We often visit countries like Malaysia with a thorough plan. However, if you are not among those pre-planners and made a last-minute plan to visit Malaysia, then it is the eNTRI Malaysia that can save your trip. It is an online visa and takes just one day to get the visa.
The cost of an eNTRI visa is INR 1980. This blog will answer all your queries regarding Malaysia eNTRI visa along with how to eliminate the visa cost.
Malaysia eNTRI Visa Summarized
A Malaysia eNTRI visa is the fastest processing tourist visa for Malaysia. It takes just 24 hours to get the visa in your mailbox. The applicants of this type of visa receive it via email. Just take a print out of your eNTRI visa, and you are all set to visit Malaysia!
eNTRI Malaysia visa is available only for Indian and Chinese nationals. You are to download and take a print out. You must present the printout of the visa on arrival in Malaysia.
This type of visa allows the holder to enter only once into the country. An eNTRI comes with 90 days of validity. One must use the visa within the validity period.
An eNTRI is the quickest Malaysia tourist visa for Indians.
An eNTRI allows you a maximum of 15 days stay-period within the country. You can not extend the stay period of an eNTRI visa.
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/visa/malaysia-entri-visa” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fffffff”] Apply Malaysia eNTRI Visa [/su_button]
The cost of Malaysia visa is INR 1980, but you can get 100% cashback on your visa fee by applying with us. We credit the cashback in your BlinkWallet which you can use for booking flights, hotels or activities in Malaysia. You can use your BlinkWallet cashback for both international and domestic tours!
Is Malaysia Visa Really Free?
While only the eNTRI is free, the Malay government still charges the processing and convenience fee for the eNTRI which may come up to INR 1900. Thus, though a free visa, the afore-mentioned charges apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the documents required for an eNTRI visa?
The documents required for eNTRI visa are-
- Scanned copies of passport first page and last page.
- Scanned Passport size photo Size 3.5 * 5.5
- Flight Tickets if any
- Hotel Reservations/ proof of accommodation
2. What is the processing time for Malaysia eNTRI visa?
The processing time for the Malaysia eNTRI visa is one business day.
Note: Malaysia eVisa processing time may extend to 2-3 working days in case of weekends, holidays, or unforeseen events.
3. How long before my travel date should I apply for eNTRI? Can I apply for eNTRI 24 hours before my departure?
No, you cannot apply for an eNTRI 24 hours before the departure time. You must apply at least 48 hours before your departure time.
4. Is a cover letter mandatory for eNTRI visa application? What is the format of the cover letter?
No, a cover letter is not mandatory for an eNTRI Malaysia.
5. How does an eNTRI visa look?
Sample of Malaysia eNTRI visa
6. How long should be the validity of my passport for applying for an eNTRI visa?
Your passport must be valid for 6 months from the day of planned entry in Malaysia.
7. What are the advantages of applying for eNTRI visa?
The advantages of an eNTRI visa are the quickest processing time and the least costs.
8. Does my eNTRI visa guarantee my entry to Malaysia?
No, having a valid visa is no guarantee that you can enter Malaysia. It is the immigration officer who determines this entry permission upon your arrival in Malaysia.
9. When can I re-apply for a Malaysia eNTRI visa?
Once you have got the eNTRI visa, you need to wait out during the cooling period of 3 months (90 days) before you can re-apply. As an alternative, you may apply for the eVisa during this time.
10. Who can apply for an eNTRI visa?
eNTRI Malaysia is applicable only for Indians and Chinese nationals.
11. Can I use my eNTRI visa if there is a mismatch in information?
No, you cannot. Your Malaysia visa will be invalid.