Popular for its night-life and heart-throbbing green sanctuaries, tourists in Singapore have enough to explore and experience. Indians have been fascinated by Singapore in various ways and that is why they always choose Singapore as their tourist destination. But do Indians have Singapore Visa On Arrival? If not, how else should one apply for it?
Sceptical about dealing with ordinary visa agents or tedious paperwork? You can apply for your Singapore visa online through Blinkvisa for quick and hassle-free results.
Also, since the entire application process takes place through a credible platform, as opposed to the traditional approach, the risk of visa fraud and fake visas is negated.
How can Indians avail a Singapore Visa?
Yes, Indians do need a visa for Singapore. However, the increase in the number of tourists travelling to Singapore has made the process a lot quicker and safer.
The Singapore visit visa issued by the Embassy permits tourists for a maximum stay of 30 days and comes with a validity of 2 years. This is a multiple entry permit which means every time you travel to Singapore, you don’t have to apply for a visa!
Also, check out Singapore visa to know more details.
The approval of this Singapore visa online is based on some basic conditions that may include:
- You apply only through credible visa agents like Blinkvisa.
- A valid passport with validity for 6 months to be owned by the Indian citizens from the date of arrival to Singapore.
- Sufficient funds in your bank account of the passport holder during the period of stay in the country. You must have at least INR 75000 to 1 lakh in your bank account
Read More: Singapore Visa for Indians
Is there Visa on Arrival for Indians?
One of the important facts to keep in mind is that the option of Singapore visa on arrival is not applicable for Indian citizens, except for transit passengers provided that they have a proper boarding pass to the main destination and they only pass through the Singapore zone.
Hence, a visa is required for all nationalities who are categorized under Level I and Level II of the assessment countries. When we take India in specific, it belongs to the Assessment Level I countries. Hence, a Singapore visiting visa (or e-Visa) is mandatory before entering Singapore. The procedure to acquire an electronic visa for Singapore is extremely easy and can be done within 5 days.
VFTF (Visa Free Transit Facility)
People who hold an Indian passport and who are in transit by air from or to any 3rd country are eligible for a 96-hour VFTF (Visa Free Transit Facility). Provided these conditions are met:
- The complete travel (flight) itinerary. Return tickets are very important to avail the transit facility.
- They do not intend to stay in Singapore.
- They possess a valid passport having six months of validity.
Singapore e-Visa For Indians :
An Indian citizen can apply for a Singapore e-Visa or Electronic Visa through a certified agent in India. Blinkvisa is one such authorised agent who helps in getting the visa faster and with 100% cashback. Indians can apply both tourist and business visa depending on their nature of trip and reasons for travel.
Also read, Singapore Tourist Visa for Indians
Also read, Singapore Business Visa
Requirements For Applying A Singapore e-Visa:
- A passport that has a validity of 6 months from the date of travel.
- A completed and duly-signed Form 14A (Sample here)
- Two recently taken coloured passport-sized photos on a white background, each of matte finish and of the size 35 × 45 mm (width × height).
- A cover letter that states the visit purpose along with the total days an applicant intends to stay in Singapore.
- A copy of confirmed return flight tickets.
- A copy of hotel accommodation in Singapore.
- A copy of the bank statements for the last 6 months (optional) which is also proof that the traveller possesses a healthy balance of at least INR 75000.
Read More: Singapore Visa Requirements
What is the cost of Singapore visit visa for Indians?
The cost of Singapore tourist and business visa is the same when you apply through Blinkvisa. The fee is INR 2690 including all charges! Not just that, Blinkvisa also offers incredible discounts up to 11% and also the entire fee as cashback to your Blinkvisa account.
Read More: Singapore Visa Fees
Please Note: Blinkvisa does not ask you to pay the entire visa amount. You have to pay just INR 500 to get your process started and the remaining you will have to pay after you get the visa approved. Blinkvisa also notifies and keeps track of your visa application form to avoid any hassle.
How Blinkvisa can help you apply?
To apply for a Singapore visa online, you must visit the Blinkvisa website. Select ‘Singapore’, fill in your details and fix an appointment with one of our visa experts after paying the initial amount. The rest is simple by just following these steps:
Read more about how to apply for Singapore visa
Singapore visit visa FAQs
1. Can I Apply for my Singapore eVisa 24 hours before my departure?
No, you cannot apply for Singapore e-Visa 24 hours before the departure time. You should at least apply two weeks prior to your travel date.
Read More: Singapore eVisa
2. What is the validity of the Singapore business visa for Indians?
Business visa to Singapore is valid for 30 days up to 2 years. Singapore also provides this type of visa as a multiple entry visa.
3. Is Singapore visa online a paper visa?
Yes, Singapore eVisa is a paper visa and not a sticker visa. It is approved in a PDF format. All you need to do is to take a printout of the same during your travel to Singapore.
4. Can Indians apply for a job while on Singapore tourist visa?
Yes, you can search for a job in Singapore while on a tourist visa. Once you have found a job, you need to ask the employer to apply for an employment pass. You can work in Singapore only with an Employment Pass.
Read more: Singapore Tourist Visa
5. Can I extend my stay in Singapore?
You can apply for an extension while you are on Singapore visit visa but it must be done before your current stay expires in person at the ICA building in Singapore. The address is the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority, ICA Building, 10 Kallang Road, Singapore 208718.