Malaysia, in an attempt to become one of the top tourist destinations in Asia, introduced Malaysia e Visa online for Indians among several other countries. This has made the visa Process for Malaysia a simplified process since you don’t need to have a physical visa interview nor have to run around to submit your application to some local agent.
Though the visa process is easy for Indian passport holders, it is not free. You will need to spend up to INR 3780 to get a visa for India. This blog explains everything you need to know about Malaysia e visa and how you can get your Malaysia visa with 100% cashback.
An e visa for Malaysia is available for Indian citizens too. There are three types of Malaysia visas, Indians can apply for. The types of Malaysia visas available for Indians are –
|eNTRI Visa ||Single Entry Visa||Multiple Entry Visa|
How to get 100% cashback on your Malaysia visa with us?
At Blinkvisa, a travel startup, we aim to put an end to visa costs by converting all your visa expenses into your travel expenses.
Blinkvisa is not only for your Malaysia visa. You can also get a whole custom travel plan done for you to make sure you have a fantastic trip.
Use your cashback to get more savings on your flight, hotel bookings, and other activities through our portal. And also gain massive discounts on your activities.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who are eligible for Malaysia e visa online?
All Indian passport holders, nationals of China, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Serbia, and Sri Lanka are eligible to apply for Malaysia e visa online. But those who are residing in Malaysia, Singapore, and Israel are not eligible.
2. What is the cost of Malaysia e visa online?
Here is the break up of the Malaysia visa fees in Indian rupees.
|Malaysia Visa Fee||Visa fee||Blinkvisa fee||Total||Avail Blink Cashback|
|eNTRI visa||1900||500 + 18%||2490||2490|
|30 Days single entry||2990||500 + 18%||3580||3580|
|30 Days multiple entry||3190||500 + 18%||3780||3780|
3. What are the documents required for Malaysia e visa online?
The Malaysia visa requirements are similar for all three visa types.
Here is the list of required documents for Malaysia e visa-
- Scanned copy of the first and last pages of passport with at least 6 months’ validity and 3 empty pages for entry and exit stamps.
- A clear soft copy of your photograph in JPEG or PNG format
- Flight tickets
- Proof of accommodation
4. What is the processing time for Malaysia visa online?
Malaysia online visa processing time is 3-5 days both single entry and multiple entry visa types. You can apply for the visa at least 15 days before the intended travel date. Whereas, the processing time for eNTRI visa is one business day. But the applicant must apply for the same 48 hours before the intended travel date.
5. What is the validity of Malaysia e visa?
Malaysia e visa online type- single or multiple entry visas have a validity period of 3 months (90 days) from the issued date. You may use the visa to visit Malaysia anytime within this period.
6. Can I apply for an e visa while staying in Malaysia?
No, in order to apply for a Malaysia e visa you must be staying anywhere other than in Malaysia. As a rule, you have to be outside the country to apply for a visa.
7. Can I amend any information in my Malaysia visa application?
No, neither amendment nor corrections are possible once the visa payment is done and the application form is submitted. In such cases, you need a new visa. Additionally, any wrong information on the issued visa would also make it invalid.
8. What document do I need to submit as proof of accommodation?
Hotel reservation is the usual proof of accommodations. In case you are staying with a friend or relative, you have to submit a cover letter, addressing the Immigration Officer regarding the same. You must also include the name, address and other details of the friend or relative with whom you will be staying.
9. Are there any physical documents submission for Malaysia e visa online application?
No, for Malaysia e visa online, there is no physical documents required unless requested by the Malaysian Officials.
10. How does a Malaysia e visa online look like?
11. Is the digital visa copy valid for entry to Malaysia or do I need to have my visa printout with me?
Digital visas are not accepted at the entry point as the immigration officer stamps the hardcopy of the evisa.
12. What are the permitted entry and exit points in Malaysia with a valid visa?
All Indian passport holders with a valid visa are only permitted to enter and exit Malaysia via the following entry/exit points: By Air All authorized Malaysian air entry and exit points by the Department of Immigration, Malaysia. By Land
- Sultan Iskandar Building Immigration Checkpoint, Johor
- Sultan Abu Bakar Checkpoint, Johor
- Padang Besar Checkpoint, Perlis
- Bukit Kayu Itam Checkpoint, Kedah
- Sungai Tujoh Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
- Tedungan Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak