While some countries may allow you to pass through them with the change of flight, Oman may not allow the same. The need for Oman Transit Visa arises when you’re going from one country to another but there’s a stop in Oman airport for change of flights. Even though Oman allows you to stay for some time, it may not be enough. Getting this visa is pretty easy.
Blinkvisa can assist you in applying for the Oman Transit Visa.
What is Oman Transit Visa?
Oman Transit Visa needs to be applied for when you are travelling between two countries and you have a change of flight in Oman. If you are travelling through Oman via the same flight, you are allowed to stay for up to six hours but you must have onward flight ticket and visa (if applicable).
This visa is granted by the concerned authorities based on the application submitted. It allows you to enter the country only once and stay for up to 72 hours (three days) provided you have sufficient money to cover your expenses and a valid ticket further to the actual destination.
Is Oman Transit Visa really needed?
When you are travelling from one country to another, if your stop is in Oman with the same flight for less than six hours, then you don’t need a visa. However, if you have a flight change, with a delay of more than six hours then you definitely need this visa, because you won’t be allowed inside the terminal to board the new flight unless you have a valid Transit visa and onward flight ticket.
You can use the below button to schedule a callback from our experts for Transit Visa:
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/visa/10-days-oman-tourist-visa” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #ffffff”]Apply for Oman Transit Visa[/su_button]
Requirements for Transit Visa
In order to get the Oman Transit Visa, you’ll need the following documents:
- Scanned & Printed Passport front and backside.
- Passport Photo
- Original Passport (to produce at Oman airport while changing flights)
- Valid for at least six months at the time of applying for the visa
- Return or Further Flight Ticket
- Visa for the destination country (if applicable to that country)
Also, read Oman Visa Requirements
In order to visit Oman the travelers of 18 years or above must be fully vaccinated. To check the latest visa requirements for Oman Visa visit Natvisa.
Process of Applying for Transit Visa
1. Log in to Blinkvisa.com
2. Select the type of visa (select tourist visa in this case), the destination, where you are right now, and your contact details.
3. Select the category of visa from the right-hand side and click ‘Apply For Visa’ as shown below:
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/visa/10-days-oman-tourist-visa” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #ffffff”]Apply for Oman Transit/Tourist Visa[/su_button]
3. Fill up some basic details about yourself and make the initial payment of just INR 500.
4. You’ll be contacted by one of our visa experts and they’ll inform you about the documentation for that required visa.
5. You upload the scanned documents and let us handle the rest.
6. After your visa is approved, you can log in to Blinkvisa and download your Oman eVisa after clearing the due payment.
Note: If your visa is not approved, you will not lose ANY amount since the amount would be already credited as cashback into your wallet.
Read More: How to Apply for Oman Visa
Fees for Oman Transit Visa
The 10 days Oman Tourist Visa may be used as an Oman Transit Visa. The fee is as follows;
|Visa Type||Initial Charges||Visa Fees||Tax||Total||Avail Cashback|
|Transit/Tourist (10 Days)||INR 500||INR 5399||18%||INR 5989||INR 5989|
Also, read Oman visa cost.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. When do I need a Transit Visa for Oman?
If your halt/stop exceeds six hours, you’ll need a transit or tourist visa.
2. Can I get visa on Arrival in Oman?
Oman doesn’t provide visa on arrival anymore.
for the complete information, read Oman Visa on Arrival.
3. Instead of Oman visa, can I use Oman Tourist visa and then depart to another country?
Yes, you can do that. But in order to depart to another country other than your home, you’ll need a visa for that country (if applicable)
Read More: Oman Tourist Visa