Terms and Conditions
1.Blink Travel Innovations Pvt. Ltd. (herein after called as Blinkvisa.com) acts as an agent on behalf of their clients in the submission of applications for visa and ancillary services to the appropriate institutions and/or immigration authorities.
2. By making payment for our service, you agree to abide by terms and conditions as set out here. Blinkvisa.com reserves the right not to provide any service without the client agreeing to our terms and conditions as set out here.
3. Blinkvisa.com aims to process the visa application in the timelines committed to in its promotional materials. Blinkvisa.com will use its best endeavors to minimise any delay or inconvenience caused in this respect. However, Blinkvisa.com does not guarantee time guidelines for any visa application. Blinkvisa.com will not be held responsible if immigration authorities or any other third party change their rules, regulations or processing requirements, if that change has a direct effect on the timeline for delivery.
4. Visa processing times shown on promotional materials are standard/average processing times. Any processing times advised by Blinkvisa.com through its agents or materials should be used as a guide only.
5. Blinkvisa.com will not be held responsible for costs incurred due to a delay in the visa process due to circumstances outside of our control.
6. Blinkvisa.com bears no responsibility for costs incurred by an applicant or any secondary applicants while waiting for a visa to be finalised by the immigration authorities. These costs may include but are not limited to cost of flights, rent of accommodation, loss of earnings or any other costs. Blinkvisa.com is not liable for any costs arising from any action or inaction of any immigration authority, embassy or government body associated with the visa process or indeed for the non-provision of service from any third party associated with the visa process or visa delivery; which may result in a visa application or any part in the visa application process being delayed or refused as a result.
7. For short business stay and tourist visas, Blinkvisa.com may apply for a Double or Multiple entry visa on the client’s behalf, yet the embassy may decide to grant a Single-entry visa. The decision to grant a Single-entry visa remains solely with the embassy and Blinkvisa.com do not have control over this. In this situation, Blinkvisa.com will discount your next visa application with us by the difference in the embassy visa fee.
8. An embassy may decide to review an application in the destination country rather than at the local embassy. This decision is at the discretion of the embassy and it is not something that would be known in advance by Blinkvisa.com. It may take longer than the standard processing time for such applications to be processed and this is outside the control of Blinkvisa.com. Blinkvisa.com reminds you not to book flights until your visa is granted.
9. Blinkvisa.com advises its clients not to make any travel or hotel bookings, sell any property, or give notice of intent to leave any job until you have your visa. Should you decide to disregard this advice, Blinkvisa.com will not be liable for any associated costs of such action(s).
10. Blinkvisa.com will always lodge a visa application in the applicants’ best interest. We are a private company and we do not have the authority to grant a visa of any kind. We cannot guarantee a positive result on a visa application or any assessment or review in arriving at the final result, which is part of the visa process. The final decision on all applications rests with the relevant organization responsible for issuing that result.
11. Blinkvisa.com cannot influence any decision made by an immigration authority; any requests for additional information before finalizing a visa; any delay by an immigration authority in the issuing of a visa; or a decision to refuse to grant a visa.
12. The immigration authority/officer has the sole decision on the term of a visa that they grant. This term may be less than the term expected or requested by the client. Similarly, the immigration authority/officer has the sole decision on the activation date that they place on a granted visa. This date may be prior to the date expected or requested by the client. Blinkvisa.com is not responsible for the term of any visa issued or the activation date placed on a visa by an immigration authority even. Blinkvisa.com has no authority or control to change this term/date.
13. Blinkvisa.com advises its clients on visa options and applies for visa applications on their behalf in good faith based on immigration information made available directly by immigration and embassy departments at the time of lodgment. In the event where immigration laws and/or regulations have been updated by an immigration department, but such updates have not made known to the public at the time of visa lodgment such conflicting information is outside the control of Blinkvisa.com. Blinkvisa.com will not be liable for any visa application being refused or any additional costs arising from such a refusal (including travel costs) should situations of outdated information arise.
14. Similarly, in the event where immigration advice provided by one immigration officer / consular official conflicts with that of a visa issuing immigration officer at the port of entry, such conflicting information is outside the control of Blinkvisa.com. Blinkvisa.com will not be liable for any visa application being refused or any additional costs arising from such a refusal (including travel costs) should situations of conflicting information between immigration officers arise.
15. Blinkvisa.com will use and rely on information provided by the client in the provision of services to that client. Blinkvisa.com will not independently verify or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such information.
