In today’s fast-paced world, what better than getting a visa online to one of the most beautiful countries at your convenience! You will be happy to know that Thailand visa for Indians is simple and easy to secure.
Journeying to Thailand is a breeze, as the country has a tourist-friendly policy as well as a wide network of infrastructure and hotels that cater to a diverse array of Indian leisure travellers. Indian passport holders require a Thailand tourist visa to visit Thailand. Apart from the cost of the visa, one of the most common confusions when travelling to such an exotic location has been the way of applying for the tourist visa. Thailand’s e-visa has definitely been a boon to thousands of Indian tourists. And this blog will provide you with all the information you seek on a Thailand visa for Indians.
Do Indians really need a tourist visa to visit Thailand?
All Indians who desire to explore the land of white elephants must definitely obtain a visa. Being an online visa, applying for Thailand tourist visa is relatively simple.
Taking a leap further, Blinkvisa is here to offer a 100% cashback to make your visa approval trouble-free and delightful. With the help of Blinkwallet, you can not just save on the visa fee but also reap the discounts on other travel activities.
Log on to Blinkvisa and enjoy the perks of greater benefits. Blinkvisa is not only for your Thai visa but also for a whole custom travel plan done for you. It promises to let you have a fascinating trip. You can also use the cashback that you will get in BlinkWallet. The cashback provides you with more savings when you book your flight, hotel and other activities. It’s great for gaining huge discounts on your tour activities as well.
2 best ways to process a Thailand visa for Indians
A Thai tourist visa makes sense when you wish to travel and stay for a period of 15 to 30 days. As of now, there are two different ways to get the visa in hand. A quick summary of both processes is below:
- Apply for Thai Visa beforehand in India – In case, you are looking for a longer duration Visa or do not want to the immigration queue to haunt your vacation, you can apply for Thailand Visa from India beforehand. Acquiring a visa before arrival is a more secure way of travel and does not involve any confusion or extra fee at the e-visa counters.
- Thailand Visa on Arrival – Indians can avail of Thailand Visa On Arrival (VOA). The duration of this visa is for 15 days. Many opt for Thailand visa on arrival assuming that all they have to do is to head to the e-visa counter and avail the visa in few minutes! Well, spoiler alert! It’s definitely not as smooth as it sounds to be. Contrary, Thailand’s immigration counters are famous for their long queues and scrutinizing procedures and so you might end up spending at least one or two hours waiting in line to get your visa stamped. Also, it is not an assured visa. Which means approval is not guaranteed after reaching the country. Hence, opting for a visa in advance is often recommended.
Note: The major benefit of taking a visa beforehand is that the fee is much lesser compared to getting your Thailand Visa on Arrival.
How to get 100% cashback on your Thai tourist visa fee?
The visa fee is regulated based on the country, type, and the processing time of the visa. A Thai 30 days tourist visa will cost you INR 2140. And, this includes our service charge and GST. Moreover, you have the luxury to just pay the initial INR 500 as registration charges for initiating the visa processing.
Read More: Thailand Visa Fees
Go the Blinkvisa way for a Thai visa
Did you know that applying for a tourist visa to any country through Blinkvisa helps you get up to 25% discounts on your flight and hotel bookings? The same goes for Thailand visit visa too.
All you need to do is visit our website to fill the easy online form. After this, our visa expert will call you within minutes, take you through your application procedures, fill the forms and submit the online visa application.
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fffffff”]Apply for Thailand Visa[/su_button]
Please note: We do not demand the full visa fee from you until and unless your visa is approved and in turn giving you the complete security of your travel and money!
What are the basic documents to be furnished?
To apply for a Thailand visa, you need these few important things to get started. You are required to provide a few pieces of information so that Blinkvisa can process your request in a timely manner. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – Scanned colour copies of the first and last pages of the passport. The passport needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your date of arrival in Thailand.
- Return flight ticket – The Thailand tourist visa allows you to stay for 30 days inside the country. To ensure that you follow this rule, you will be required to submit a confirmed return flight ticket within that period.
Book a direct flight from Bangalore (BLR) to Thailand(Phuket) through Blinkcash portal and see the difference in the flight ticket
- Photographs – Scanned copy (colour) of your passport size photograph. The size specification must be 3.5 x 5.5.
- Proof of accommodation – You need to have a hotel reservation, or you can have your host in Thailand write and sign a letter according to which you have a place to stay while in the country
When staying at Hotels:
Confirmed hotel bookings.
When staying with a host/relative:
a) The invitation letter from the host.
b) Copy of the photo id of the host and the address proof.
Read More: Thailand Visa Requirements
Worried about your stay?
You can avail the best discounts by booking your stay through the Blinkvisa portal. We provide customized travel plans according to your budget and comfort.
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/blog/custom-travel-itinerary/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fffffff”]Click to Get Thailand Travel Plan[/su_button]
Tourist Visa Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How long does it take to process my Thailand tourist visa?
The processing time varies based on the type of tourist visa. A Thailand visit visa applied before arrival will take only 2-3 business days to process and with Blinkvisa, you can avoid the hassle of going in-person to apply and get your Thailand visa online.
Read More: Thailand Tourist Visa
2. Do we have to carry any Thai currency amount before our travel?
While entering Thailand, it is advisable to carry at-least 20,000 Baht worth currency with you before your arrival. You can carry Baht or any other Forex equivalent to 20,000 Baht. But on a cautious note, exchanging rupees or dollars at the airport will give you a poor conversion rate and that is why it is better to convert and keep it with you beforehand.
3. Can I convert my Thai tourist visa into an employment visa?
A tourist visa to Thailand serves tourism and business purposes where you can travel around the country and also attend any business conferences. However, you can never use it to start a business or apply for a work permit.
Read More: Thailand Business Visa
4. What is the difference between a Thailand tourist visa and a Visa On Arrival?
A Thailand visa prior to arrival is a single entry visa that gives you a stay of up to 30/60 days whereas a visa on arrival will only permit you for a maximum stay of 15 days.