With intricate architecture and an extraordinary landscape, Turkey is a true beauty in all forms. Turkey reels you in with its incredible food, dazzling all-encompassing mountains, purplish-blue waters and white sandy seashores. In the last five years, Turkey received almost 2 million Indian tourists. One of the major reasons for this surge has been the facility of eVisa. Turkey visa for Indians has been easily accessible because of the online application.
Blinkvisa is here to offer you Turkey visa with 100% cashback on your visa fees. You can also get up to 11% discount on your travel bookings.
Log on to Blinkvisa and enjoy the perks of the amazing benefits. Blinkvisa is not only for your Turkey visa but also for a whole custom travel plan done for you. It promises to let you have a fascinating trip. You can also use the cashback that will provide you with more savings when you book your flight, hotel and other activities. It’s great for gaining huge discounts on your tour activities as well.
Turkey Visa For Indians
India is among the many countries that require a visa to reach Turkey. The eVisa program enables visitors to apply online and get the visa faster. The eVisa Turkey can be utilised for tourism and for visiting friends and relatives. However, certain requirements have to be fulfilled to apply for eVisa and that is why it is called Conditional eVisa Category.
The conditions for Indians are:
- All Indian citizens should have a valid visa or residence permits from one of the following countries – Schengen countries, Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America.
- E-Residence permits of any country will not be accepted.
- Applicants must furnish an accurate hotel reservation, stay details and return flight tickets.
- They must also have adequate funds of at least 50 USD per day for their entire stay period.
Indian passport holders who are not eligible for the above requirements have to apply directly via the Embassy.
Read More: Turkey Tourist Visa
Turkey Visa On Arrival For Indians
Turkey Government abolished the Visa on arrival facility for Indians in 2018. Hence, Indians have to avail an eVisa or a direct sticker visa to travel to Turkey. Though visa on arrival is still available for some countries, the concept of standing in long queues and unpredictability of an assured visa does not make it a convenient option. And that is why with Turkey visa online, you can be sure that you will get the visa in three to five days!
Note: The major advantage of taking a visa beforehand is that the fee is much lesser compared to getting any Visa on Arrival.
Read More: Turkey Visa On Arrival
How to get 100% cashback on Turkey Visa Fee?
At Blinkvisa, visa fee changes depending on the nation, type, and the handling time of the visa. A Turkey 30 days tourist visa will cost you INR 4789. Also, this incorporates our agency charge and GST. Moreover, you have the privilege to simply pay the initial INR 500 as enrollment charges for starting the visa processing.
Read More: Turkey Visa Fee
Steps to Avail A Turkey eVisa for Indian Citizens
Did you know that applying for a tourist visa to any country through Blinkvisa helps you exclusive and attractive discounts on your flight and hotel bookings? The same goes for Turkey visa online too.
All you need to do is visit our website and fill in your primary details and the destination. After this, our visa expert will call you in half an hour, take you through your application procedures, and the steps to online visa.
- Visit www.blinkvisa.com and click on “Apply for Visa” button the right.
- Provide us with your basic information such as name, email & travel date.
- Complete the initial payment of just INR 500 & get a full cashback of INR 4789 into your wallet.
- Use your BlinkWallet to purchase your flight, hotel, activities and other travel-related stuff.
- Once your visa is approved, We will intimate you via SMS and Email.
- Complete any pending due payment & download your Turkey visa by logging into your portal.
Basic documents to furnish:
In order to apply for Turkish visa, one must ensure that their documents are accurate. Even though the processing is done online, if there is any mismatch in the application and your identity proofs, you might end up in the list of visa rejections.
- Scanned colour copy of first and last page of your Passport.
- Scanned colour copy of your passport size photograph 3.5*5.5.
- Flight tickets if already booked.
Book a direct flight from Bangalore (BLR) to Istanbul (IST) through Blinkcash portal and see the difference in the flight ticket
- Hotel reservations if any/ if you are staying with a relative, then you must submit address proof.
Read More: Turkey Visa Requirements
Please note: We do not demand the entire fee from you until your visa is approved because we make sure there is complete security of your travel and money!
FAQs related to Turkey Visa For Indians
1. Can Indians apply for Turkey transit visa?
Yes, Indians who are transiting through Turkey to their final destination or who are staying in Turkey for more than 24 hours must avail a transit visa.
Read More: Turkey Transit Visa
2. When should one apply for Turkey tourist visa?
One must apply for Turkey tourist visa at least 15 days before their travel dates.
Read More: Turkey Tourist Visa
3. Is travel insurance mandatory?
It is beneficial to take travel insurance beforehand to avoid any emergencies. You can get a travel insurance HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance for as low as INR 300.