Ancient Monument, Antiquity, Archaeological Site and Remains, Maintain,
Owner, Protected Area, Protected Monument
- Short title, extent and commencement.
PRC~ECTIONOF ANCIENT MONUMENTS
AND ARCHAEOLQGICAL SITES\ A
- Power of Governme
ments, etc., to be protected
- Acqi~isitionof rights in a protected monument.
- Preservation of protected monument by agre
- Persons competent to exercise powers of om
under section 5, in respect or’ a protected
ment, when owner is under diability or when
a villas property.
- Application of endowment to repair a prate
- Failure or reblto enter into an agrmt.
- Power to make order prohibiting contravention 0
agt-wmentunder section 5,
- Enforcement of’agreemnb.
- ~lacbtascmat&tuinml-,anh. wm.d
tkough owner bodW instrammt.@
- Acquisition of protected monumaat;
- Maintenance of certain protected monument&
- Voluntary contri utiona
- Protection of pl be of w~rsliipfrom dsuse,
- Relinquishment ofGovernment rights in a mo
- Right of access to protected monuments
;; Excavations – io prot-
- Restrictions on enioyment of propaty tights in
- Pkrto acquire a protected area.
, ARCHAEOLOGICAL EXCAVATIONS.
DISCLAIMER: This document is being furnished to you for your information by Blinkvisa. The contents of this document have been obtained from sources Blinkvisa believes to be reliable. These contents have not been independently verified, and PRS makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or correctness. In some cases the Principal Act and/or Amendment Act may not be available. Principal Acts may or may not include subsequent amendments. For authoritative text, please contact the relevant state department concerned or refer to the latest government publication or the gazette notification. Any person using this material should take their own professional and legal advice before acting on any information contained in this document. Blinkvisa or any persons connected with it do not accept any liability arising from the use of this document. Blinkvisa or any persons connected with it shall not be in any way responsible for any loss, damage, or distress to any person on account of any action taken or not taken on the basis of this document.