Abolition of Inams
ACT No. I6 OF 1986
An Act further to amend the Andhra Pradesh (TeIan-
gam Aren) Abolition of Iizarns Act, 1955.
Be it enacted bj the LegisIativz Assem31y of thc
State of Andhra Pradesh in thc Thirty Seventh Year
of the Republic of India as follows :
- This Act may be called the AndJua Pradesh sb,
(Telan na Area) Abolition of Inam (Amcndrnent)
- In the Andhra Pradesh (Tclangana Ar~a)Amendment
Abolition of hams Act, 1955, in s~cion4, sub- ~ct of mtimvm ut.I
section (4) shall be and shaU be deemed a!ways to 195s.
havc been omitted.
- ‘Rtreivcd rhc assrat ofthc Prcsid nt on the 25th J me. 4 #56. For Sta.srn.nt of Objects nnd Raso ~i.alcasr -wc h: Andtra Prarleslr GJ:~I~ :, Pir, XV–.%,
- Extr;iprdinp~j,dated the 78th Fcbruuy, 1986, at pgc2,
- 93THE APJDHRA PRADESH (TEMGANA AREA)
- AJ3OLLTZON OF INAMS (AMENDMENT) KT,
- ACT No. 19 OF.1994*.
- AN ACT FURTHER TO AMEND THE ANDHRA PRADESH
- (TEWGAYA AREA) ABOLITION OF INAMS
- ACT, 1955.
- BE it eancted by he Legislative
- Assembly of the State of Andhra Pradesh in
- tho Forty-fourth Year of the Republic of
India, as follows:-
- (1) This Act may be called the Short title
Andbra Pradesh (Telangana Area) Abolitj.on and
of Inams (Amendment) Act, 1994.
(2) It shall be deemed to have come
into force on the 26th December, 1985.
*Received the assent of the Governor on the 12th
May,. 1994. For Statement of objects and Reasons,
Please see Andhra Pradesh Gazette, Part IV-A, Extra-
ordinary. dated the i2th May, 1994 at Page 3.
- In theAndma ~radesh[Telangana Areel
4, Abolition of In-
Act, ‘ 1955 tt sub-sectizn
&ct]$Om (11 of section 4. the folabcring provisos
d 1955. shall be add&, namely:-
ePrqvided that where inams ere held by
or. for the Wnefit of _charitable an6
entitledA50–G—F&isier&, as an occupant
under sections 5. 6, 7 and 8 and the inatitu-
tion alone shall be entitle to be regis-
tered as an occupant of all inm lands
other than those specified &a clauses (a)
and (c) -shave without restriction of
extent to four and hzlf times the family
holding and without the condition of
Provided further that where any person
other than the cancer_r~edcharitable or
religious institution has been registered
as an occupant under sections 5,6, 7 and 8
after the commencement of the. Andhra
Pradesh (Telangana Areal Abolition of
B& 29 of Inaras (Amendment) Act, 1985 such registrc-
DISCLAIMER: This document is being furnished to you for your information by Blinkvisa. The contents of this document have been obtained from sources Blinkvisa believes to be reliable. These contents have not been independently verified, and PRS makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or correctness. In some cases the Principal Act and/or Amendment Act may not be available. Principal Acts may or may not include subsequent amendments. For authoritative text, please contact the relevant state department concerned or refer to the latest government publication or the gazette notification. Any person using this material should take their own professional and legal advice before acting on any information contained in this document. Blinkvisa or any persons connected with it do not accept any liability arising from the use of this document. Blinkvisa or any persons connected with it shall not be in any way responsible for any loss, damage, or distress to any person on account of any action taken or not taken on the basis of this document.