When you look for the rules about Thailand eVisa, you’ll find a multitude of sites that often contradict each other. There are a couple of reasons for this. The Thai immigration department has a habit of evolving or selectively enforcing new regulations every year, hence, the pages are not updated with the latest information or they don’t explain to you the process of getting a Thai visa.
However, it is necessary to apply for a visa to enter Thailand and the tourist visa is now electronic, which means, you can apply online!
With Blinkvisa‘s foolproof and easy process, you can get the visa in just 3 days and with 100% cashback. With Blinkvisa you not only get your visa but can also easily plan your entire trip from hotels to flight at exciting discounts!
Read on to find the 5 best ways to get a Thailand online visa:
1. Know Your Thailand Visa and the Latest Embassy Updates:
As we have already established, getting a visa is vital for travelling to Thailand. Rules and regulations are different for people from different countries to get a Thai visa. And it is prudent to check to see if these rules still pertain to your application at the time of applying.
Countries exempted from a visa to Thailand:
- There are 50 countries that have bilateral treaties with Thailand and their nationalities are granted visa exemption for 30 days – Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bahrain, Brunei, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Monaco, Mongolia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, and Vietnam.
- Under the Thai Visa Exemption Program & Bilateral Agreements, there are 5 countries that are granted a 90-day permit to stay and they are – Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Peru, and South Korea.
- 2 countries are granted 14 days’ stay in Thailand.
Does your country have Thailand Visa on Arrival?
It is a well-known fact that Thailand does offer Visa on Arrival options to 21 countries. If you are an Indian citizen, then, you can avail of this facility and travel at ease. As per the latest immigration updates, these are the countries that can choose for Visa On Arrival:
Read More: Thailand Visa on Arrival
2. Deciding on the Type of Thailand Tourist Visa
You need to make sure why and how you are travelling to Thailand. Whether you are going to Thailand for tourism or business purposes. The type of visa needed to enter Thailand depends on several factors such as your nationality, intended purpose of visit and its duration. But, generally, all foreign visitors need to provide their valid return tickets, passport, and sufficient funds for expenses during their stay.
Tourist Visa has both Thailand eVisa (Valid for 30 days) and Visa On Arrival (Valid for 15 days). People who are visiting Thailand for leisure, sight-seeing, and personal enlightenment, need a tourist visa. This is the most common type of VISA that travellers apply for. It is stamped on your passport upon arrival at the airport in Thailand, or it can be obtained in your home country.
The Thailand tourist visa can also be extended for 30 days if necessary, provided you submit the essential requirements and reasons to do so.
Read More: Thailand Tourist Visa
3. Log on to Blinkvisa
After deciding on your travel dates and the plans, the next thing is to get your visa from a trusted agent like Blinkvisa. In case of any confusion regarding the types of tourist visa, the experts at Blinkvisa will aid you to opt for the right choice and make sure you travel hassle-free.
- Enter your details and select the Thailand visa option.
- Within half an hour, our visa cell agent will call and give you related details of the type of visit visa
- Applying for a visa before travel is always safe and being an eVisa, one need not go all the way to the consulate to apply, they can just do it in the comfort of the home.
Please note: Though Visa On Arrival is popular among tourists, it is not considered a convenient option. A Thailand Visa upon Arrival does not guarantee a visa because it is up to the immigration office at the airport to grant you one and under any unforeseen circumstances, you forget to submit the document they require, your visa gets rejected. And that is why Blinkvisa advises tourists to always get the visa beforehand in India.
4. Pay INR 500 and Submit All the Essential Documents
One of the best things that Blinkvisa offers to its customers is the security of their visa application and savings on the visa cost. When the application is signed and submitted, you only need to pay Rs.500 as an initial payment for processing and the remaining when you finally get the visa. Along with which you will get the 100% cashback on your Blinkwallet.
Note: With the cashback credited to your Blinkwallet, you can utilize it for hotels, flight bookings, and travel activities.
- Documents to be furnished:
Read More: Thailand Visa Requirements
- Steps to follow when applying:
5. Get Your Visa and 100% Cashback!
After the submission of all documents, the visa agent will send them for processing, once, they are approved, you will get your visa in your account at Blinkvisa. You just need to download it!
After you get the visa, you must pay the remaining visa fee. The Thailand visa fee is 2140INR. Don’t forget that you also get the entire fee amount as cashback to your Blinkwallet! With the help of this, you can book Flight, hotels and your favourite activities in Thailand.
Read More: Thailand Visa Fees
You can enjoy discounts up to 11% with Blinkvisa on flight tickets, hotel reservations, and other travel-related packages and activities.
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fffffff”]Apply for Thailand Visa[/su_button]
Thailand eVisa FAQs
1. How long can you stay with Thailand tourist visa?
Thailand tourist visa allows you to stay for 30 days when applied before travel. Visa on Arrival will allow you to stay only for 15 days.
2. Is medical/travel insurance mandatory?
Both travel and medical insurance are strongly recommended as medical treatments can be costly at Thailand and travel insurance will cover your loss in unexpected situations like baggage loss.
3. Is the Thailand visa for Indians a pdf document?
Yes, the Thailand visit visa for Indians is a pdf document and you need to take a print of it and carry along with you to show it to the immigration authorities.
Read more: Thailand visa for Indians
4. Can I make changes to the visa after payment?
Changes are not allowed. But be assured that Blinkvisa will guide you rightly through the process and will waive the remaining visa fee if your application is rejected.
5. Can I convert my Thai tourist visa into an employment visa?
A tourist visa to Thailand serves tourism and business purposes where you can travel around the country and also attend any business conferences. However, you can never use it to start a business or apply for a work permit.
Read More: Thailand Business Visa