Malaysia is an ideal country to visit as it has everything required to satisfy a traveller. Along with many other foreign tourists, a considerable number of Indians visit this beautiful country every year. Indian passport holders intending to visit Malaysia for tourism can apply for three different types of Malaysia visas, namely, Malaysia 30 days single entry visa, Malaysia 30 days multiple entry visa and Malaysia eNTRI visa.
Among the three mentioned visas, the fastest and the least expensive visa type is Malaysia eNTRI visa.
The article explains everything you need to know about Malaysia eNTRI visa for Indian tourists and how you can get it with 100% cashback.
What is Malaysia eNTRI Visa?
Malaysia eNTRI visa is an online visa for Malaysia. This visa type is available only for Indian and Chinese Nationals. One can get the eNTRI visa only within one business day. You will receive the visa through email. You need to take a printout of the same to present upon arrival in Malaysia.
You can enter Malaysia only once with this type of visa. Please note that you cannot extend the stay period of eNTRI visa. Neither you can reapply for eNTRI within the next 90 days of issuance of the visa.
Here is a brief on Malaysia visa types-
One can apply for a Malaysia visa through the official website but applying it through the same has drawbacks such as no assistance. Here you will have to spend hours educating yourself about different types of visas. Instead of taking all those hassles, you can apply for your visa from Blinkvisa. Along with the expert assistance in visa processing, it gives 100% cashback on the visa fee too!
How to get 100% cashback on your Malaysia visa with us?
At Blinkvisa, a travel startup, we aim to put an end to visa costs by converting all your visa expenses into travel expenses.
Blinkvisa is not only for your Malaysia ‘visa’. You can also get a whole custom travel plan done for you to make sure you have a fantastic trip.
Use your cashback to get more savings on your flight, hotel bookings, and other activities through our portal. And also gain massive discounts on your activities.
Documents Required for Malaysia eNTRI Visa?
The requirements for Malaysia’s eNTRI visa comprise quite a long list of documents. All the mentioned documents are necessary to get approval on your eNTRI visa application.
- Passport details, copy of the first and last pages, and a copy of pages with any previous visa stampings, etc.
- At the same time, the passport must be valid for at least 6 months and have a minimum of 3 empty pages.
- Malaysia visa application form duly filled with the signature of the applicant.
- Malaysia visa photo as per the specifications (Refer below for photo specification)
- Confirmed return tickets
- Hotel reservation or proof of accommodation
- The flight tickets are mandatory for an eNTRI visa. Once you get the visa approved, you cannot change the travel date/plan.
Malaysia visa photo specifications
The Malaysian government is very strict about the photo requirements. Any miss-match in these specifications can result in visa rejection.
Here are the Malaysia visa photo specifications–
- The Malaysia visa photo size should be 35mm x 50mm
- One must take the photo against a white background without any shadows
- There should be no frame or borders around the picture
- The face must have at least 80% of coverage without restrictions
- You must take the photo within the last 6 months
Malaysia eNTRI Visa Fee
The cost of a Malaysia visa is INR. 1980 when applied through Blinkvisa. And, the price mentioned above includes the package fee, service charges.
|Malaysia Visa Fee||Visa fee||Blinkvisa fee||Total||Avail Cashback|
|eNTRI visa||INR 1744||INR 200 + 18%||INR 1980||INR 1980|
How to Apply for Malaysia eNTRI Visa?
You can easily apply for an eNTRI visa online. Indian citizens applying for eNTRI Malaysia through us will get 100% cashback on the visa fee along with assistance at every step of the application process.
Steps to apply for Malaysia eNTRI visa:
- Visit Blinkvisa
- Fill in the application details and pay only INR 500 for visa processing initiation
- Wait for visa expert to call you
- Get the details on documents required and upload them in either as PDF or JPEG format
- Wait for visa approval and check the status when you get it
- Pay remaining amount and download approved visa
Malaysia eNTRI visa FAQs
1. What is the validity of Malaysia eNTRI visa for Indians?
A Malaysia eNTRI visa for Indians is valid for 90 days from the day of issuance. One can visit Malaysia anytime within the said period.
2. How long does it take to process Malaysia eNTRI visa?
It takes just one business day to process eNTRI visa. Though the processing time is a day, one must apply for the same at least 48 hours before the travel time.
3. Who can apply for the Malaysia eNTRI visa?
Indians can easily apply for eNTRI visa for Malaysia. Apart from Indians, only Chinese nationals can apply for the same.
4. How long can Indians stay in Malaysia with an eNTRI visa?
The maximum stay period of the eNTRI visa is 15 days.