A powerhouse of attractions, outstanding culture and entertainment, Singapore is a much-sorted travel destination. A Singapore eVisa gives you the privilege to dive into the city’s perfect marriage of urban glory and ancient beauty. Being an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) visa getting it has become easier. The only requirement is that one must apply it only through credible visa agents.
Nevertheless, Blinkvisa is a trusted agent for all your Singapore visit visa needs! Check out our website and apply for the visa to Singapore to get 100% cashback and more.
Blinkvisa is not only for your Singapore visa, you can get a whole custom travel plan done for you to make sure you have an incredible trip while also using your cashback that you just got to provide you even more savings when you book your flight and hotel and also gain huge discounts on your activities.
In this article, you will know how to apply for a Singapore eVisa in following simple steps:
Step 1: Choose your visa
Which one should you apply?
Now that you have the perfect plan for visiting Singapore, you must make sure you apply for the right type of visa. Based on the travel purpose, Singapore eVisas are divided into:
|Visa Type||Validity||Processing Time||Stay Period||Type of Entry|
|Singapore Tourist Visa||up to 2 years||5-7 working days||30 days||Multiple|
|Singapore Business Visa||up to 2 years||5-7 working days||30 days||Multiple|
Benefits of Singapore Tourist Visa:
When it comes to tourism or visiting your near and dear ones settled in the city of Singapore, applying for Tourist Visa is an ideal option because you are valid to stay in Singapore for 2 years. This is a multiple entry visa which gives you the advantage of not taking a visa the validity.
Read More: Singapore Tourist Visa
Benefits of Singapore Business Visa:
When your company plans to send you for business conferences or meetings, it is best to go for Business visa because similar to a tourist visa, you get the authority to stay from 30 days to 2 years. And the processing also does not take time. And you get the luxury of even travelling in and around the city.
Read More: Singapore Business Visa
Contact your trusted visa agent – Blinkvisa.com
- Select the destination ‘Singapore’ and go for the “Get Visa” button
- Within half an hour, you will get a call from our visa expert.
- Get an account of the visa category you wish to apply and how to apply.
Step 2 – Pay an Initial Fee and Schedule an Appointment
- You can schedule an appointment with our visa agent by either opting for a doorstep pick-up and drop assistance or call assistance. (However, as of now we are availing the doorstep facility only to Bangaloreans)
- All you need to do is to fill the date and time slot.
- You should pay an initial registration fee of 500 INR. This fee is required to start your visa processing and get the appointment. Blinkvisa does not ask you an advance payment of full visa fee. You can pay the remaining fee after your visa is approved!
- Submit your original passport which has the validity of 6 months from your travel date.
- The agent will also ask you to arrange the list of documents that are required to be submitted.
Step 3 – Submit Your Documents and Fill the Form
- Fill the form. This application form is mandatory in order to get the visa. For tourist and business, you have to fill the same form, the only difference is that you need to tick the right visa type in the category section.
- Fill in your details such as name, address, phone number and email ID
- You must also mention the number of people travelling. (These details are necessary to process your visa)
- Make sure you have at least need INR 75000 in your bank account.
Basic Singapore visa requirements regardless of the type of visa:
Click here to read more about Singapore visa requirements
Step 4: Get your visa by paying the complete fee
- Once you submit the documents, your visa reaches the processing stage.
- Blinkvisa keeps an updated track of your Singapore visa application via the Singapore Embassy.
- Within 5-7 working days, you get the call from our visa agent about the approval of your visa.
- Your visa is now sent to your registered ID/Blinkvisa account.
- Pay the remaining visa fee of INR 2100 and download your visa
Read more: Singapore visa fees
Get 100% Cashback for Real?
At Blinkvisa, you get the entire visa fee (2690 INR) as cashback and it will be credited to your Blinkvisa account once your visa is approved.
At the same time, you can unlock up to 25% on booking your flight tickets, hotels, and other travel activities through our portal.
FAQs on Singapore visa:
1. Can I extend my Singapore business visa?
You can apply for an extension of business visa before your current stay expires by submitting a proof from your company stating the reason extension. Also, you need to go in person at the ICA building in Singapore. The address is the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority, ICA Building, 10 Kallang Road, Singapore 208718.
2. Should we take medical/travel insurance?
You are strongly advised to purchase health/travel insurance to cover yourself in Singapore as medical treatment can be very expensive in Singapore. We can certainly assist you with the travel insurance as it’s an absolute necessity for International travel in the event of unexpected events such as medical emergencies, baggage delay or loss, etc You can get a travel insurance HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance for as low as INR 300.
3. Can I apply for my Singapore e visa directly from the embassy?
No, you cannot apply for a Singapore tourist visa in person at the office of the High Commission of Singapore. The High Commission does not accept any direct applications. Singapore tourist Visa must be applied online through an authorized travel agent like Blinkvisa.
Read more: Apply for Singapore visa
4. How long before my travel date I should apply for my Singapore visa?
One must apply 2 weeks ahead of the travel date for the smooth processing of Singapore e Visa. It is not required to take it a month before because your visa is valid from the date it is approved.