Wondering how to lay your hands on Vietnamese land and explore the pristine beaches and enormous landscape? Well, a Vietnam visa application form is mandatory when applying for a visa to Vietnam. The application enables you to get your gate pass to travel around the country and get access to its adorned architectural wonders.
However, an error-free application process is a dream come true for many! Also, it is important to know how to apply for a Vietnam visa and the requirements. Fear not, as Blinkvisa makes the process easier for you along with huge savings on your visa cost.
Obtaining a visa for Vietnam can cost you up to INR 3000 to 5000 at least when applying through any normal travel agency. Whereas Blinkvisa provides you with an extensive idea of the types of Vietnam visa available for Indians citizens and availing it without any additional cost for your trip.
Not to forget that anyone who applies for Vietnam Tourist visa with us is eligible for 100% cashback. Over INR 5.5 million cashback has been credited to our customers’ Blinkwallets.
Blinkvisa is not only for your Vietnam visa, but you can also get a whole custom travel plan done for you to make sure you have an amazing trip. Also, by using the cashback you can even get more savings when you book your flight and hotel from them and also gain huge discounts on your activities.
Vietnam Visa Application Form – Things To Keep in Mind
Visa rejection is one of the major worries for any Vietnam visa applicant. When there is an increase in the percentage of tourists applying, the rejection of visa percentage also tends to increase. The reasons can be plenty but it is vital to know how to avoid them while filing the application form or getting your visa stamped at the airport.
Here are the common points to bear in mind while applying for Vietnam travel visa:
Spelling/minute errors in the application form:
Applicants might fill in the Application form with incorrect details: full name on passport, passport number or date of birth. Typically, it would not result in a big problem but you might be detained in the airport for getting the eVisa or also you would be issued the visa approval letter in a different name. Once things don not match, you would be taking a flight back to India in no time.
2. Travel dates
Always remember that the visa validity does not start from the date you enter Vietnam from the date you provide in advance. So, just be sure of what the plan is and all the travel itinerary requirements of when/how to enter before ordering a visa to Vietnam. It is not mandatory to give the flight tickets as specifications, yet still, it might be asked for additional documents sector.
3. No visa online in advance:
Some people think that they can get a visa directly at Vietnam airport without applying online. This is NOT true if you don’t apply beforehand, chances are that you could end up between delayed flights and immigration queue without any hope of entering the country. So, you will need to apply online for an approval letter in order to pick up your visa at Vietnam airport.
4. Visa on arrival only for travel by air:
Vietnam visa on arrival for Indians is valid for travellers who have come by air/aeroplane. Those who have crossed borders through crossing sea/by water entry cannot avail the arrival option. In such cases, you must make sure that you have a visa in advance.
5. Stamping fee and visa extension
Travellers might think that it is not necessary to give a stamping fee when getting your visa stamped at the airport. Well, it is essential you pay the fee of $25 to get your visa stamped otherwise you might have to end up waiting hours to get one. Also, it is not easy to extend a visa once you are in Vietnam as it may be a costly and time-consuming process. And in case of emergencies, you can apply for a three-month visa instead of a month visa provided you furnish the documents they ask for.
Merits of Applying For Vietnam Visa With Blinkvisa
Now you can eliminate last-minute worries and rejection nightmares when you apply with expert agents like Blinkvisa. Our assistance will help you fill the Vietnam visa application form neatly and legibly without any errors on your behalf. We help you in every aspect of the application:
- Choosing the category of Vietnam visa you are looking for.
- Explaining the details for Vietnam tourist and business visa
- Filing the application form on your behalf
- Ensuring you submit all required documents
- The correct photo specifications
- Payment of the full visa fee only after receiving the visa online. (Read more: Vietnam visa fee)
- Providing any additional documents such as business letters, personal covering letter and so on.
Apart from the assistance, you also get the best deals on your Vietnam visa fee – a 100% cashback offer! You can book flights, hotels, and activities during your trip to Vietnam at a discounted price while booking your visa through Blinkwallet.
What more? You also get a free custom made travel plan!
Steps to follow when you apply:
- Apply Blinkvisa. Click on “Apply for Visa” button on the right.
- Provide us with your basic information such as name, email & travel date.
- Complete the initial payment of just INR 500 & get the complete visa fee as cashback into your wallet.
- Use your BlinkWallet to purchase your flight, hotel, activities and other travel-related stuff.
- Once your visa is approved, We will intimate you via SMS and Email.
- Complete any pending due payment & download your Vietnam visa (Visa Approval Letter) by logging into your portal.
Please note: At BlinkVisa, we excel at two things, taking the pain out of applying for visa & ensuring that your trip is not ruined by unforeseen visa rejections.
Vietnam Visa Application form FAQs
1. What is Vietnam travel visa requirements?
Also, read Vietnam visa requirements
2. Can Vietnam Visa On Arrival for Indians to be availed without an approval letter?
To travel to Vietnam, you must show your Approval Letter to the airline. We strongly recommend that you apply for your Vietnam visa before you leave for Vietnam in order to avoid a delay or change in your flight.
Also, read Vietnam visa on Arrival
3. What are the popular types of Vietnam visa online?
4. Is covering letter mandatory while applying for Vietnam visa?
A cover letter is not mandatory while applying for a visa to Vietnam. However, when applying for a business visa, you might be asked to submit a letter on the company letterhead to authenticate your travel purpose.
Also, read Apply for Vietnam visa
5. What is the validity for Vietnam visa online?
Depending on which one you choose. Blinkvisa provides Single Entry and Multiple Entry visas, both can be valid from 30 to 90 days.
Also, read Vietnam visa online