16. It is the client's responsibility to provide Blinkvisa.com with all required information and documentation concerning an application. This may include but is not limited to documentation from third parties such as partners, family, employers, sponsors, assessment bodies, educational bodies, etc. If the required documentation does not meet with the requirements of Blinkvisa.com, Blinkvisa.com retain the right not to lodge that visa application until it has received all the required information in order to do so.
17. Blinkvisa.com reserves the right to contact your sponsoring employer should further details be required from the authorities or for confirmation of your application.
18. If an immigration authority has incorporated a deadline for the submission of documents to an application, these documents must be provided at the earliest possible time but no later than 48 hours prior to the deadline date.
19. Blinkvisa.com cannot be held responsible for any expense and/or delay arising from incomplete application forms, inaccurate/false or incomplete information provided or inaccurate/false or incomplete supporting documentation.
20. Blinkvisa.com are not responsible for applications that have become ineligible as a result of changes in Immigration policy at any stage of the immigration process. Any application that is not lodged to the Immigration Authorities may also be affected by changes in Immigration policy.
21. Certain documentation required for a visa application may be valid for a certain period of time and become invalid thereafter (for example medicals, skills assessment results, police clearance reports). It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the documentation provided to Blinkvisa.com at the time of submitting a visa application are valid and within date.
22. Our prices may need to be changed without prior notice as our prices are governed by exchange rates and changes in immigration costs.
23. As soon as the initial amount is received, the client is deemed to have engaged the service of Blinkvisa.com. Our service is our professional advice and expertise. Once the service has been engaged it cannot be returned, whether the client has changed his mind or no longer wishes to utilise it. If a client submits a refund request within 30 minutes of payment, they may be entitled to a partial refund, if the service has not been provided to them and/or work has not commenced on their file.
24. No refund is forthcoming of any fees paid to Blinkvisa.com where the visa application has been lodged to the Immigration Authorities regardless of the reason for withdrawal.
25. If a client pays Blinkvisa.com to assess documentation / Pre-Check for a visa application or for any part of that application, this assessment will involve a review of documentation provided to prepare an application for lodging to the relevant organization. Document assessments / Pre-Check are non-refundable should the client decide for whatever reason not to proceed with the application once Blinkvisa.com has begun to assess the client’s documentation.
26. If, after registering for the visa application with Blinkvisa.com you wish to withdraw the visa application and that application has not been submitted to the Immigration Authorities, assessment and/or administration fees apply.
27. The applicant needs to make the complete payment of the visa charges in cases where you wish to cancel a visa that has been approved.
28. You agree for Blinkvisa.com to keep clients updated by phone and e-mail about recent updates and changes set by the relevant assessing bodies, immigration authorities, embassies and consulates; as well as new products/services and updates to products/services that Blinkvisa.com offers in cases where the information is relevant to the products that the client has initially purchased, enquired about or registered for with blinkvisa.com.
You can opt out of receiving any further correspondence by e-mailing [email protected] or calling Blinkvisa.com anytime and request to be removed from our mailing list.
29. You must travel with the same passport you hold at time of completing your application. If you obtain a new passport after your visa has been issued, you need to contact Blinkvisa.com help desk to have your visa re-allocated to your new passport. In this case, re-allocation fees apply.
30. Additional charges of 3% apply in cases where applicants choose "credit card", "laser card" or "debit card" type of payment for the services they wish to apply for subject to a minimum of €5/£3.
31. Blinkvisa.com operates a strict no refund policy for all ancillary services/ products.
32. In the event of loss or damage to any passport or documents received, Blinkvisa.com liability will be limited to the actual value of the passport and documents up to a maximum of INR 10,000 per paid application. Blinkvisa.com accepts no liability for consequential loss.
33. Blinkvisa.com reserves the right to return any passport without the requested visa if the passport or the documents provided do not comply with the immigration requirements or if there is insufficient time to process the visa.
34. Any visa application request submitted to Blinkvisa.com by a partner or agent on behalf of their client (traveler) will be deemed to be an application submitted to Blinkvisa.com by the partner’s / agent’s client (traveler) directly to Blinkvisa.com. All terms and conditions listed herein apply to both the partner / agent and the partner’s / agent’s client (traveler) equally.
35. If Blinkvisa.com acts as an agent or introduces/refers the customer to ancillary or related products of other businesses, then the customer is bound by the specific Terms and Conditions of that business which may be different to the Terms and Conditions of Blinkvisa.com.
