Anybody who would have travelled to London would tell you the nightmares of rejections they had because the UK visa application is one among the most strict and scrutinized visa processing. There have been cases in the past years, where almost 500 applications were refused in bulk because of errors committed in the application form or in the documents. While it is true that being an offline visa, naturally there are extra efforts involved, getting the visa in hand is easy when you go by trusted agents who can rightly guide you at every step.
Now get UK visa right at the comfort of your home by opting for our doorstep services! (Currently, only in Bangalore) Blinkvisa expert agents not only make sure you submit the right documents but also give you the visa at 100% cashback. So in reality, you gain whatever you spend!
The happy news is that Blinkvisa is not limited to UK visa or activities, you can explore your favourite tourist attractions at a discounted price for all countries! Also, you get 11% to 25% worth discounts for your flight and hotel bookings.
UK Visa – A Glance
Getting a UK visa will automatically give you permission for entering the countries of Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland and of course England. Whether it is for tourism or business purposes, Indian citizens must avail for a visa to visit the UK.
Each UK Visa has a different set of requirements and supporting documentation to go with it. And that is why it is important to comprehend the prerequisites of the visa which you are applying for to not end up in the pile of rejections!
Here are the basic features of the two popular visa types:
|Type of Visa||Processing Time||Stay Period||Validity||Type of Entry||Fees|
|UK Tourist Visa or UK Visitor Visa||15-20 Days||6 months||up to 6 months||Multiple||INR 11,760|
|UK Business Visa||15-20 Days||6 months||up to 6 months||Multiple||INR 10,560|
Irrespective of which visa type you apply, Blinkvisa gives the entire fee as cashback to your account.
UK Visa Application – The Pitfalls
Unfortunately, once you get a UK visa refusal, it automatically remains in the records. Every time you re-apply, there are chances of it to pop up again. Therefore, it is beneficiary you get the visa in the first attempt itself. Let’s walk through some of the most common mistakes that you must avoid when applying for the visa:
1. Mistakes in the application form:
Application forms have to be filled carefully to avoid any minute mistake. One of the most common mistakes happens in the visa category column. It is vital that you choose the visa type based on what you intend to do in the country. Suppose you plan for a leisure trip but you fill the form selecting a business visa, your application gets immediately rejected.
Did you know?
Blinkvisa agents fill the form on your behalf in case of any difficulty. Till date, we have processed over 5,500 UK tourist visas & our customers saved over 44,000+ hours of processing time.
2. Insufficient Funds or Large undocumented deposits:
Furnishing your financial standing is important when you apply for any type of UK visa. When you apply for a business visa, lack of salary deposits in your account (from your employer) can lead to rejection. Also, when you have large chunks of money in your account and you have not provided any documentation to support, then, they can reject the visa stating that you have borrowed money to inflate the savings or you possess fraudulent income.
Also read, Apply for UK Visa
3. Not submitting correct documents:
Though passport (valid for six months) and photographs are the basic documents that are highly important, submission of supporting requirements is also equally essential irrespective of the visa type. Also, the application form does not ask all the details you wish to convey.
For example, a covering letter is a must for a tourist visa because it contains the reasons for your visit, travel itinerary, your financial situation, when you intend to return, the address proof of your friend/relatives in UK and so on. Also, for a business visa, it is important to furnish your invitation letter depending on which conference/festival you are invited for.
Read more: UK Visa Requirements
4. Long and unclear travel itinerary:
A long travel plan can make it look like you intend to stay longer than the validity you applied for and this would make your application seem suspicious. Also, it is better to detail your day-to-day tour activities in the covering letter because that would avoid the Embassy to trust your reasons for travel and grant you the visa easily. Therefore, a seven-day travel plan would be great to explore in and around London.
Want to get a travel expert to help you with your UK trip? Blinkvisa gives you a tailor-made travel schedule just as per your requirement FREE OF COST!
5. Failing to attend the interview or biometrics as per schedule:
Cracking the interview and submitting your authentic biometrics is an important part of the UK visa application. If you do not attend the interview on the allotted dates, you can end up with visa rejection. Rescheduling the interview is possible only in emergency circumstances.
You must ensure to carry a print out your application form, passport and travel documents on the day of your interview.
How to Avoid the Mistakes and Get the Visa?
Relying on an experienced visa expert is very important to get your visa processed faster because of the UK’s complex immigration policies. That is why trusting Blinkvisa can make your dream trip come true in a hassle-free manner. You can avoid all the mistakes stated above and get your visa on time.
Blinkvisa helps you with:
- Choosing the right visa for you
- The correct list documents you need to submit
- Filling the visa application on your behalf
- Scheduling the interview by booking an appointment with the VFS
- Submitting the photos in the correct specification
- Giving you 100% cashback on the visa fee for both tourist and business visa.
- Converting the cashback on your flight, hotel and tour bookings.
- Checking your visa application status online
Please Note: The visa application should be furnished with the respective VFS visa application centre only. Blinkvisa will help you with the submission of the application and other necessary processes.
Steps to apply:
- Click on the ” Book Appointment” button on the right.
- Provide us with your basic information such as name, email & number of applicants.
- Complete the initial payment of just INR 500 & get a full cashback of INR 10,580 into your wallet.
- Use your BlinkWallet to utilise the Blinkcash that just got credited
- Once your visa is approved, Embassy will intimate you via SMS and Email, You can either pick up the passport from the embassy or you can opt for courier services.
UK Visa Application FAQs
1. Should I book my flight before applying for my UK visa?
It is advisable to get a flight itinerary by either holding reservation or trying to get a refundable flight ticket because, in case of any rejection, you might lose the amount you spent.
2. How long before my travel should I apply for my UK business visa?
You can apply for the UK Business visa 3 months before your travel date.
Read more: UK Business Visa
3. What are the basic documents required to apply for a UK Visa?
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any
- 2 recent passport size colour photograph with white background, matte finish size 35 mm X 45 mm 80% face Size
- Online UK Visa Application form
- Covering letter mentioning your travel details and stay details while in the UK (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Letterhead)
- Original Bank statement for last 6 months updated with healthy and sufficient balance
- Income tax returns / Form 16 for last 3 years
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Recurring Deposits, any other Investments etc (Optional but advisable)
4. What is the cost of a UK Tourist Visa?
The UK Tourist Visa is INR 11760 including the visa fee and Blinkvisa charges. The cost break-up is below:
Read more: UK Visa Fees
5. Is UK visa for Indians multiple entries?
The visa to the UK is multiple entries for Indian citizens. For both tourist and business visa, the validity is up to six months.
Read more: UK Visa For Indians