As per the data released by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS), in 2018 more than 372,000 Indian visitors visited Australia registering 11 percent growth as compared to the previous year. Most of the Indians visit this country to meet their friends and relatives settled in Australia. To the surprise of many of us, the number of Indians settled in Australia is 592,000 as of June 2018.
All the Indians visiting Australia must obtain a tourist visa Australia to enter and stay in this country. A tourist visa for Australia is an online visa and can be availed easily while being in the comfort of your home. But a visa for Australia is quite expensive and you will have to spend nearly 10k to get a single visa. This blog explains everything you need to know about Australia tourist visa and how you can get it with 100% cashback.
Do Indians Need Australia Tourist Visa?
All Indians visiting Australia with the purpose of tourism or visit must obtain a tourist visa in advance. This is an online visa that comes with one-year validity. This visa is also known as subclass 600 visitor visa.
Read More: Australia Visa for Indians
Australia Tourist Visa: All You Need to Know
A tourist visa for Australia is an online visa. This visa allows the holder to stay up to 89 days in Australia on each entry. The visa is valid for 1 year and the visa holder can enter Australia multiple times as long as the visa is valid. The Australian embassy also entertains the visa extension applications. But to do so, the visa holder must apply for the same at least 2 weeks ahead of the visa expiry date.
The cost of an Australia visa is INR 10780 for each visa. But if you apply for your Australia visa through Blinkvisa, you will get 100% cashback of the visa fee in your Blinkwallet.
Requirements for Australia Tourist Visa
The documents required for Australia tourist visa is quite long. The requirement list has two parts i.e. mandatory documents and additional documents. Mandatory documents are common for all the visa applicants whereas additional documents are to be submitted as per the profile of the visa applicant.
Find the Australia visa requirements below-
- Original passport with at least 6 months validity
- Notarized copy of all the pages of the passport, including the pages where you have other valid or expired visas if any.
- Duly filled Australian visa application form 1419
- 2 copies of recent passport size photographs of size 3.5″ x 4.5″. The photos should have a matte finish; the background should be white and besides must have 80% face coverage without restrictions.
- A personal covering letter explaining about your trip and personal details
- Attested copy of the last 6 months’ bank statement
- Personal Income Tax returns or Form 16 for the last 3 years
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Confirmed hotel reservations
- Last 3 months salary slip
- Original leave sanction certificate with company seal
- Pension pay order certificate
- 6 months’ bank statement if you are retired from a private company
- The student ID card issued from the respective institution
- Bonafide certificate
- Birth certificate
- NOC from the parents if travelling alone
- A signed affidavit on Rs.100 stamp paper, from the non-accompanying parent if travelling with only one parent
- An ID proof parent- PAN card or passport copy
If Visiting a Friend or Family
- Invitation letter copy
- Inviters ID proof- passport copy, or permit copy, etc.
- Address proof of the invitee- Utility bill, Electricity bill, etc
If Someone is Sponsoring you
- Sponsorship letter
- Sponsor’s national ID proof- PAN card or Resident permit
- Last 3 months’ updates bank statement
- IT returns for the last 3 years
At the immigration-
The above-mentioned documents are required to apply for your Australia visa. Apart from all those mentioned documents, you will have to show some additional documents at the immigration Australia on your arrival.
The immigration officer at Australia airport will ask you to provide the following documents-
- Original passport.
- Return flight ticket, Hotel bookings / Invitation letter from invitee as proof of your accommodation.
- Travel medical insurance, HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance for as low as INR 300.
- Additionally, you may be asked to provide proof of funds and other details about your travel.
Read More: Australia Visa Requirements
Australia Tourist Visa Fee
A visa for Australia is quite expensive while compared with many other visas. Each Australia tourist visa costs INR 10780 if you apply it through Blinkvisa. The visa fee mentioned includes tax and service fees too.
Here is the breakup of the same-
If you apply for your visa through us, you will only have to pay only INR 1000 to initiate the visa process. Unlike any other visa agencies, you don’t need to pay the entire visa fee in advance. You can pay the rest of the amount only after your visa gets approved.
You will receive the approved visa through your email. Before you download the visa, you are to pay the remaining amount.
The entire visa fee, you have paid will be given back to you in the form of Blinkwallet cashback. You can use the Blinkwallet cashback for booking flight tickets, hotel reservations, and activities to do in Australia.
Read More: Australia Visa Fees
How to Apply for Australia Tourist Visa
Applying for an Australia visa is indeed very easy as one can apply it online. Though the online visa is easier to avail, there is always a high chance of rejection too. Any small mistake in filling the form or document submission may lead your visa application to get rejected. Moreover, when you apply for your visa through the official website, you will be on your own. As you will not get any assistance it leaves a lot of room for getting confused.
At the same time, if you apply for the same visa through us, we will provide you with a simplified visa application process. We will take care of all your Australia visa requirements, filling the form, submitting your application with VFS office and so on.
Here are the steps to apply for Australia visa online through Blinkvisa-
- Visit Blinkvisa.
- Click on the “Apply for Visa”.
- Provide us with your basic information such as name, email & number of applicants.
- Complete the initial payment of just INR 1000 & get a full cashback of INR 10,780 into your wallet.
- Use your BlinkWallet to book your flight, hotel, activities for your Australia trip.
- Once your visa is approved, We will inform you via SMS and Email.
- Complete any pending due payment.
- Get your visa delivered at your doorstep by our visa experts.
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/visa/Australia-Tourist-Visa” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #ffffff”]Apply For Australia Visa[/su_button]
Read More: How to Apply for Australia Visa
Tourist Visa Australia: FAQs
1. Can I use Australia tourist visa to visit my relatives in Australia?
Yes. A tourist visa for Australia can also be used by the Indians who want to visit Australia to meet friends or relatives staying in Australia.
2. Can I extend the validity of my Australia tourist visa?
Yes. Extension of a tourist visa is allowed. But to extend the validity of your Australia visa, you will have to apply for the same at least two weeks before the validity expires.
3. Can an Australian tourist visa be converted to a student visa?
You can take up a course for 90 days and less if you are in Australia on a tourist visa. But if the duration of your course is longer, you will have to apply for a student visa. You can apply for a student visa online without leaving Australia.
4. How do I get my tourist visa for Australia?
Your Australia visa will be delivered to your home along with your passport.
5. How much does it cost for a tourist visa to Australia?
If you apply for your Australia visa through us, it will cost you INR 10,780 for each visa. But the entire amount you spent on the visa will be given back to you in the form of Blinkwallet cashback.