Malaysia is one of the most dynamic and fascinating nations in Asia. With an energetic blend of city lights, awesome view and extraordinary adventure zones, it has something for everybody. Travelling to Malaysia from India has become more ordinary because of its proficient eVisa process. In fact, Indians can travel Malaysia visa-free as Malaysia eNTRI visa is free* for Indians and Chinese nationals.
Although the Malaysian Government has made the Malaysia visa free of cost for Indians, the processing and convenience fee are accounted for separately. Needless to say, many aren’t aware of this as they believe eNTRI to be completely free. Thus, although a free visa, it technically still costs you in the form of processing and convenience fee charged by the Malay government. Nevertheless, when you book via Blinkvisa, the complete processing, convenience, and even our service charges are credited back to you as cashback.
Did you know that you could get the visa to Malaysia in just 24 hours? Blinkvisa provides you with the visa faster and easier at 100% cashback, which means, you get the entire fee in your account to be utilised for your travel bookings!
An Overview on Malaysia eNTRI Visa:
Malaysia eNTRI visa is an Electronic Travel Registration and Information or online visa provided by the Malaysian Government as part of their effective eVisa program. Currently, this program is valid for Indian and Chinese nationals. One of the best things about applying an eNTRI visa is that you get it within one working day! No worries about your application getting stuck in processing or the difficulty of travelling to your nearest Embassy. That is why there has been a huge influx of Indian tourists visiting the Land of Malay for a memorable holiday.
Also, read Malaysia Visa Online
- It is a single-entry visa which means you get to enter the country only once.
- The visa is applied for tourism purposes
- You can stay for 15 days continuously along with validity up to three months
- The visa is issued as a registration proof and you must carry it when you arrive at the Malaysian airport.
Is Malaysia Visa Free For Indians?
Yes, the good news is that Malaysia visa is free for Indians but it is important to note that you must, however, pay the Malaysia visa processing fee and convenience fee to get the visa in hand!
Since you must show your eNTRI form upon your arrival, the entry and exit have to be made through authorised airports only such as:
- Bukit Kayu Hitam Checkpoint, Kedah
- Padang Besar Checkpoint, Perlis
- Sultan Abu Bakar Checkpoint, Johor
- Sultan Iskandar Building Immigration Checkpoint, Johor
- Sungai Tujuh Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
- Tedungan Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
Please note: You must ensure to carry your proof of your inward and onward flight itinerary. As only with a valid return ticket, you can get an approval from the immigration counter
Read more: Malaysia Visa For Indians
Facts to keep in mind:
- It is essential to have a direct flight ticket from India to Malaysia OR have a non-stop flight ticket from India to Malaysia via Singapore/Thailand/Brunei
- On the off chance that you are anticipating visiting Malaysia from some other nation other than India, you have to get a 30 days Malaysia Multiple Entry visa (MEV)
- In the case you are below 15 years old, you need to submit a valid proof (birth certificate)
- Hotel accommodation/address proof should also be submitted when asked for.
Read more: Malaysia eVisa
Malaysia Visa Fees:
The Malaysia tourist visa fee is INR 1980 at Blinkvisa.
Does it include the Malaysia visa convenience fee and processing fee together? Yes, of course!
Along with Blinkvisa charges and GST, the total fee is INR 1980. Don’t forget that you get to keep the complete fee paid based on our 100% cashback offer! We, at Blinkvisa, do not ask for any additional charges until you get your visa approved.
Read more: Malaysia visa fees
Mandatory Requirements for Malaysia eNTRI visa:
You must ensure your passport has six months validity. You can also attach your old passports if you have any. Photographs must be taken in a white background and make sure 80% of your face is visible.
Also, read Malaysia Visa Requirements
How to Apply for Malaysia Visa?
- Click on “Apply for Visa” button on the right.
- Provide us with your basic information such as name, email, and travel date.
- Complete the initial payment of just INR 500 & get a full cashback of INR 1980 into your wallet.
- Use your BlinkWallet to purchase your flight, hotel, activities and other travel-related stuff.
- Once your visa is approved, we will intimate you via SMS and Email.
- Complete any pending due payment and download your Malaysia visa by logging into your portal.
At BlinkVisa, we excel at two things, taking the pain out of applying for visa & ensuring that your trip is not ruined by unforeseen visa rejections.
Read More: Apply for Malaysia Visa
Once you pay INR 500, you will get the fee credited as Blinkcash to your BlinkWallet. You can utilise the cashback for bookings on flight, hotels and tour activities. You also get exciting discounts ranging up to 15%.
Malaysia eNTRI FAQs
1. Is there Malaysia Visa On Arrival For Indians?
The Malaysia Visa On Arrival (VOA) are for Indians travelling via Thailand or Singapore. However, they also must possess a confirmed return ticket back to India as well. $100 per person is collected for the visa valid for seven days and you are required to carry an amount of $1000 in cash for the expenses as well. But if you opt for the eNTRI visa, you spend a less when compared to the VOA.
Read more: Malaysia Visa On Arrival
2. If my departure dates change, should I re-apply for an eNTRI visa?
No, you need not re-apply for a visa provided your departure dates are within the three months validity.
3. What is the best mode of transport for the arrival in Malaysia with an eNTRI visa?
With a valid Malaysia eNTRI visa, you can arrive by air, water or land as long as you are entering through the approved ports. Not all the ports have the permission to receive visitors with eNTRI visa.
4. What is a Malaysia visit visa?
Malaysia tourist visa is also known as Malaysia visit visa. Typically, a visit visa entitles you to stay with friends or family residing in Malaysia for a short duration. For more information, read Malaysia Visit Visa
5. Is Malaysia business visa-free for Indians?
Only the Malaysia eNTRI is free. Nevertheless, one has to pay the processing and convenience fee to the Malaysian government. For information on a business visa, read Malaysia Business Visa