With the pride of being one of the most famous countries in the world, Singapore is a tourist-hotspot for thousands who wish to go wanderlust around the world. One can go back to childhood at Universal Studios, shop for great deals at the famous China Town, flavour delicious streetfood at Boat Quay and regarding the sight-seeing, you’ll never take eyes off the wonderful merlion! What boosts travel to Singapore is that getting a Singapore Tourist visa is easy!
With Blinkvisa, you not only get the Singapore visit visa but also receive 100% cashback and attractive discounts!
What is the Singapore Tourist Visa?
Anybody willing to explore the beautiful city requires a Singapore visa. Being one of the countries that do not accept any direct Singapore visa applications or Singapore Visa on Arrival at the immigration, travellers have to take a visa from their home country.
According to the visa policy of Singapore Embassy, 15 countries qualify for a Singapore e-visa and India is on that list too. Singapore offers multiple-entry tourist Singapore visa for Indian citizens and it is essential to take the print out of the visa along with your passport to gain entry into Singapore.
Confused about the Singapore visa fees and don’t know how to apply? Here’s how you can get your visa with Blinkvisa.
Things to keep in mind:
- A valid passport is mandatory. Attaching your old passports gives additional credibility on your travel.
- Apply for a Singapore visa two weeks before your travel
- Make sure you fill the correct visa form (14A)
- Two colour photographs against a white background of size 3.5 * 4.5 that is taken within six months, with a matte finish, both the ears visible with 80% of the face.
- A return flight ticket and valid hotel accommodation receipts.
- A cover letter from your friend/relative or company on the purpose of your travel and also address proof.
How long can you stay?
The validity of Singapore visa for Indians is from 30 days to 2 years and your stay period. Being a multiple entry visa, you are at an advantage of not applying for a visa every time you wish to travel within the given period of two years. The passport should be valid for 6 months from the date of entry in Singapore. Blinkvisa gives you the visa within 5 to 7 working days when compared to any other agent who might take longer.
Cost of Singapore visa:
Applying for your Singapore visa through Blinkvisa provides the best value for your money. That is upon registration, the complete visa fee gets credited into your Blinkwallet linked to your registered email id.
It means you need not pay the visa fee for proceeding with your Singapore visa application. And, only when your visa is approved, you can pay the rest to download your visa.
Read More: Singapore Visa Fees
At Blinkvisa, you will get 100% cashback on all your visas and we aim to convert all your visa expenses into your travel expenses.
List of Documents for Singapore Visit Visa:
A quick summary of the basic documents for Singapore visa requirements for Indians
- Your Indian Passport with at least 6 months’ validity.
- The tourist visa application form(Sample Application form)
- Passport size photo as per visa specifications
- Personal covering letter explaining your travel
- Bank Statements for the last 6 months
- Flight Tickets
- Hotel Reservations if any (optional)
Additional documents (if required)
Since Singapore provides multiple entry visa to India, approval of the visa needs to fulfil all the mandatory criteria put forth by the Embassy. In such cases, depending upon your employment and reason for travel, they might ask for certain additional documents to submit.
If Visiting friend or relative:
- Invitation letter
- Inviter’s ID passport or PR
- Address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill, etc.
- Sponsorship letter
- Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN card or Resident permit
- Updated bank statement of last 6 months
- 3 months salary slip
- Employee ID card
If Self Employed:
- Business Registration License / MOA / Partnership deed
- GST certificate/IT returns
- 3 months personal bank statement
- Proof of Pension such as pension payment order.
- If you are retired from a private firm, then last 6 months bank statement
- School / College / Institute ID Card.
- NOC from the parents / non-accompanying parent on Rs 100/- stamp paper
- ID proof of parents like passport or PAN card
Read More: Singapore Visa Requirements
Apply for Singapore Visa Online:
- Visit www.blinkvisa.com
- Fill in the basic details. (Blinkvisa does it for you without any cost and hassle!)
- Tourist visa application form. Sample attached.
- To support the information that you’ve provided in the form, you the passport size colour photograph and a photocopy of your passport biodata page.
3. Make the initial payment of INR 500 only
4. The entire visa fees (INR 2690) gets credited to your Blinkwallet as Blinkcash
5. Use your Blinkcash to avail attractive up to 11% catchy discounts on flight tickets, hotel bookings, etc.
6. Upload/submit the documents requested by the visa expert
7. Get your visa within 5 working days.
Read More: Singapore Visa Online
Singapore visit visa FAQS:
1. Can I get a Singapore visa on arrival for Indian citizens?
No, this option does not apply to Indian citizens. Indians must have a valid passport and a Singapore tourist visa to enter Singapore. Singapore does not provide visa on arrival to citizens of any nation.
Read More: Singapore Visa Arrival
2. Can I apply for a Singapore tourist visa online?
No, one can apply for Singapore visa via visa Agents only. With Blinkvisa, you have the merit of applying for a visa right from the comfort of your home.
Read More: Apply for Singapore Visa
3. How to extend a Singapore visa?
If you intend to stay beyond the period of stay granted on your visit visa pass, you can apply for an extension of at least 5 working days before the expiry of the tourist pass. Details and how to apply for an extension is at www.ica.gov.sg.
4. Should I just send my passport or just a copy is enough to get my visa?
Even though the Singapore tourist visa is an e-Visa, you have to send the passport to the consulate to get the Singapore tourist visa. Just a copy of the passport is not sufficient.