Situated in the Indochina peninsula, Vietnam is rich for the plenty of serene views that symbolize the beauty of the country. The tourism industry has been prospering and is regarded to be one of the biggest contributors to the economy. With Vietnam visa requirements getting easy through online processing, the tourists have been extra lucky to get their visas on time!
Unlike other countries, Vietnam does not ask for any long list of documents, all you need is your valid passport and an approval letter of entry! Blinkvisa helps you get your approval letter faster and without any last-minute delays.
- A 100% cashback on the visa fees with discounts on flights, hotels, and trip activities.
- Conversion of your Vietnam visa expenses into travel expenses. A customised travel plan for FREE!
- Complete guidance on application requirements along with pick-up and drop facilities if required.
Vietnam Visa – An Overview
Vietnam eVisa grants a single entry to Vietnam, for those who wish to stay for 30 or up to 90 days. And it is a perfect option if you are a tourist and want to explore various cities in Vietnam. The advantage of Vietnam tourist visa is that it saves your time at the arrival. All you have to do is to check-in at the immigration counter and you get the visa stamped in nick of a time!
Typically, it is ideal to apply for a visa for Vietnam at least 15 days prior to departure in order to leave plenty of time for the Vietnam visa application to process. The visa application takes approximately three days to process.
Types of Vietnam Visa
- Vietnam Tourist Visa – A Single entry or a multiple entry visa that is valid for 30 days and even up to 3 months. Blinkvisa can get your tourist visa ready in just two to three working days.
- Vietnam Business Visa – Single or multiple entries, depending upon your purpose of travel. The validity is from three to six months. And you are permitted to stay for 30 days.
Vietnam Visa Requirements
For Visa Exempted Countries:
A Vietnam tourist visa is not required for nationals whose country is listed under the Vietnam visa exemption list.
For those passport holders, they must show their valid return airline ticket/E-ticket along with hotel accommodation as proof of their departure and the stay period. If by any chance, they leave Vietnam by road then they must show their entire tour itinerary.
For Indian Citizens:
Indian citizens can apply for a Vietnam eVisa online from anywhere in the world through our Blinkvisa portal and that too, in just 10 minutes. The list of documents required for Vietnam visa for Indians can be divided as the basic and mandatory documents and additional documents. However, additional documents are only required depending on the person’s age and work status. Basic documents are common for one and all.
Read More: Vietnam Visa for Indians
Scanned coloured copies of your original passport. In case you possess old passports, include a copy of all the visa pages. Sometimes the inclusion of travel visas of other countries improves your chances of getting visa approval.
The approval letter is your go-ahead for getting a Vietnam visa on arrival. When you apply with Blinkvisa your charges are less when compared to applying directly at the Embassy. You must provide your travel details when applying for a Vietnam visa approval letter. The standard for a visa approval letter is to have a number of applicants listed on the same letter so as to ensure the number of people travelling.
The Stamping Fee is required to pay at a Vietnam airport in order to get the official Vietnam visa stamped in your passport. The fee is $25 USD for a single-entry visa (1-3 months), and $50 USD for a multiple-entry visa (1-3 months). The Stamping Fee must be paid in cash (Vietnam dong or U.S. dollars). No credit cards are accepted.
The photograph requirement for the Vietnam tourist visa requires a specification of 4 * 6 cms. The background should be white and the face should have 80% coverage with the full face completely shown. Also, it is important that the photo has a matte finish and not a glossy one.
Additional Documents (When asked for)
Financial documents help prove that you have enough cash or finance with you while visiting Vietnam. Especially, when you are applying for a Vietnam Business Visa you might be asked to present documents to showcase your financial stability, such as:
- An attested copy of the last 6 months’ bank statement.
- A letterhead from the bank with the company seal
- A valid copy of the income tax returns or Form 16 for the last 3 years.
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Hotel reservation or proof of accommodation if you are planning to visit your friends or relatives.
Points to Remember:
- It is important to attach all your documents
- Every applicant in the family should present their own individual proofs.
- Only with a visa approval letter, will you be able to board the flight and then get the visa stamped at the airport.
What are the requirements for Vietnam visa extension?
Getting a visa extension is nothing but permission from the government to stay longer in Vietnam. Any traveller can do this by going to the Vietnam Immigration Department (any of the three major ones in Hanoi, Da Nang or Ho Chi Minh) and submitting some essential documents like – passport, proofs showing the reasons for staying back and the appropriate forms. However, the extension is only possible for a period of one to three months, depending on the current visa you have applied for.
How Can Blinkvisa Help With Visa Requirements?
Blinkvisa can aid you at every leap. Our detailed assistance is offered for documentation, filing up of the application form, pick up and drop off for the documents as well as the passport, essential scrutiny of the documents and then the submission of the application.
- Vietnam visa photo size editing and adjustments as per the requirements
- In case of any emergency travel, we readily prepare the personal cover letter as per the format
- Service of submission of your application
- Delivery of the approval letter at your home
How to apply?
Although you can apply for Vietnam visa online, With blink visa you can get 100% cashback on any Vietnam visa applied with us which means you get your visa for free.
We have a Simplified process for Vietnam Tourist visa:
- Click on “Apply for Visa” button on the right.
- Provide us with your basic information such as name, email & travel date.
- Complete the initial payment of just INR 500 & get a full cashback of INR 1339 into your wallet.
- Use your BlinkWallet to purchase your flight, hotel, activities and other travel-related stuff.
- Once your visa is approved, We will intimate you via SMS and Email.
- Complete any pending due payment & download your Vietnam visa by logging into your portal.
Read More: Apply for Vietnam Visa
Please note: Blinkvisa excels at two things, taking the pain out of applying for visa & ensuring that your trip is not ruined by unforeseen visa rejections.
Vietnam Visa Requirements FAQs
1. Is there Vietnam Visa On Arrival for Indians?
Yes, there is Vietnam Visa On Arrival for Indians. However, citizens must avail an approval letter beforehand in India before their travel. Once the letter is approved, they can arrive in Vietnam and get their visa after paying a stamping fee of $25.
Read More: Vietnam Visa for Arrival
2. What is the Vietnam visa fee?
The Vietnam visa fee for Single entry is INR 1339 along with Blinkvisa charges and GST. And for multiple entries is INR 1639 along with charges and GST.
Read More: Vietnam Visa Fees
3. Can I travel without an approval letter and still get my Vietnam to visit visa?
In order to board the plane, you must show your Approval Letter to the airline. We strongly recommend that you apply for your Vietnam visa before you leave for Vietnam in order to avoid a delay or change in your flight.
4. How long is Vietnam eVisa valid for?
An e-Visa can be both single and multiple entries. Validity ranges from 1 month to 3 months.
Read More: Vietnam eVisa