Australia is one of those countries that earn a really high tourism GDP every year. The data published by Australia Tourism reveals that in the financial year 2017–18 Australia generated $57.3 billion in direct tourism GDP. Australia has received 8.5 million international visitors in the year 2018 and for most of the visitors, an Australia visa was mundane. This blog is all about Australian visa and how to apply it in the easiest way possible.
The Australia visa application process differs with the type of visa you are applying for. If you are applying for a tourist visa, you can apply it online. Getting a tourist visa for Australia is easier to get as no visa interview or biometric data is required. You can get your Australia visa delivered to your doorstep.
But in order to get a hassle-free visa, your application must be free from errors. Any mismatched information in the application form or any discrepancy in documents submitted can cause a delay in visa approval or even rejection.
As an Australia visa is an online visa, you can apply it anytime by visiting the official website. But before you plunge into it, you must have to understand the prerequisites of the Australia visa application.
If you choose to apply for your visa through the official website, you will have to-
- Choose the right visa type
- Understand the visa conditions
- Fill the application form ( which is of 13 pages!😲)
- Get ready with your documents.
- Paying the entire visa
- Visiting the visa application centre to submit the application form and other documents.
- Waiting for the approval. ( it may take up to 25 working days)
- Once approved, you will receive the visa along with the passport by courier.
As you can see that the Australia visa application process is quite lengthy. It will take a lot of your precious time and effort. Moreover, it is risk-oriented too as mistakes in the application can make your visa go rejected.
Read More: Apply for Australia Visa
Here is How to Apply Australia Visa the Easiest Way
Leaving all the hassles of visa applications behind, you can always take help from the experts in the industry. If you apply for your Australia visa through Blinkvisa, you will be benefited in many different ways.
Here is how we help you in obtaining your Australia visa-
- Finding the right visa type
- Scrutinizing your documents as per the embassy requirements.
- Filling the application form on your behalf.
- Submitting the application form to the embassy.
- Free pick up and drop service of the documents.
- Free travel plan
- Initiating visa application only with INR 1000 ( You will have to pay the rest only after approval of your visa)
Apart from everything else, we also offer 100% cashback of the Australia visa fees!
The visa application process is simplified if you apply for your visa through Blinkvisa. You just need to give your personal and travel details along with the initial amount which is just INR 1000. We will initiate the visa application process and deliver the visa in person at your home or office.
Here is a comparative analysis of Blinkvisa and official website Australia visa application-
The steps to follow to get an Australia visa through Blinkvisa are as follows-
- Visit Blinkvisa.
- Provide us with your basic information such as name, email & number of applicants.
- Complete the initial payment of just INR 1000 & get a full cashback of INR 10,780 into your wallet.
- Use your BlinkWallet to book your flight, hotel, activities for your Australia trip.
- Once your visa is approved, We will inform you via SMS and Email.
- Complete any pending due payment.
- Your visa along with the original passport will be delivered to your doorstep.
Isn’t it easy?
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
1. What are the conditions of Australia visitor visa?
The conditions of visitor visa are
- You must not work in Australia.
- You must not study for more than 3 months while in Australia.
- You must not have an outstanding public health debt
- You can not extend your stay.
Read More: Australia Visitor Visa
2. What is the visa fee for an Australia tourist visa?
The cost of an Australia visa is INR 10780 while applying through Blinkvisa.
Read More: Australia Tourist Visa
3. How long can I stay in Australia with a tourist visa?
You can stay up to 90 consecutive days in Australia in each visit.
4. How long does it take to process one Australia visa from India?
It takes nearly 20-25 days to process your visa.
Read More: Australia Visa for Indians
5. Can I convert my tourist visa to work visa in Australia?
No, it is not possible to convert a tourist visa to any other kind of visa.