is ideal for visiting Canada for business, tourism, recreational purposes to name a few.
Did you know?
You get a 100% cashback on your complete Canada visa fees!
Canada attracts thousands of travel enthusiasts year-round. And, India is one of the top ten ranking countries frequenting Canada for various purposes. The reasons may range from tourism, business, recreation, and visiting relatives and friends, to name a few.
While there are many Indians who frequent Canada, it is imperative to thoroughly understand the Canada visitor visa. So, what are the types of Canada visa for Indians?
Types of Canada Visitor Visa
At Blinkvisa, we process the Canada visitor visa online. It means based on your travel requirements, you can either opt for a Canada tourist visa or a business visa.
However, before deciding on the visa, you must understand the individual visa types.
For more information on Canada tourist visa for Indians, read Get Canada Tourist Visa the Easy Way. And, for the complete information on the business visa, read Hassle-free Canada Business Visa the Easy Way.
Canada visitor visa facts
1. As a long-term visa with a validity of up to 10 years, you can use it to enter Canada multiple times in the span of those ten years.
2. Holders of a Canada visa are exempt from visa requirements for countries like Panama, Costa Rica, Mexico, to name a few.
What can you do with your Canada visitor visa?
- You can enter/travel and stay* in Canada
- You can transit via Canada
- Look for employment in Canada*
- Attend a short-term course in Canada
- Apply to extend your stay in Canada
- Every time you enter the country, you can stay up to a period of six months after which, you would be required to leave the country.
- Although you can apply for employment in Canada, if selected, you need to exit the country to apply for your work permit from outside Canada (from the country of origin/residence)
What you cannot do with your Canada visitor visa?
- You cannot stay indefinitely or for long-term
- You cannot work in Canada
- You cannot study in Canada
- Cannot apply for a work permit
Canada Visitor Visa Fees
At Blinkvisa, we provide Canada visitor visa in the form of either Canada business visa or Canada tourist visa for Indian nationals. We offer it at a flat price of INR 11280. The following is the Canada visitor visa fee for Indians;
|Visa Fee||Blinkvisa Charges||SGST + CGST||Total Cost||Avail Cashback|
|INR 10,100||INR 1000||18%||INR 11280||INR 11280|
Read for more information: Canada Visa Fees
How does the cashback on your Canada visitor visa work?
The Blinkvisa advantage is the cashback that you get on your Canada visitor visa. And, this happens immediately after the successful registration process.
Nevertheless, the Canada visitor visa fee is credited back to you in the form of Blinkcash in your Blinkwallet. Your Blinkwallet is linked to your registered email id. Thus, you can use the Blinkcash whenever you book your flight tickets or make hotel reservations or purchase travel activities in the city you visit. That is, when you use your cashback, you will get attractive discounts on your travel expenses.
That’s not all! Your Blinkcash has lifetime validity, which means, if you are unable to use the complete cashback, you can always use it for your next domestic or international trip.
Canada Visitor Visa Requirements for Indians
Now, coming to the requirements, it is imperative to note that though the common requirements are same, some additional requirements must be met based on the type of visa you choose.
The following are the must-have documents for a Canada visitor visa;
1. Scanned copy of the first and last pages of your Indian passport
2. Scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph
3. Cover letter
A covering letter from the applicant stating their name, passport number, purpose and duration of the visit.
4. Travel plan/itinerary
Canada visa photo specification
- The photographs must have a matt or semi-matt finish
- It must cover at least 60%-80% of your face
- Must have a white background, without any borders
- The photographs must be of 35mm x 45mm dimensions
- The name and date of birth to be written on the back of each photo
- Make sure, the photo is not more than three-months-old
- Avoid scanning photographs that have stamps or stapler marks on them
Handpicked Canada travel itinerary
A travel plan is essential for a perfect holiday! At Blinkvisa, we create just the perfect travel plan for you considering your budget, stay period, travel preferences, etc.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your travel itinerary today!
For the complete information, read: The Complete List of Canada Visa Requirements
How to Apply for Canada Visitor Visa?
We have segregated the Canada visa application process into two simple phases as follows;
Phase 1: Fill in basic information
- Name as on the passport
- Your email id
- Tentative travel date
- Your city
- Tentative return date, etc.
Phase 2: Upload Documents
Our visa expert will contact you within half-an-hour from the receipt of your application. They will provide you with the complete visa requirements, document checklist, etc. via phone and also via email.
Once you upload all the required documents, all that remains is to wait for your Canada online visa.
The PDF file of your Canada visa is emailed to your registered id.
Read for more information: How to Apply for Canada Visa
Canada Visa FAQs
1. Where can I apply for my Canada visitor visa in India?
Though there is a paper application for Canada visa for Indians, we recommend you to go for the Canada visa application online. This not only saves you time but also money when you apply for a visa through Blinkvisa.
2. Is there a Canada visa on arrival for Indians?
Only the visa-exempt nations can avail Canada visa on arrival. Refer the illustration (source: Wikipedia) below;
Note: Except for the U.S. nationals and citizens of France residing in Saint Pierre and Miquelon arriving directly from the territory, require an eTA when entering Canada by air.
3. What are the other types of Canada visa for Indian nationals?
For the complete information, Read More: Canada Visa for Indians