Want to visit your friends or relatives in Malaysia? If so, then you have to get a Malaysia visit visa in advance. A Malaysia visit visa is the other name of Malaysia tourist visa. One can use it for both tourism and visit purpose.
A visit/tourist visa for Malaysia is an online visa. The visa processing does not require visa interview or submission of physical documents. Though the processing of a Malaysia visa is easy, it is not free. A visa for Malaysia can cost up to INR 3780. The blog explains how you can get your Malaysia visit visa with 100% cashback.
Do Indians Need Malaysia Visit Visa?
If you are wondering whether Indians need a Malaysia visit visa to reside with their relatives while touring Malaysia, then the answer is YES! Generally, all Indian passport holders must obtain a visa to enter Malaysia. If the applicant is a minor, along with all other documents, the birth certificate has to be furnished.
How to get 100% cashback on your Malaysia visa with us?
We are a travel startup, which aims to put an end to visa costs by converting all your visa expenses into travel expenses.
Blinkvisa is not only for your Malaysia visa. You can also get a whole custom travel plan done for you to make sure you have a fantastic trip.
Use your cashback to get more savings on your flight, hotel bookings, and other activities through our portal. And also gain massive discounts on your activities.
Malaysia Visit Visa Types
Indians travelling to Malaysia can apply for three different types of visas. All three visas available for Indians are online visas.
The recommended visa type is Malaysia eNTRI visa, which is the cheapest and easiest Malaysia visa to get.
Here are the types of Malaysia Visit visa :
- Single Entry
- Stay period 30 days
- Cost of visa: INR 3780
- Processing time: 2–5 days
The single entry visa has a validity period of 30 days. It takes 2 to 5 working days to process the visa. However, only one entry is allowed with this visa type. It is an online visa, and hence, no physical document is required for the same. The applicant receives the visa through email.
Want to visit your friends or relatives in Malaysia? If so,
- Multiple Entry
- Stay period 30 days
- Cost of visa: INR 3780
- Processing time: 3–5 days
This type of visa is similar to 30 days single entry visa. The only difference is the number of entries allowed in Malaysia. This visa has 90 days of validity, and the visa holder can enter Malaysia numerous times. On each entry, the visa holder can stay up to 29 consecutive days in Malaysia.
- Single Entry
- Stay period 15 days
- Cost of visa: INR 2490
- Processing time: 1 day
Malaysia eNTRI visa is the quickest and cheapest type of Malaysia visa available for Indians. With this visa, one can stay up to 15 days in Malaysia. An eNTRI visa is valid for 90 days and allows only one entry into Malaysia. An eNTRI visa can be obtained within one working day.
Malaysia Visit Visa Fee for Indians
The Malaysia visa fee differs depending on the type of visa you are applying for. But note that the entire visa fee is given back to you as cashback, which means that if you take eNTRI visa with us for INR 2490, you will get INR 2490 in your BlinkWallet.
You can use that to meet your travel expenses such as flights, hotels, insurance, activities and much more making your Malaysia visit visa-free.
Here is how much you are to pay for each visa type when you apply with us.
|Malaysia Visa Fee||Visa fee||Blinkvisa fee||Total||Avail Blink Cashback|
|eNTRI visa||1900||500 + 18%||2490||2490|
|30 Days single entry||2990||500 + 18%||3580||3580|
|30 Days multiple entry||3190||500 + 18%||3780||3780|
Requirements for Malaysia Visit Visa
The requirements for a Malaysia visit visa for Indians are very simple. But most of them are mandatory; some are additional.
Here is the list of documents for Malaysia visa-
- Scanned copy of the first and last pages of passport with at least 6 months’ validity and 3 empty pages for entry and exit stamps.
- A clear soft copy of your photograph in JPEG or PNG format
- Travel itinerary in PDF format (get it from blinkvisa.com)
- Proof of residence pass in the applied country for expatriates
Documents required at the entry checkpoints
Additionally, these are the documents, which a tourist has to furnish at the entry checkpoint-
- Valid passport with which you applied for the Malaysia visa
- Malaysia Visa color printout (eNTRI/eVisa as applicable).
- Boarding pass.
- Sufficient funds (Cash/ Debit or Credit Cards).
- Confirmed returned flight tickets.
- Complete travel itinerary
- Proof of accommodation.
Malaysia visa photo specifications
The Malaysian government is very strict about the photo requirements for visa applications. If your photo does not match the specifications, your visa application can be rejected. Here are those specifications-
- The Malaysia visa photo size should be 35mm x 50mm
- The photo must be taken against a white background without any shadows
- There should be no frame or borders around the picture
- The face must have at least 80% of coverage without restrictions
- The photo must be taken within the last 6 months
How to Apply for Malaysia Visa Online?
The application process of a Malaysia visit visa is very easy. You can apply for a Malaysia visit visa from the comfort of your home as it is an online visa. Here are the steps to apply for a Malaysia visit visa-
- Visit Blinkvisa
- Fill in the application details and pay only INR.500 for visa processing initiation
- Wait for visa expert to call you
- Get the details on documents required and upload them in either as PDF or JPEG format
- Wait for visa approval and check the status when you get it
- Pay remaining amount and download approved visa
Malaysia visa FAQs
1. Is Malaysia visit visa free for Indians?
No, you will have to pay Malaysia visa fee to get your visa. But you can get 100% cashback of the visa fee if you apply for your visa through Blinkvisa.
2. How long does it take to process a tourist visa?
The processing time differs depending on the visa type. If you apply for Malaysia e Visa, it will take 3-5 days to process the visa. On the other hand, if you opt for an eNTRI visa, it will take only one business day to process the visa.
3. Can I extend my visit visa?
No, Malaysia visit visa is a non-extendable visa. You must have to leave the country before the permitted stay period exhausts.
4. Can I join a job in Malaysia while I am on a tourist visa?
No. Engaging in any kind of employment is not allowed while you are on a tourist visa.
5. Can I amend any wrong information on my approved visa?
No. In such scenarios, you will have to apply for a fresh visa.