With a huge influx of Indians rushing into Singapore, be it as a tourist, or as an entrepreneur, applying for a Singapore visa online has become convenient and faster. With its serene environment and incredibly friendly people, Singapore has grown in decades to be one of the most exciting places to visit in South Asia. With the individual walk-in visa applications for Indian tourists being no longer available, the visa can now be routed through an authorized agent only.
With Blinkvisa, you can get your Singapore visa online from the comfort of your home. All you need to do is to fill the application form in a few minutes and submit your passport!
You also get a free handpicked travel itinerary if you wish to go for a happy and affordable tour across the important places in Singapore.
And not just that! You also gain discounts of up to 11% on your flight tickets, hotel bookings, travel activities and more. Click to get your Singapore visa with 100% cashback.
What is Singapore Visa Online?
Singapore has stringent laws for different countries, and hence the regulations and the processes for visa applications too differ a lot. Singapore visa online or Singapore e visa is a pre-arrival authorization that links the passport of the application electronically to the visa. This facility is open for countries that come under Level I and Level II of National Assessment. The only difference is that the visa application will change depending on the category
Can Indians apply for Singapore Visa?
India is among the list of those countries under the Level I assessment that can avail the Singapore tourist visa through online with the help of an expert agent. The other countries include the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, Georgia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Commonwealth of Independent States (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan) and the Republic of Korea.
Quick pointers to keep in mind:
- Every visa application has its own advantage and disadvantage depending on your requirements and validity period. Hence, the visa approval is solely based on the authenticity of the documents your furnish.
- You can only apply for a Singapore visa online through qualified visa agents and not by yourself.
- Singapore visa for Indians is not an immigration pass. Possession of a visa does not allow you entry. The grant of an immigration pass will be determined by the Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority officers at the point of entry.
- One of the primary requirements when it comes to Singapore visa is proof of fund in the bank account. You need to establish that have at least 75000 INR to 1,00,000 INR in your account to get your visa approved.
- It is better to check for the period of stay granted by the immigration authorities in your passport at the time of arrival. Although, the period of stay granted does not alter the validity of your visa.
Types of Singapore Visit Visa For Indians:
Singapore tourist visa:
The multiple-entry visa comes in the form of ETA or Electronic Travel Authorization and is one of the vital things required for Indians to visit the Republic of Singapore. This visa type is open for all who want to visit their family, friends or simply visiting for tourism.
- Processing time for the tourist visa: 5-7 working days (when you apply with Blinkvisa)
- You can stay for a maximum of 30 days each time you enter.
- The validity of this tourist visa: 30 days up to 2 years.
- Type of entry: You can enter multiple times as long as your visa is valid.
Looking for the best visa agents to apply for a Singapore tourist visa?
Blinkvisa to the rescue! Avail the visa with 100% cashback and unlock discounts on your entire travel plans.
Read More: Singapore Tourist Visa
Singapore business visa:
This type of eVisa is granted to businessmen who are sent by their company to attend meetings, conferences or any business-related events. With the help of this visa, you can also travel around the country. Whereas, you are not eligible to work or do business using the tourist visa.
- Processing time for business visa: 5-7 working days (also get 100% cashback on your visa fee)
- Similar to the tourist visa, you can stay for a maximum of 30 days each time you enter the country.
- The validity of the tourist visa: Up to 2 years
- Type of entry: You can have multiple entries as long as your Business visa is valid.
Please note: The process of applying and visa cost for a Singapore business visa and tourist visa are the same. The major difference is in the purpose of the visit.
Read More: Singapore Business Visa
How long before to take the Singapore visa online?
One should apply for Singapore visa at least 2 weeks or 15 days before their travel date. Even though there are many sites that may advise taking the visa a month before, it is of no use taking a visa a long time before because the validity of your visa begins from the day you get it in hand!
How to check the online status of my visa?
It is possible to check the status of your application online. All you have to do is to get your application/reference number from our Blinkvisa agent and fill in your details and passport number. Or you could always schedule a call with our visa experts and we shall email you the status.
