From secluded beaches to soaring mountains, Vietnam has it all. Visiting Vietnam has been much easier than ever. Thanks to the Embassy’s convenient eVisa facility. People need not stand in queues or go through complex procedures. What are the requirements for Vietnam Visa Application? And how to apply? Your answers to these common questions are here.
Blinkvisa not only gives you the visa faster but also makes sure you get 100% cashback on your visa fee.
To know more, log onto Blinkvisa and schedule an appointment.
Quick Pointers on Vietnam Visa:
- Indian citizens must avail a visa to visit Vietnam.
- Vietnam Tourist visa and Business visas are the most popular category of visa applied. (Read more: Vietnam Tourist Visa)
- Regardless of which type of visa you choose, you must apply for the approval letter. The approval letter is your valid document to get your visa to Vietnam. Blinkvisa helps you in getting your visa approval letter in just 3 days.
- Vietnam business visa cannot be used for any kind of trade or work. (Read more: Vietnam Business Visa)
- Without an approval letter, you would not be allowed to board the flight.
- The stamping fee must be paid at the authorised airports in Vietnam to get the visa stamped. It is 25$ USD.
- The Vietnam visit visa validity is for 30 days and it is a single entry visa
Steps to Avail Your Vietnam eVisa:
STEP 1 – Submit your requirements to Blinkvisa
Visit www.blinkvisa.com. Select your country visa and get started by filling out your basic details. Fix an appointment with our visa expert and get to know the list of requirements for Vietnam visa.
This step is essential for obtaining an approval letter, which you will be required to show upon arrival in Vietnam to get your visa stamp.
- Pay INR 500 as registration charges. This is to initiate your visa processing.
- Coloured copies of your passport with six months validity. (first and last pages)
- 2 passport size photographs taken against a white background. (scanned copy)
Also read: Vietnam visa requirements
STEP 2 – Pay for your visa and get 100% cashback in BlinkWallet
Vietnam visa fees are quite reasonable when you apply with Blinkvisa. For the visa approval letter, you must pay a certain sum of money and it might change depending on the type of visa and how many you are requesting. But the bottom line is that you get 100% cashback on your visa fee.
But you will get the full amount of the visa fee as your cashback and you can use them on booking your flights, hotels and tour activities.
Please note: We do not get any other fee from you. After you pay the initial charges, you only have the pay the remaining after your visa is approved.
Read more: Vietnam Visa Fees
STEP 3 – Download your approval letter
We will notify when your application is approved and you can download the approval letter. Once you submit the online application, you will typically receive the approval letter via email within 3 business days.
- It is essential that you print the letter, in colour if possible, and carry it with you when you travel. You can keep the letter inside your passport to avoid the document being stolen or lost during transit.
- Before leaving, make sure you have plenty of blank pages in tour passport for the visa stamps. Also, the passport size photographs intact. Blinkvisa will help in arranging for your important requirements in case you have doubts.
As soon as you arrive at one of these five Vietnam international airports, you can get your visa stamped. Make sure you carry all the necessary requirements to submit at the immigration.
- Indian travellers arriving at airports Tan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh City); Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi); Danang Airport (Da Nang); Cat Bi Airport (Hai Phong); or Cam Ranh Airport (Nha Trang), should ideally also complete an arrival/departure form (given to you in your flight or you can also get it at the airport).
- You will then present your approval letter, six months valid passport and photographs (4cm x 6cm) passport photos
- It is mandatory to pay for the stamping fee in order to receive the visa stamp in your passport. It is important to note that the fee is $25 for a single entry visa and $50 for multiple entries.
- Always remember that the fee is paid in cash in either Vietnamese dong or US dollars, so be prepared to have the correct fee amount before you depart for Vietnam.
- Carry your inward and outward flight tickets. In certain cases, immigration authorities might ask for your flight itinerary to make sure you have a return ticket and that you do not intend to stay longer than applied for.
- Hotel accommodation proof and address proof of your friend/relative where you plan to stay.
- For Vietnam business visa, a cover letter signed and sealed in the company’s letterhead to prove that you are going for authorised business meeting or conference.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are the different tourist visas available on Blinkvisa?
We provide 4 types of tourist visas. You can find more details below:
- Single Entry Visa (1 Month)
- Single Entry Visa (3 Months)
- Multiple Entry Visa (1 Month)
- Multiple Entry Visa (3 Months)
How can I get Visa-On-Arrival?
Visa-On-Arrival is a stamp you receive at any of the five International Airports listed above after you produce travel documents including the Approval Letter.
Read more: Vietnam Visa on Arrival