Yes, you read that right! Now apply Singapore visit visa, which is as good as free with Blink Visa’s 100% cashback eligibility!
Singapore is a popular tourist destination with many attraction in the place. With the best of both modern amenities and scenic beauty it definitely is the best choice for you to visit with family, friends or even as a solo traveller. Singapore eVisa has made the entire process of getting a visit visa easy for travel addicts. It is similar to a regular visa, but you can easily apply for one via the government website of the country that you intend to visit or you can opt for our visa expert cell for easier approval.
BlinkVisa offers Singapore Tourist Visa with a 100% cashback eligibility where your Visa fee gets added to your BlinkWallet for you to spend on flight tickets, hotel reservations, and other travel-related packages and activities.
Also, your application gets approved, Blinkvisa will email you the link to your travel e-visa, which you can download and present at the time of entry. Pretty simple, isn’t it?
Salient Features of Singapore visit visa
- Singapore visit visa can be classified as a tourist and business visa. Both are is issued as multiple entry visas which you can use for multiple entries within the stipulated time of stay.
- Singapore eVisa is not a sticker visa, instead, it is a paper visa that can be downloaded and carried as a document at the time of immigration.
- The Singapore visa fee is INR 2690 including the Blinkvisa charges and the 18% GST
- At immigration, you need to provide your passport and visa. You also be asked to present a medical and travel insurance which in case you do not have can be applied on the spot.
- When you get a Singapore visa online, you get the authority to stay in the city for a period ranging from 1 month to 2 years. The validity is up to 2 years.
- Blinkvisa takes around 5-7 business days to get your visa. Once your visa is approved, we shall notify you and you can download it directly from your account.
Also read, Singapore tourist visa
As simple as that, you need only these following documents to avail the Singapore Visa through BlinkVisa:
• Original Passport with a minimum 6 months validity from the date of travel along with with the old passport if any.
• Filled in Singapore visa application
• Passport photo Size 3.5 * 4.5 with Matt finish, white background and you are requested to wear contrasting top colour.
• A covering letter that given reason for travel, a cover with company letterhead is required in case of self-employed.
• Bank statement for the last 3 months
• Confirmed return Flight Tickets
• A hotel booking for the stay if any
Read More: Singapore Visa Requirements
With BlinkVisa applying for Singapore Visa is easy with these simple steps:
1. Steps to apply for Singapore Visa by BlinkVisa:
- Click on the “Apply for Visa” button on the right.
- Provide us with your basic information such as name, email & travel date.
- Complete the initial payment of just INR 500 and get full cashback into your wallet.
- Use your BlinkWallet to purchase your flight, hotel, activities and other travel-related stuff.
- Once your visa is approved, we will intimate you via SMS and Email.
- Complete any pending due payment & download your Singapore visa by logging into your Blink Account.
- If there are two things we absolutely assure you they are not making you face unforeseen visa rejection and making your visa application process as easy as possible.
Read more on How to Apply for Singapore Visa
2. How to get your Visa with 100% cashback?
Once you decide to get your Visa through BlinkVisa, you need to pay an initial fee of INR 500 just to commence the visa application processing. After your visa is approved, you must pay the remaining INR 2100 fee and download your visa.
Now, after the visa is downloaded, you will see the entire Singapore Visa fee INR 2690 is credited to your BlinkWallet which you can use to do other exciting things during your vacation in Singapore.
Read More: Singapore Visa Fees
Apart from the cashback, you are also entitled to enjoy special discounts worth 25% by using BlinkWallet while making your hotel and flight bookings.
3. What is Blinkcash and how to use your Blinkwallet?
As established, your credit amount appears in the BlinkWallet. This is an account that is opened with Blinkvisa after you apply for a Singapore visit visa. This account remains valid with you and is your account. The 100% cashback amount is called Blinkcash. This can be utilised to plan your further trip. You can use the Blinkcash for booking flights, hotels and activities.
Worried about your travel plan? Blinkvisa not just gives you visa but also designs a customised travel plan for you! Avail it by clicking on the button below:
Singapore Visit Visa FAQs
1. How many days prior should I apply for my Singapore Visa
With BlinkVisa you need to apply at least 2 weeks in before get your Singapore Visa on time.
Read More: Singapore Visa – A Complete Guide
2. Can I apply directly through the High Commission of Singapore?
No, you cannot apply for a Singapore tourist Visa in person at the office of the High Commission of Singapore. The High Commission does not accept any direct applications. Singapore tourist Visa must be applied online through an authorized travel agent like us only.
3. Can I search for a job while I am on a Singapore business visa?
No, you cannot search for a job in Singapore while on a business visa. If you need to work, you need to ask the employer to apply for an employment pass. You can work in Singapore only with an Employment Pass.
Read More: Singapore Business Visa
4. Is Singapore tourist visa fees refundable?
Although you cannot get a 100% refund on Singapore visa fees in case your visa is rejected, you will still have the 100% cashback. And, this happens only at www.blinkvisa.com