However, please note that your application status is not a guarantee that your visa will be approved. It depends on the Singapore government’s regulations and the final approval from the Embassy.
Singapore Visa Processing Fee:
As stated earlier, the visa fee for both Singapore tourist visa as well as the Singapore business visa is the same. Both these visas have a processing fee of Rs.2690 (including the 18% GST)when you apply through Blinkvisa.com. All you have to do is to pay 500 INR as an initial charge and the rest of the cost after your visa is approved.
Read More: Singapore Visa Fees.
How to Apply for Singapore Visa?
Applying for a Singapore visa must be done through authorised agents who are experts in getting you the visa on time. Blinkvisa is your trusted agent as we make sure to help you in every phase of your visa process. The following are the simple steps to follow with Blinkvisa:
Read More: Apply for Singapore Visa
Did you know?
Blinkvisa has processed over 8,500 Singapore tourist visas & our customers saved over 68,000+ hours of processing time. Anyone who applies for Singapore tourist visa with us is eligible for 100% cashback. Over INR 5.5 million cashback has been credited to our customer’s Blink wallet.
Documents and requirements:
In order to apply for a Singapore Visa, you need to make sure you have all the essential documents that have to be mandatorily submitted. A passport of at least 6 months validity is compulsory along with the covering letter. With Singapore visa online processes making things faster and effectively secured, one can get the tourist visa easily.
Common documents for everyone travelling to Singapore:
- Passport: Anyone travelling overseas needs to have a passport valid for 6 months from the date of entry in Singapore. Even infants need a passport. If you have expired passports, you can attach them with the current one.
- Form 14 A: Form 14A-Singapore Visa. One copy duly filled per person. Sample here
- Covering letter stating the purpose of your visit. For a tourist visa, you must enable a letter from your side stating the reason for travel. In the case of business, you must submit a letter from your authorised company stating the reason for stay, name and address of where the event will take place.
- Two colour photographs of size 35mm x 45mm, taken within six months, against a white background, on a contract costume, on a semi-matte finish, both the ears visible with 80% of the face.
- Flight tickets (onward and return)
- Hotel accommodation proof.
For a meet and greet with family/friends:
- Invitation letter
- Inviter’s ID passport or PR
- Address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill, etc.
For people in business:
- Covering letter on Business letterhead, Visiting card.
- ID card
- NOC letter format.
- Latest 6 months bank statement with bank stamp and signature.
For a sponsored trip:
- Sponsorship letter
- Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN card or Resident permit
- Updated bank statement of last 6 months
For retired people: Retirement proof
For students: School ID card copy
Read More: Singapore Visa Requirements
Planning for a memorable holiday in Singapore? Want to get the best deal for hotels and activities? Look no further. At Blinkvisa, you can convert your entire visa fee into your dream travel solution.
Choose from our best packages:
For your much-awaited tour across the Lion City:
Experience a lovely stay at exquisite hotels:
Singapore online visa FAQs
1. How do I avail and fill the for a Singapore visa application form?
Blinkvisa enables you to access and download the Singapore visa online application form known as Form 14a. We also fill the form on behalf of you in case you find it difficult.
Read more: Singapore Visa Application.
2. What should be stated in a cover letter?
The personal cover letter is written documentation that explains your details and also reasons for your travel. Whether you are going to visit your family or opting for a business trip, either ways you must submit a cover letter. You can access a sample here.
Also, read more on Singapore Visa Requirements.
3. Do Indians have a Singapore visa on arrival?
Singapore does not provide any visa on arrival for Indians. Indian passport holders must apply for Singapore eVisa or an ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) to travel to Singapore.
Read More: Singapore Visa on Arrival
4. Is it possible to apply for Singapore visit visa 24 hours before the departure time?
No, you cannot apply for Singapore visa 24 hours before the departure time. You should at least apply for two weeks before your travel date.
Read More: Singapore Visit Visa