Vietnam never fails to astound with its enthralling beauty and recreational options. And while it has so much to offer, it has a fairly liberal visa policy making it easier to plan for a memorable trip. Vietnam travel visa is a must for anybody willing to explore this ideal land.
Hence, go through this guide, get to know the visa requirements, gather all the documents to head to Vietnam for some lip-smacking Vietnamese cuisines!
Whether you are a backpacker or a businessman, Blinkvisa gives you 100% cashback on your visa fee to Vietnam. To avail this cashback, all you need to do is to visit the website and apply for a Vietnam visa!
A Brief on Vietnam Travel Visa
Vietnam travel visa can be either applied through an Embassy or availed online through registered visa agents. However, applying on own via Embassy is definitely time-consuming and if you don’t know the requirements properly, chances are that your visa might get rejected.
Vietnam eVisa or Vietnam visa online can be done at the comfort of your home. You will get the visa stamped on passport only at one of the five Vietnam international airports. However, you need to have a visa approval letter in order to travel. This letter can be applied beforehand through Blinkvisa. Along with the approval letter and stamping fee, you get the visa to enter the country. The visa is stamped at the following airports:
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi)
- DaNang Airport (DaNang)
- Cat Bi Airport (Hai Phong)
- Cam Ranh Airport (Nha Trang)
When you apply through Blinkvisa, you get a full cashback, exciting offers and you a faster visa in hand! And also a whole tailor-made travel plan exclusively for FREE!
Read more: Vietnam visa online
Types of Vietnam travel visas
The tourist visa is the most popular and easy-to-avail visa. You can stay for upto a minimum period of 30 days when you avail the visa. The major purpose of a tourist visa is only for travel purpose or visiting a friend/relative in Vietnam.
- Single entry tourist visa: This visa is for those who plan for a short trip. The single entry visa gives you the validity to stay for 30 days. You can also apply for a single-entry tourist visa for 3 months that enables you to stay for 85 continuous days
- Multiple entry tourist visa: One can visit any number of times within the validity period of 30 days. You can also apply for 3 months long multiple entry visa which also gives you the luxury of staying for 85 continuous days.
Note: The stamping fee for single and multiple entry visas are different. For a single entry visa, it is 25$ and for multiple entries, it is 50$.
Valid from three to six months, Vietnam business visa allows the applicant to enter the country for business-related travel such as meetings, conferences, or festivals organised by the company. In order to apply for this visa, you must make sure you furnish all necessary requirements like covering letter or proof of sufficient funds.
Vietnam Student visa and transit visa:
- Student visas are enabled to those who wish to study in Vietnam and at the same time, who have the proof of admission letter from any reputed school in Vietnam. Most of the student visas are upon arrival. One can also apply for a tourist visa and then convert into a student visa later. It is better to have a travel agency to help with the application process.
- Transit visas are issued mostly for a group of people who are on a tour and who have authorised tour guide along with them. It is issued for five days.
How to Apply For Vietnam Visa?
Vietnam visa cost:
Compared to other travel agents, Blinkvisa does not ask for any additional or hidden charges. After paying a sum of INR 500, you get the full cashback in your account.
Once your approval letter is sent by mail. you have to pay the remaining visa cost.
|Visa Name||Total Cost (Including INR 500 initial charges)|
|Single Entry Vietnam Visa – 1 month||INR 1339|
|Single Entry Vietnam visa – 3 months||INR 2339|
|Multiple Entry Vietnam Visa – 1 month||INR 1639|
|Multiple Entry Vietnam Visa – 3 months||INR 2539|
Read more: Vietnam visa fee
Blinkvisa process map:
Visa documents to submit:
All you need is following mandatory documents to travel to Vietnam:
- Passport with at least 6 months validity (old passport if any is also required)
- 2 Passport-sized photos (At least 80% visible face and on a white background)
Read more: Vietnam visa requirements
Vietnam travel visa FAQS
1. Can I apply for a Vietnam visa without any agency?
You can visit any Vietnam Visa Centre and get the process done by yourself. The process may be long, tedious, and time-consuming. So, we recommend you go through an expert agency like Blinkvisa. We can help with documentation, submission, and don’t forget 100% cashback on visa fees.
Read more: Apply for Vietnam visa
2. What is the validity for Vietnam tourist visa for Indians?
Vietnam tourist visa for Indians has a validity of 30 days or 90 days. You can get either single entry or multiple entry visas.
Read more: Vietnam visa for Indians
3. How do I get Visa-On-Arrival in Vietnam?
Once you reach Vietnam with your approval letter, you’ll have to produce documents like this Approval Letter, Passport with at least 6 months validity, photographs, and a stamping fees of $25 for single entry or $50 for multiple entry visa.
Read more: Vietnam visa on arrival