Planning to take an extended vacation in Malaysia? If so, then you have landed on the right page.
Every Indian passport holder intending to visit Malaysia must obtain a valid visa to enter Malaysia. The Malaysian Embassy offers three different types of tourist visas for Indians. Among all three, e Visa Malaysia is the best visa type if you want to have an extended vacation in Malaysia. In fact, this type of visa is the newest addition of the Malaysian Embassy, which allows visitors to stay up to 29 days in Malaysia.
This article contains all the required information on Malaysia visa and how to get your e visa Malaysia with 100% cashback.
What is e Visa Malaysia?
e Visa Malaysia is nothing but an online visa for Malaysia. This visa can be applied either through the official website or through any visa agency. The applicant does not need to submit any physical document to get this visa. The visa is applied as well as received online.
The applicant receives the visa through email. The traveller has to download and carry the printout while travelling to Malaysia. The validity of e Visa is of 90 days, and the stay period is 30 days.
Malaysia e Visa has further two types:
- Malaysia 30 days single entry visa
- Malaysia 30 days multiple entry visa
The only difference between both the visas mentioned above is the number of allowed entries. The former allows only one entry while the later allows multiple entries till the visa is valid. Apart from Malaysia eVisas, Indians can also apply for an eNTRI visa if the travel duration is 15 days or less.
Here is a brief description of all three types of Malaysia visas available for Indians
How to Get 100% Cashback on Your Malaysia Visa with BlinkVisa?
At Blinkvisa, we aim to put an end to visa costs by converting all your visa expenses into travel expenses.
Blinkvisa is not only for your Malaysia visa. You can also get a whole custom travel plan done for you to make sure you have a fantastic trip.
Use your cashback to get more savings on your flight tickets, hotel reservations and other activity bookings through our portal and, also gain massive discounts on your activities.
How Much Does e Visa Malaysia Cost?
- The 30 days single entry visa has a cost of INR 3580
- The Malaysia 30 days multiple entry visa costs INR 3780
Here is the actual breakup of Malaysia visa fees:
The visa fee mentioned above can be exempted when you apply for your e visa Malaysia through us. We provide 100% cashback on your visa fee which you can use to book hotels, flights, and activities during your trip.
Documents Required for e Visa Malaysia
The list of required documents is very simple. You need to submit only a few necessary documents. There are no additional documents required.
Here are the Malaysia e Visa requirements:
- A copy of the first and last pages of passport having 6 months’ validity and 3 blank pages
- Copy of any old passports, especially if you have any previous visas issued from Malaysia or any other countries
- Malaysia visa photo (size as per specifications)
- Confirmed return flight tickets (mandatory only for eNTRI visa)
- Hotel reservation or proof of accommodation
Malaysia Visa Photo Specifications
The Malaysian government is very strict about the photo specifications. Any change in these specifications is one of the top reasons for visa rejection.
Here are the specifications and details of the Malaysia visa photo size
- Malaysia visa photo size should be 35mm x 50mm
- The photo must be taken against a white background without any shadows
- There should be no frame or borders around the picture
- The face must have at least 80% of coverage without restrictions
- The photo must be recent (within the last 6 months)
How to Apply for e Visa Malaysia?
- Visit Blinkvisa
- Fill in the application details and pay only INR.500 for visa processing initiation
- Wait for visa expert to call you
- Get the details on documents required and upload them in either as PDF or JPEG format
- Wait for visa approval and check the status when you get it
- Pay remaining amount and download approved visa
How to Use the Blinkwallet Cashback?
You can use the Blinkwallet cashback in purchasing flight tickets, hotels and activities during your trip. Using the Blinkwallet while booking any of the above mentioned will help you to save up to 10% of the total booking value.
For instance, let’s say that the total cost of the round tickets to Malaysia is INR 20,000. Now if you book your flight ticket via BlinkWallet, you will have to pay only INR 18,000 as you are eligible for a 10% discount on your booking amount. The INR 2000 will be deducted from your BlinkWallet. If your BlinkWallet still has some balance left, you can use it for future international or domestic trips.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is there Malaysia Visa On Arrival For Indians?
The Malaysia Visa On Arrival (VOA) are for Indians travelling via Thailand or Singapore. However, they also must possess a confirmed return ticket back to India as well. $100 per person is collected for the visa valid for seven days and you are required to carry an amount of $1000 in cash for the expenses as well. But if you opt for the eNTRI visa, you spend a less when compared to the VOA.
Read more: Malaysia Visa On Arrival
2. If my departure dates change, should I re-apply for an eNTRI visa?
No, you need not re-apply for a visa provided your departure dates are within the three months validity.
3. What is the best mode of transport for the arrival in Malaysia with an eNTRI visa?
With a valid Malaysia eNTRI visa, you can arrive by air, water or land as long as you are entering through the approved ports. Not all the ports have the permission to receive visitors with eNTRI visa.
4. What is a Malaysia visit visa?
Malaysia tourist visa is also known as Malaysia visit visa. Typically, a visit visa entitles you to stay with friends or family residing in Malaysia for a short duration. For more information, visit Malaysia Visit Visa
5. Is Malaysia business visa-free for Indians?
Only the Malaysia eNTRI is free. Nevertheless, one has to pay the processing and convenience fee to the Malaysian government. For information on a business visa, visit Malaysia Business Visa