Turkish Mission has segregated its visa policies based on the travellers’ nationality. An eVisa Turkey or Turkey tourist visa is essential for certain passport holders to enter the country for visiting/tourism purposes. The eVisa facility is quicker because one can get the visa approved without the need of standing in long queues or travelling to the Turkey Embassy. Read on to know your best ways to head on to your much-awaited vacation.
With Blinkvisa’s hassle-free and simple procedure, you can get the visa in only 3 days and with 100% cashback. At BLINKVISA, we not only provide your Turkey tourist visa but also effectively plan your whole trip from lodgings to flights at amazing discounted prices!
Understanding Turkey eVisa And Exemptions
Countries eligible for eVisa:
Conditional eVisa has certain provisions like:
- All citizens should have a valid visa or residence permits from one of the following countries – Schengen countries, Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America.
- E-Residence permits of any country are not accepted.
- All applicants except the nationalities of India, Pakistan, Philippines, Afghanistan and Bangladesh must travel only with these airlines – AtlasGlobal, Onur Air, Pegasus Airlines, EgyptAir and Turkish Airlines. Egyptian citizens can also use Egypt Air.
- Applicants must furnish an accurate hotel reservation, stay details and return flight tickets. They must also have adequate funds of at least 50 USD per day for their entire stay period.
Read more: Turkey Visa Guide
2. Deciding On The Type of Turkey Visa:
You have to ensure why and how you are making a trip to Turkey. Regardless of whether you are going to Turkish territory for travel or business purposes. The sort of visa expected to enter the country relies upon a few factors, for example, your nationality, proposed reason for the visit and its length. Be that as it may, for the most part, all foreigners need to give their legitimate return tickets, visa, and adequate assets for costs during their stay period.
Read more: Turkey Tourist Visa
Indians who do not possess an already existing UK, US, Ireland or Schengen visa must apply for Turkey tourist visa directly via the Embassy.
3. Apply For Your Visa
Submission of your valid documents:
- Scanned colour copy of first and last page of your Passport.
- Scanned colour copy of your passport size photograph 3.5*5.5.
- Flight tickets if already booked.
- Hotel reservations if any.
- Valid Visa or Residence permit of UK / USA / Schengen Country / Ireland
Read more: Turkey Visa Requirements
4. Pay Your Fees and Get Your Visa
Read More: Turkey Visa Fee
A sample of your eVisa
100% Cashback And Offers
Check out some of our best hotel deals!
Are you looking for a perfect travel plan?
Blinkvisa provides exclusively custom made travel itinerary that would match all your requirements. Whether it is only sightseeings or your comfortable stay, you can get a wholesome package from us to get you going to amazing Turkey!
FAQs related to eVisa Turkey
1. Can Indians apply for Turkey visa?
All Indian passport holders need to apply for a visa beforehand to enter Turkey.
Read more: Turkey Visa For Indians
2. Is medical/travel insurance mandatory?
Both travel and medical insurance are recommended as the travel insurance will cover your loss in unexpected situations like baggage loss or health emergencies. You can get a travel insurance HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance for as low as INR 300.
3. What is the processing time for a Turkish visa online?
The processing time is 3-5 days for a Turkish visa online
Read more: Turkish Visa Online
4. When should you apply for a Turkish visa?
You can apply for a Turkey visa at least 30 days before your travel dates. It is also recommended to apply even three months before.
Read more: Apply For Turkish Visa
5. Will my application fees be refunded if my Turkey visa application is rejected?
The visa application fees would not be refunded if the visa application is rejected.
Read more: Turkish Visa Application