Are you wondering whether Indians need a visa for Malaysia? Well, the answer is yes, all Indians need a visa to enter into this country. But in order to get a visa for Malaysia, you must know the kinds, documents required, and the cost of Malaysia visa.
A visa for Malaysia is an online visa; hence, obtaining this is neither tricky nor requires a lot of documents. However, this visa is not free, though. A Malaysian visa can cost you up to INR 3780.
This blog explains everything you need to know about Malaysia visa along with how to get the visa at no additional cost for your trip!
Malaysia Visa Basics
A Malaysia online visa is only applicable for a few nationals and India is one of them. Similarly, Malaysia eNTRI visa is only for Indians and Chinese nationals. Here are the details of the types of Malaysian visas for Indians-
How to get 100% cashback on your Malaysia visa with us?
At Blinkvisa, a travel startup, we aim to put an end to visa costs by converting all your visa expenses into your travel expenses.
Blinkvisa is not only for your Malaysia visa, you can get a whole custom travel plan done for you to make sure you have an amazing trip while also using your cashback that you just got to provide you even more savings when you book your flight, hotel and other activities from Blinkvisa and also gain huge discounts on your activities.
|[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/blog/custom-travel-itinerary/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fffffff”]Click to Get Malaysia Travel Plan[/su_button]||[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/custom-travel-plan/” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #ffffff”]Malaysia Sample Itinerary[/su_button]|
Who Can Apply for Malaysia Visa Online?
All Indian passport holders, regardless of their country of residence, can apply for this Malaysia visa Online. It can be applied from anywhere only if the applicant has all the required documents specified by the visa expert.
Points to note while applying for Malaysia visa
- One of the important facts is that you can apply for the Malaysia eNTRI visa only once in 3 months.
- If you already have an eNTRI visa, you will need to wait for 90 days (cooling period) before you can submit another application in the same category.
- At the same time, there is no restriction on applying for another visa category such as single entry or multiple entry eVisa.
How to Apply for Malaysia Visa?
Malaysia visa is an online visa and can be applied either through the official website or through any visa agency. If you opt for the official website for your visa, you will be relying on yourself to apply for the visa. Thus, you will not get any assistance. On the other hand, if you apply for your visa through Blinkvisa, you will get expert assistance at each step of visa processing along with 100% cashback on the visa fee.
Steps to apply for Malaysia visa are-
- Visit Blinkvisa
- Select the visa type of your choice and click on Apply for Visa.
- Give your personal and travel details.
- Pay just Rs.500 to initiate the visa application process.
- Blinkvisa will assign a visa expert to you, and he/she will explain the required documents to support the application.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents
- Get the approved visa online and pay the remaining amount and download your Malaysia visa.
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fffffff”] Apply for Malaysia Visa[/su_button]
Permitted Entry and Exit Points
There are only seven international airports in Malaysia. One can enter Malaysia via any of these international airports.
In case you choose to enter or exit Malaysia by land, here are the permitted entry and exit points-
- Sultan Iskandar Building Immigration Checkpoint, Johor
- Sultan Abu Bakar Checkpoint, Johor
- Padang Besar Checkpoint, Perlis
- Bukit Kayu Itam Checkpoint, Kedah
- Sungai Tujoh Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
- Tedungan Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
The Concluding Lines
Indians can apply for any of the three visa types depending on the travel plan. All three visas are online hence, it is easy to get, but with expert assistance.