Post-Graduate College, Hostel, Professional College, Registered Graduate,
Statute, Teachers, University Centre, University Library, University Lecturer
- The University . 4. Objects and powers of the University.
- Colleges not to be awated to any other University and recopi- tion of institutions by the University*
- Disqualific&tion, for member ship.
election or nomination to Senate and Syndicate
- The Pro-Chzncellor .
- The Vice-Chancellor . 13. Powers and duties of the Vice-Chancellor.
- The Registrar.
1 5. The Finance Officer.
- The Controller of Examinations,
- Authorities of the University.
- The Planning Board.
- Vice-Chancellor and other officers, etc., to be public servant
DISCLAIMER: This document is being furnished to you for your information by Blinkvisa. The contents of this document have been obtained from sources Blinkvisa believes to be reliable. These contents have not been independently verified, and PRS makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or correctness. In some cases the Principal Act and/or Amendment Act may not be available. Principal Acts may or may not include subsequent amendments. For authoritative text, please contact the relevant state department concerned or refer to the latest government publication or the gazette notification. Any person using this material should take their own professional and legal advice before acting on any information contained in this document. Blinkvisa or any persons connected with it do not accept any liability arising from the use of this document. Blinkvisa or any persons connected with it shall not be in any way responsible for any loss, damage, or distress to any person on account of any action taken or not taken on the basis of this document.