[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #ffffff”]Apply For Turkey Visa[/su_button]
Apply with Blinkvisa and get your Turkey eVisa in just three working days! The procedure is quick, smooth and time-saving. You not only get the visa in hand but also 100% cashback on your visa fees! Also, you get to convert the cashback you receive into your travel expenses.
Turkey Visa – The Basics
A visa to Turkey is a mandatory document required to enter the country for the purpose of tourism or work. Turkish visa policies are different for each citizen based on their nationality.
If you are among the countries that need a visa, then you have two types – either by directly applying at the Embassies/Turkey Diplomatic Mission or apply for a visa online.
Here is a map that gives you a quick outline on Turkey tourist visa provisions:
Turkey Visa-Free Entry
Turkey offers visa-free entry to 78 countries and territories. The citizens of these countries can enter, stay and visit the beautiful country without the need for any visa for both tourism and business purposes. A valid passport or an identity card is all they require to enter the country.
Visa-Free Entry for 90 days visit (in 180 days period):
Visa-Free entry for 60 days visit (in 180 days period)
Visa-Free entry for 30 days visit (in within 180 days period)
Please Note: Holders of United Nations Laissez-passer don’t need a Turkey visit visa
There are 40 nations who can apply for an eVisa to enter and venture out to Turkey. Turkey’s eVisa program gives the citizens the comfort of applying online or through authorised agents rather than going all the way to the Embassy. They can remain for either 90 days or 30 days in a time of 180 days. Based on the visa policies, eVisas are also divided into:
They can avail 30 days single entry eVisa or 30 days multiple entry visa
eVisas are free of charge except for Mexican citizens who have access to getting Visa on Arrival
They can enter with an expired passport (up to 5 years since the expiration)
However, these countries are requested to meet certain requirements while availing the visa:
- All citizens should have a valid visa or residence permits from one of the following countries – Schengen countries, Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America.
- E-Residence permits of any country will not be accepted.
- All applicants except the nationalities of India, Pakistan, Philippines, Afghanistan and Bangladesh must travel only with these airlines – AtlasGlobal, Onur Air, Pegasus Airlines, EgyptAir and Turkish Airlines. Egyptian citizens can also use Egypt Air.
- Applicants must furnish an accurate hotel reservation, stay details and return flight tickets. They must also have adequate funds of at least 50 USD per day for their entire stay period.
Please Note: Requirements and documents change depending on each nationality. Hence, you must check with the Turkey Embassy or opt for authorised agents like Blinkvisa to get your visa without any confusion.
Residents of Algeria, Cuba, Myanmar, North Korea, Syria, and the island nations of Oceania region must obtain a sticker-type visa at one of the Turkish diplomatic missions. The visa will be stuck to their passport before their travel.
Is there a Visa-On-Arrival For Indians?
No, Indians do not have Visa On Arrival to Turkey. The Visa On Arrival was formally put to an end in October 2018 and that is why Indians need to apply for an eVisa or an electronic visa before their journey. The online visa will be a PDF which applicants need to take a print out and carry along when they visit Turkey. The eVisa is given only for tourism purposes and cannot be used for study or work.
Only citizens who have a valid UK, US, Ireland or Schengen visa can avail a Turkey eVisa. Those who do not have must apply for the visa directly at the Embassy.
Read more: Visa On Arrival
Popular Types of Turkey Visas
- Turkey Tourist Visa or Turkey Travel Visa– For the purpose of tourism and travel, Turkey Tourist Visa or eVisa is a Single entry visa which has a validity of six months and a continuous stay period of 30 days.
- Turkey Business Visa – Generally provided for as a single entry visa for a period of 90 days. The Business visa is applied by those who wish to visit Turkey for short business trips (attending a conference, meetings or a business lecture). A covering letter from Employer is mandatory when applying for this visa.
- Turkey Student Visa – Students can avail this visa when they wish to enrol in a University or join for an internship in Turkey. The visa is valid for one year. This is a multiple entry visa.
- Turkey Residence Visa – If you wish to live longer than 180 days in Turkey, then, you must apply for a Residence visa or Residence permit. However, you are not allowed to work in Turkey if you have a Residence permit.
- Turkey Work Visa
- Turkey Research Visa
- Turkey Film Visa
*Blinkvisa is currently processing only Turkey Tourist Visa, however, we do assist for other visas as well.
How to Apply for Turkey eVisa?
Turkey eVisa requires specific requirements based on the purpose of your visit and so when you apply on your own visa online, there are chances you might miss submission of additional documents or end up paying extra!
This is where authorised agents like Blinkvisa can help you. Blinkvisa aids in segregating and submitting the documents along with giving you whatever you spend on the visa fee as cashback!
It is advisable to apply for a Turkey tourist visa at least 30 days prior to your travel. In certain cases, it is beneficial to apply three months before.
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/visa/turkey-tourist-visa” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #ffffff”]Apply For Turkey eVisa[/su_button]
Read more: Apply for Turkish Visa
- Scanned colour copy of first and last page of your Passport
- Scanned colour copy of your passport size photograph 3.5*5.5
- Flight tickets (If you have booked)
- Hotel reservations if any
- Valid Visa or Residence permit of UK / USA / Schengen Country / Ireland
Read more: Turkey Visa Requirements
Turkey Tourist Visa Fee
The Turkey eVisa Fees is INR 4789 (including GST and Blinkvisa charges). With the aim of converting your visa expenses into travel expenses, we provide attractive discounts on flight and travel bookings, where you can utilise the cashback on our platform for your Turkey travel needs.
Read more: Turkey Visa Fee
Want a custom made travel itinerary?
Blinkvisa provides you the opportunity of gettting you a tailor made travel plan according to your needs and requirements. We also include all your favourite tour activities!
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/blog/custom-travel-itinerary/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fffffff”]Create Turkey Travel Plan[/su_button]
How to apply for a Turkey Visa?
We have a Simplified process for Turkey Tourist visa, which is explained below:
- Visit www.blinkvisa.com and click on “Apply for Visa” button the right.
- Provide us with your basic information such as name, email & travel date.
- Complete the initial payment of just INR 500 & get a full cashback of INR 4789 into your wallet.
- Use your BlinkWallet to purchase your flight, hotel, activities and other travel-related stuff.
- Once your visa is approved, We will intimate you via SMS and Email.
- Complete any pending due payment & download your Turkey eVisa by logging into your portal.
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/visa/turkey-tourist-visa” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #ffffff”]Apply For Turkey Tourist Visa[/su_button]
The Blinkcash or the cashback is credited to your BlinkWallet which is linked to your respective e-mail ID. Like mentioned, you can use this amount for future bookings at a cost much lesser than the usual booking sites.
Turkey Visa FAQs
1. When can you apply for a Turkish visa online?
The visa needs to be applied 30 days in advance, in certain cases, it needs to be applied 2 months prior to the date of travel.
2. Do you know if your Turkish visa application gets rejected?
A refusal letter will be mailed to you stating the details and reasons on why your visa application was rejected.
Read more: Turkish Visa Application
3. What is Turkey tourist visa validity for Indians?
Turkey Tourist visa for Indians is valid for six months. One can stay up to 30 continuous days.
Read more: Turkey Visa For Indians
4. Should I apply for a transit visa if I not leaving the international transit section?
You need not apply for a Turkey transit visa if you are not leaving the transit area or if you are not passing through the immigration.
Read More: Turkey Transit Visa