France is one of the Schengen Countries which means the visa for France not only allows you to travel to France but 26 Schengen Countries from Europe. This is known as the Schengen Visa. Due to recent change on 02 Feb ’20, the new and increased France visa fee has come into effect. It also introduced some new additions in the Schengen Agreement like:
- Visa fee hike by almost 33%
- Electronic submission of Visa form
- You can now apply six months prior as compared to the earlier three months
- Have a good record of previous Schengen visas, you can get multiple entry visa for five years
Blinkvisa can get your visa process done completely and smoothly with less extremely fewer chances of visa rejection. Besides, we provide a 100% cashback on your visa fee.
France Visa Fee Updated as of Feb 2020
If you’re from any other country like India, the conversion charges will apply.
Visa fee for Indians
What is Blinkcash and how to use it?
When you apply for your visa through Blinkvisa, you will have 100% visa fee returned to you as cashback in your Blinkvisa wallet called Blinkwallet. This cashback is known as Blinkcash and is returned to you as soon as you make the initial payment of INR 500.
This cashback returned can be used to book hotels, flights, and activities in France or on your next trip. And the unique things: Blinkcash has unlimited validity i.e it never expires.
See for yourself the fee breakage:
|Visa Type||Blinkvisa Charges||Visa Fees||Tax||Total||Avail Cashback|
|France Schengen Tourist Visa||INR 1000||INR 6500||18%||INR 7680||INR 7680|
|France Schengen Business Visa||INR 1000||INR 6500||18%||INR 7680||INR 7680|
Here’s how the cashback is applied to your hotel or flight books:
Discounts on Hotel Bookings
Discount on Flight Bookings:
How to pay the France Visa Fee?
- Visit Blinkvisa.com
- Select visa type: Tourist or Business and click ‘Get Visa’
- You’ll be taken to our France Visa page which will provide you with the brief information about the visa as well as fee.
- Click on ‘Apply for Visa’ and fill up your basic information like name, contact details, and travel information, and schedule an appointment.
- Pay the visa fee online of INR 500 and we’ll get started on your visa process.
- Once the visa is approved, you will have to pay the remaining amount and the visa will be delivered to your house.
You may also need to know about the process of interview and biometrics.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Where can I submit my documents for the visa?
If you are a Bangalorean, you can request for home pickup & drop service from Blinkvisa or you can come down to our office and submit the documents.
2. Is the visa fee refundable?
When you pay the visa fee, it is credited to your Blinkwallet as 100% cashback. You can use this cashback to book flights, hotels, and activities.
3. What is the exact process for France Schengen visa?
You can know how to apply for France Schengen visa here.
4. What are the documents required for the visa?
You will need certain mandatory documents like Passport, photos, itinerary, accommodation proof, bank statement and some additional documents are also required based on your current employment status and your purpose of visit. For more information, you can read France visa requirements.
5. I’m from Bangalore. How can I apply with Blinkvisa?
We can provide pickup and drop facility anywhere in Bangalore. You are also free to visit us to get more clarification. Our office address is:
L-176, Ground Floor, 5th Main, Sector 6, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
To know more, please visit France visa from Bangalore.