Singapore is an enthralling country where you can find vast opportunities for business growth, excellent education and amazing job prospects. With the perfect blend of work and leisure, the diverse culture of the place provides many opportunities for Indian businessmen to explore and experience global expertise. Singapore Business Visa for Indians is now available in the form of an eVisa, which means it will an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) in a pdf format which you need a printout and carry when you visit Singapore.
Applying for a business visa might be a hassle, especially when you are not sure of the documents and requirements to submit. And you can get the Singapore eVisa only through trusted travel agents and not by yourself.
Approach Blinkvisa, to get your business visa comfortably through call or home service along with 100% cashback!
This blog will explain to you in detail about Singapore business visa, the cost and document requirements.
What is the Singapore Business Visa?
Business visit visa is a solution that enables to meet every corporate and personal need of chief executives, entrepreneurs, and investors who seek to plant and grow their business in Singapore. Singapore Business visa is before electronic approval of entering the city for business purposes that include conferences, attending meetings or festivals and so on.
A businessman must have an appropriate long-term business visa if the trip lasts longer than 1 month regardless of the purpose of arrival. However. this type of visa is offline and one can avail it only through authorised agents.
Blinkvisa can easily help you procure one. Besides, you can get a cashback on the visa fee effectively.
Is it a multiple entry visa?
Yes, business visa to Singapore is definitely a multiples entry visa that gives the power to businessman or anyone to travel to Singapore any number of times till their visa is valid.
What is the validity of the Singapore business visa?
The Singapore Business visa validity can range from 30 days up to 2 years. The validity approval is entirely on the visa processing centre at the consulate. Only with accurate documents will the visa be approved on time. The validity period also depends on your prior visits to other countries.
When should you apply for a business visa?
Ideally, one must apply just two weeks before their travel date. The reason being that your visa is valid from the date it is approved and given in your hands and so travelling a month or three months later is going to make the visa invalid. It is mandatory that an Indian must travel to Singapore within a month to enable the validity.
How long does it take to process?
Singapore Business visa processing for Indians can take anywhere around 5-7 days. Depending on the number of visa applications under processing as well as on the occurrence of any holidays or weekends, it may take longer. under normal circumstances, the visa processing takes just under a week.
Singapore Business Visa Fee:
The Singapore visa fee is INR 2690+ GST for both Singapore business visa and Singapore tourist visa. The cost includes both the visa fees as well as charges for Blinkvisa when you apply. When going through any other agent, you might find yourself and your company paying at least INR 9000 and their visa brokerage charges separately. But Blinkvisa charges you the lowest rates with the finest work.
Read More: Singapore Visa Fees
You can also use the cashback on your travel purposes. The cashback facility allows you to use the visa fee for other activities like flight tickets, hotel reservations, and sightseeing if any. With all the added benefits, this could very well be the impeccable Singapore business visa fee available.
Singapore Business Visa Requirements:
- Original passport with a minimum 6 months validity from the date of travel along with the old passports if any.
- Singapore business visa application form 14 (Singapore visa application)
- Passport size photo with a dimension of 3.5″ x 4.5″ with a matte finish
- A personal covering letter on the Business letterhead
- Bank statement for the last 3 months attested by the bank
- Flight tickets (Use your Blink Wallet cashback to get up to 25% discount on flights)
- Hotel reservations if any (Use Blink Wallet cashback to get up to 25% discount on hotel bookings (Singapore visa Personal cover letter sample)
- Other than the above-mentioned documents, you may also need to submit these additional documents depending upon your profile.
Documents pertaining to business visa specifically:
- If employed
Salary slip for the last 3 months
Employee ID card
- If self-employed
Business registration License/MOA/Partnership deed/GST certificate/IT returns
Company’s updated bank statement for the last 3 months
Company’s IT returns for the last 3 years
Read More: Singapore Visa Requirements
Get a business visa with Blinkvisa:
Here are the few steps which you need to follow to apply for the Singapore visa.
- Visit Blinkvisa
- Select a business visa of your choice and click Apply for Visa.
Next, fill in your details.
- Book an appointment for the pickup of your passport and documents.
- Pay just Rs.500 to initiate the visa application process.
- A visa expert will explain the required documents to support the application.
- Have the passport and documents picked up from your home at your convenience?
- Once everything is done, wait for the visa approval.
- Get the approved visa and your passport delivered at your home
- Pay the remaining amount of the visa fee.
Read More: How to Apply for Singapore Visa
Singapore Business Visa FAQs:
1. How can I make changes in the Singapore visa application or with the submitted documents?
Making changes in an already submitted Singapore visa application is not possible. At Blinkvisa the visa expert will help with filling up the application form. Blinkvisa is very careful so as not to make any mistakes. From your end, make sure that the supporting documents are all correct and up to date. Please be careful with the photo size as well as on the matte finish. No glossy photos are allowed.
Read More: Singapore Visa Application
2. As an Indian passport holder, is travel insurance mandatory for Singapore Business visa?
Even though travel insurance is not part of the mandatory documents required for a Singapore business visa from India, it is strongly recommended that you get one. It can save you a great amount of money in an unfortunate event. Medical expenses in Singapore can be much higher.
Read More: Singapore Visa for Indians
3. What is the Singapore tourist visa validity period?
Read More: Singapore Tourist Visa