Malaysia is one of the most visited abroad travel destinations for Indians. The easy availability of Malaysian visa for Indians is one of the reasons which has increased the number of Indian tourists to Malaysia. And, if you are looking for a Malaysia visa, then here is all you need to know!
A visa for Malaysia is an online visa, and it can cost you up to INR 3780. This blog explains everything you need to know about Malaysia visa and how you can get a Malaysia visa without any additional cost to your trip.
Malaysian Visa for Indians: The Basics
If you are traveling to Malaysia with the purpose of tourism or business, you have to apply for a Malaysia tourist visa. A tourist visa for Malaysia generally comes in three different types. Here are the types of Malaysia tourist visa-
How to Get 100% Cashback on Your Malaysian Visa with Us?1
At Blinkvisa, a travel startup, we aim to put an end to visa costs by converting all your visa expenses into travel expenses.
Blinkvisa is not only for your Malaysia visa. You can also get a whole custom travel plan done for you to make sure you have a fantastic trip.
Use your cashback to get more savings on your flight, hotel reservations and other activities booking through our portal. Also gain massive discounts on your activities.
Malaysia eNTRI visa
eNTRI visa for Malaysia is the quickest and cheapest type of Malaysia visa available for Indians. In addition, one can apply online for this type of visa. With this visa, the visa holder can stay up to 15 days in Malaysia. Most importantly, this is the quickest type of Malaysia visa. This visa can be obtained within one working day.
Malaysia 30 days single entry visa
The Single entry visa has a longer stay period while compared to the eNTRI visa. With a 30 days single entry visa, one can stay up to 29 consecutive days in this country. However, only one entry is allowed if you get this visa. The processing time for this type of visa is longer than the eNTRI visa. It generally takes 3 to 5 working days to process the visa.
Malaysia 30 days multiple entry visa
This type of visa is similar to 30 days single entry visa. With this visa, one can enter Malaysia As the name suggests, single entry visa permits only one entry, whereas multiple entry visa allows several entries in the country. The documents required are similar for all three types of visas.
Malaysian Visa Fee for Indians
The Malaysia visa fee differs depending on the type of visa you are applying for. Here is the cost table for Malaysia visa-
Malaysian Visa for Indians: the Requirements
The requirements for a Malaysian visa for Indians contain a few documents. While most of them are mandatory, some are additional. Here is the list of documents for Malaysia visa-
- Scanned copy of the first and last pages of passport with at least 6 months’ validity and 3 empty pages for entry and exit stamps.
- A clear soft copy of your photograph in JPEG or PNG format
- Travel itinerary in PDF format (get it from blinkvisa.com)
- Proof of residence pass in the applied country for expatriates
Documents required at the entry checkpoints
In addition to those mentioned above, here is the list of the documents to show on your arrival. When you arrive at the Malaysia airport, you must have these documents ready for inspection.
- Valid passport with which you applied for the Malaysia visa
- Malaysia Visa colour printout (eNTRI/eVisa as applicable).
- Boarding pass.
- Sufficient funds (Cash/ Debit or Credit Cards).
- Confirmed returned flight tickets.
- Complete travel itinerary
- Proof of accommodation.
Malaysia visa photo specifications
The Malaysian government is very strict about the Malaysia visa photo specifications. In case of any change in these specifications is one of the top reasons for visa rejection. So one must be very careful. Here are those specifications.
- The Malaysia visa photo size should be 35mm x 50mm
- The photo must be taken against a white background without any shadows
- There should be no frame or borders around the picture
- The face must have at least 80% of coverage without restrictions
- The photo must be taken within the last 6 months
The Bottom Line
The bottom line is, Malaysia visa for Indians is very easy to avail. In addition to the quick processing, you will also get 100% cashback on the visa fee. Similarly, a Malaysia visa applicant will also get expert assistance from our visa agents. Hence, apply for your Malaysia visa today and enjoy the benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What would happen if we overstay in Malaysia more than the days we are allowed to in the visa?
You are allowed to stay in Malaysia up to a maximum of 30 days. You will be subjected to an administrative fine by the Malaysian local authorities and your next entry into Malaysia may be denied for a certain period of time if you failed to stay within the stipulated time.
2. Can I apply for my online visa from Malaysia?
No. eVISA does not allow applicants to apply within Malaysia. eVISA must be obtained prior to your entry into Malaysia. You can apply for your Malaysia e visa from India.
3. How long will my Malaysia eVISA be valid for?
Malaysia eVISA is valid for 3 months while eVISA holder is entitled to stay up to a maximum of 30 days for each visit in Malaysia. Each application can only be used once and no extension is allowed.
4. How long can I stay in Malaysia with my e-Visa type Multiple Entry Visa?
With a Malaysia Multiple Entry Visa, you can stay for up to 30 days at a time.