36. Where a visa pack or an ancillary pack is sold to a client via an agent, the agent is responsible for taking the initial information and payment. Information received by Blinkvisa.com from the agent is understood to be true and complete. Should the client provide conflicting information at a later date to a Blinkvisa.com case officer, Blinkvisa.com will not be responsible for the result of the application. The client will be liable for additional fees to Blinkvisa.com where the service needs to be provided again in whole or part.
37. Blinkvisa.com does not carry any liability to the client once the contracted service is completed with the client. This limitation on duty of care and / or liability includes but is not limited to information; advice or opinion provided by Blinkvisa.com to the client after the contracted service is complete.
This limitation on duty of care and / or liability also includes but is not limited to any accident, injury or loss suffered by the client or any third party as a result of a service or product provided by Blinkvisa.com to that client.
38. Blinkvisa.com is entitled to include additional Terms & Conditions should the need arise. The submission of an application to Blinkvisa.com by web, post, fax, email, constitutes agreement to these Terms & Conditions, including amendments thereto, by the customer.
39. The provision of visa services from Blinkvisa.com to a client ends as soon as a decision is reached by an authorized immigration officer on a visa application. No further work or services will be provided or included from Blinkvisa.com to the client as part of the visa service provision unless already included in the original contract. Blinkvisa.com may from time to time provide information or an opinion to the client outside of the provision of immigration visas services. This information may include but is not limited to information relating to travel and visa entry dates, travel options, relocation, employment, accommodation, geography, and general information about life in another country. None of this information or opinion shall be considered to be part of the service. Blinkvisa.com will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies or unsuitability of such information. It is the client’s own responsibility to review and confirm for himself the accuracy and suitability of any such information.
40. Correspondence between Immigration and Blinkvisa.com with regards to any visa application is strictly confidential and is not subject to further distribution to third parties (including main applicants).
41. It is the client’s own responsibility to ensure that he familiarizes himself with his visa activation date and that the client enters the country to activate his visa before the visa activation date passes. The client’s visa is liable to be cancelled once the visa expiration date passes if the client has not entered before this date. The client bear’s all responsibility and liability in such situations.
42. Blinkvisa.com bears no responsibility or liability for you breaking any existing visa terms and conditions (including overstaying) that you hold or previously held which results in you subsequently becoming illegal in another country. It is your responsibility to ensure that you remain legal at all times while you are in another country.
43. Blinkvisa.com will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by an embassy/consulate issuing an incorrect visa or incorrect details on a visa as this is out of our control.
44. Blinkvisa.com shall not be held responsible under any circumstance to compensate you for any loss, damage or delay of passports or travel documents by any third-party courier/delivery company.
45. In the event that you want to apply for another visa for a country that you are currently in and the Immigration Authorities require you to be outside of the country at the time of lodgment you need to contact us as soon as you leave the country. Please note that we will process your required visa only once we receive your written confirmation that you are outside of the country. Failure to do so and should you re-enter that country without our team providing you with your visa grant letter/number, may result in additional travel expense which will be your responsibility to cover and not the responsibility of Blinkvisa.com.
46. It is the client's responsibility to make sure he reads the Visa Grant Notification letter. It is very important that he understands and abides by the visa conditions. If he fails to abide by these conditions, the visa may be cancelled, and he may be required to leave that country. Blinkvisa.com will not be held responsible for costs incurred as a result of the client not abiding by these conditions.
47. Blinkvisa.com cannot be held responsible for incorrect details on a visa as it is the client's responsibility to check the received Visa Grant Notification letter and make sure that the passport details on the visa letter appear exactly as they appear on the passport. Please note that failure to do so may result in significant delays/missed flights/additional travel expenses/not being allowed to enter the relevant country. Blinkvisa.com should not be held responsible for costs incurred as a result of not following the above obligation.
48. As our client it is your responsibility to declare any facts which may adversely affect your case via an email prior to engaging our services. This may include but is not limited to serious medical conditions and serious criminal convictions. Non-disclosure of such pertinent facts may result in the visa application being delayed or refused.
49. The information on this web site is current at the time of publication and may be subject to change.
50. A visa may be canceled at any point in time after the visa grant letter is issued if it is discovered that the information provided to Blinkvisa.com and in turn to the immigration authorities for the purposes of the visa application is deemed to be false and/or misleading information. In the event of a visa being canceled on such grounds, Blinkvisa.com will bear no responsibility for any costs, grievances, liabilities or any other outcomes suffered by the clients that result from the cancellation of a visa application arranged through Blinkvisa.com.