Betterment Fee, Housing Board Engineer, Housing or Improvement Scheme,
Land, Premises, Secretary, Tribunal
- Short title, extent and commencement.
(:ONS ~XTUTION OF THE B~1.4m.
- Creat loll aiid incor~orationof thc Board.
- Constitution of the Board.
5, Appointment of the Chairman and the mcrnbers to be notified.
- Terin of office of the chairman and non-official ~~nlbers,
- Disqualifications for appointment as a member of the Board.
- Chairman to be w11ole-time officer.
- Leave of absence for the Chairmitn and appointment of at3 acting Chairman.
10 Renlo~alof the Chairman and other non-official ~ilembers.
I 11. Filling ol’ casual vacancies.
‘I4 1 or1 ’till: ASSETS AND LIABILITIES OF THE C~Ylhft’lTt~\’lMINTTI~INTm T‘
- Transfer of assets and liabilities of the City Imarovement Trust to the Board.
- TranGer 0;plovidellt, superannuation and other likc funds to the Board.
- Effect of vesting of assets and liabilities oi the City Improvement Trwt.
- Transfer of service of existing emp~oyccsof the City ~mprovemtrt?fast td)
the Board.9tnle H~~ifig Boaid [I961 :T.N. Act 17
;6. Appointment of Secretary, Housing Board Engineer and other officers ant1
wvants of the Board.
- C3nditions ofservice of ofiicers and servants of the Roard.
- Promotions … ~unishmentof the officersand servants of the Board.
- Service regulations.
- Maintaining schecltlle of establishment.
- Housing units.
- Control and delegation oy Chairman.
CONDUCT OF BUSBNLIB OF TRU BOARD AND ITS CO-8s.
- Meetings of the Board,
- Temporary association of persons with the Board fca particular purpow.
- Appointment and functions of Committees,
- Members of Board or Committee or persons associated with the Board not
to take part in proceedings in which they are personally interested.
t7.Acts of the Board or Committee not to be invalidated by informality, vacatoy,
POWBR~OF DSARD AND CHAIRMANTO INCUR BXPENDITUKIE ON SCHBAdOBS
AND ENTER INTO CONTRACTS.
- Powers ofBoard and Chairman to incur expenditure.
- Powers of Board and ~hhrmanto approve estimates.
- Emergency powers of Chairman.
- Power to make and perform contracts.
- Further provisions a, to wsution of contraas and agreemat$.
- Bignhg ol &Istturo;wats and th regkdmticm d such instrrr-6,—- – —
— L —–
961 :T.M. Act Iq State MotWrtg Bo~d
HOUSING OR IMPROVEMENTSCH~MES.
- Power of the Board to unde~take housing or improvement schemes and incur
- Power of Government to transfer any land belonging to or vested in them
or acquired under Tamil Nadu Act XI of 1954 to the Board.
- Housing or impravement scheme when to be fi.aincd b> the Board.
- Board may agree or. refuse to frame and execute a housing or improvcmant
3Y, Matters to be provided by housing or improvement schemes.
- Types of housing. or improvement schemes.
‘4 1 . House accommodation scheme.
1 42. Rebuilding scheme.
- Rehousing or rehabilitation scheme.
- City or town or village expansion schemes.
- Street scheme.
- Ilcferred street scl~cmc.
&I7. Land development scheme.
- General Irnproveme~itSchcme.
/I’,.pj.cparation, publication and transmission of notice as to housing or impmw
ment schemes and supply of documents to applicants.
- Transmission to the Board of representation by the colicemcd local authority
as to housing or improvement scheme.
5 1. Notice regarding yroqosal to recover betterment Tee.
$2. Ftrmishing of copies or extracts from the assesrrnc~~tbook of the Iom
53 Abandonment, rnodiil~ationo, oiiA,;i:~.: ;7f a F,ousing or improvcmtr t schema.
54,Publication of sarction of housing or improvernen.t &erne.
- rlrhe Board to execute hc using or improvement schen~msoon after sanrgion.
cd. Alteration of a housing or irnprov~meatscheme after sitnction. –
- Transfes to Board for plirpoacs of improvement scheme of building or.10sd
vested in local authority.
DISCLAIMER: This document is being furnished to you for your information by Blinkvisa. The contents of this document have been obtained from sources Blinkvisa believes to be reliable. These contents have not been independently verified, and PRS makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or correctness. In some cases the Principal Act and/or Amendment Act may not be available. Principal Acts may or may not include subsequent amendments. For authoritative text, please contact the relevant state department concerned or refer to the latest government publication or the gazette notification. Any person using this material should take their own professional and legal advice before acting on any information contained in this document. Blinkvisa or any persons connected with it do not accept any liability arising from the use of this document. Blinkvisa or any persons connected with it shall not be in any way responsible for any loss, damage, or distress to any person on account of any action taken or not taken on the basis of this document.