A work visa is required if you intend to or already have an offer letter and desire to work in another country. As a result, it is critical that you make a strong first impression with a solid cover letter for work visa purposes.
But, do you really need a cover letter? What information must be included? What is the proper format for a cover letter? How should a cover letter be written?
How to get a cover letter?
If you want to get a cover letter for Schengen visa which is properly structured and used by over 50,000 customers, then you can make one using FlightGen App. All you need to do is answer questions related to your Schengen visa & your cover letter will be created for you in perfect format.
FlightGen creates a hybrid cover letter which includes both the personal cover letter as well as the travel itinerary which otherwise, would have been another separate document. In fact, this the exact format that we use for all our visa customers.
Is A Cover Letter Needed For Work Visa ?
Yes. Even if it is not part of the listed visa criteria, it is the sole place where you may talk with the visa officer and request that they grant your visa. Because we will not usually see the visa officer in person, it is often known as a personal cover letter.
In reality, vfs.com, a well-known visa service facilitator, requires applicants to carry a cover letter with them when applying for a visa.
Sample Cover Letter for work visa
Here is a sample cover letter created on our FlightGen App that resulted in our customer’s work visa being approved.
Consulate of Germany
House, 9th Floor, Hoechst, 193, Backbay Reclamation,
Nariman Point, Mumbai,
Sept 20 2022
Subject: Approval of my Schengen Tourist Visa with Germany Consulate
I would like to visit Germany for tourism between Oct 6, 2022 and Oct 13, 2022 I will also be travelling
to Spain & Portugal.
Travel Purpose: I am visiting Germany for my vacations. I intend to backpack from
Munich to Salzburg and Hallstatt. I will also be going to Barcelona and Lisbon
As Sri Lankan citizen, I need to get a Schengen Tourist Visa for the same.This would explain my trip and provide concrete reasons for the approval of my visa.
- Oct 6, 2022 : Land in Munich from Mumbai & check into my hotel
- Oct 7, 2022 : Visit BMW Weldt and take a stroll around the city.
- Oct 8, 2022 : Take a day tour to visit Bayern Munich stadium and take a tour to see all their trophies won. Travel to Vienna
- Oct 9, 2022 : visit Skywalk and visit some pubs in the night
- Oct 10, 2022 : back to Austria and visit Schonbrunn palace
- Oct 11, 2022 : Take a train from vienna to Lisbon
- Oct 12, 2022 : travel from Lisbon to Barcelona.
- Oct 13, 2022 : fly back toMumbai from Barcelona
I am currently working at Swiggy as Delivery Agent. I am the bearer of all my travel expenses on this trip.
I am following the requirements as mentioned on the German consulate website.
Please find enclosed the following documents to support my Schengen Tourist Visa application
- Proof of visa fee paid.
- Original and copy of my passport with minimum 6 months validity
- Flight itinerary from an agent. The itinerary will be ticketed once visa is approved.
- Bank statement from my sponsorer for this trip.
- Travel Insurance for the duration of my stay as per visa specifications mentioned on the
- consulate site
- Duly filled visa application form
- My employment contract
- Travel Itinerary during my trip as mentioned above.
I trust you will find that everything is in order. If you need to contact me for further clarification or
additional details on my application my details are below.I look forward to hearing from you.
Date: Dec 1, 2022
( James Matter )
Ph : +85134579449
What Should Be Included In A Cover Letter For A Work Visa?
The following are the most critical facts to mention on a work visa:
- Addressing the consulate
- Travel schedule
- The reason for travelling. (For instance, I have been given a job with Daimler Inc in Wolfsberg and will require a work visa to travel and perform my new duties as marketing manager.)
- Your visa documents have been submitted.
- If the consulate needs to contact you for any reason, please provide your contact information.
You may use the following sample to create your own document, or you can purchase one for $4.99.
There are two basic criteria for a work visa. You are not need to submit a day-by-day itinerary.
You must include the following information in the visa requirements part of the letter:
- A contract of employment provided by the firm in the visiting nation to you
- Two application forms.
How Do You Create A Cover Letter For A Work Visa?
There is no need to write anything if you utilise the FlightGen App. All you have to do is download the app and enter the required information to obtain the nicely prepared cover letter for visa seen above.
The cover letter is only $4.99, and you may make unlimited changes whenever you want without paying anything more.
How Do I Get The FlightGen App?
If you are now on a desktop, go to your Appstore or Playstore and search for the FlightGen app on your mobile phone.
If you are seeing this page on a mobile device, click on the button below and you will be transported directly to the app store page.