This is not all. With Blinkvisa, when you pay the visa fees, you get the full amount right back in your wallet. You have to pay the initial amount of INR 500 and upload the documents on our website. As soon as it’s done, the entire visa amount including this INR 500 is credited back into your wallet, even before you’ve paid the full amount.
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/visa/10-days-oman-tourist-visa” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #ffffff”]Apply for Oman Visa[/su_button]
What is Oman Visa?
Types of Oman Visa
These are the major types of Visas for the Sultanate of Oman:
1. Tourist Visa
The most popular visa is the Tourist visa applied by individuals all around the world to explore the magnificent country, Sultanate of Oman. There are two types of Tourist Visas, with difference only in the stay duration and cost: 10-Day Tourist Visa and 30-Day Tourist Visa.
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/visa/10-days-oman-tourist-visa” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #ffffff”]Apply for Visa (10 Days)[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/visa/30-days-oman-tourist-visa” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #ffffff”]Apply for Oman Visa (30 Days)[/su_button]
Also, read Oman Tourist Visa
2. Visa for Visiting Friends & Relatives
Also known as Oman visit visa, you can get this visa for Oman if you wish to visit a family or a friend who is a citizen of Oman. This visa is valid for six months and you can stay for up to three months. You can also extend by one month by paying a fee of 20 Omani Riyals. After that, each delay would cost you a fine of up to 10 Omani Riyals.
Also, read Oman Visit Visa
3. Business Visa
Business Visa is exclusively reserved for individuals who wish to put their funds in commercial activities in Oman. It is valid for six months. After the investment verification, you can also get a two-year renewable residence permit. This is a multiple entry visa.
4. Express Visa
This visa is generally used by businessmen or individuals who are in need of Visa on an immediate basis; like attending meetings, conventions, or conferences. You can stay maximum up to 21 days. If these days are exceeded, then you’re liable to pay a fine.
5. Transit Visa
Transit visa allows you to change the flights at the Oman Airport. If you’re visiting from one country to another and you have a change of flights at Oman Airport, then you’ll need this visa.
Please note that
Visitors from any country who hold onward tickets may transit through Oman without a visa for up to 6 hours if proceeding by the same flight. (Source: Wikipedia)
Also, for more information, read Oman Transit Visa
These are few more types of visas which can be applied for, but not by the average citizen. They’re specialized for certain business or work-related individuals:
- Official Visit
- Artist Visa
- Ship Passenger & Crew Visa
- Scientific Research Visa
Documents Required for Oman Visa
|Tourist Visa||Business Visa||Visit Visa|
|Passport-Photographs (2 Nos)||Passport-Photographs (2 Nos)||Passport-Photographs (2 Nos)|
|Flight Ticket (if booked)||Flight Ticket (if booked)||Flight Ticket (if booked)|
|Hotel Reservations (if any)||Hotel Reservations (if any)||Hotel Reservations (if any)|
|Invitation Letter from Company||Certificate of Residence (Oman Relative/Friend)|
Document Specifications for Oman Visa
- Colour scanned copy of the front and backside.
- Must be valid for at least six months.
- Minimum 3 blank pages
- Colour scanned copy
- Must be 4 x 6 cm in size.
- 80% face visible with blue background
- No glasses to be worn in the photo
- Hair to be tied to the backside
- Ears must be visible
- No headgear to be worn unless for religious reasons
Certificate of Residence
- The visa applicant has to provide the proof of his friend/relative residing in Oman
Please note that as of now, Blinkvisa only processes Tourist Visas for 10 & 30 days.
Also, read Oman Visa Requirements
Fees for Oman Visa
|Visa Type||Initial Charges||Visa Fees||Tax||Total||Avail Cashback|
|Tourist (10 Days)||INR 500||INR 5399||18%||INR 5989||INR 5989|
|Tourist (30 Days)||INR 500||INR 9399||18%||INR 9989||INR 9989|
As you can see, the entire amount is transferred back into your wallet (Blinkwallet.)
Also, read Oman Visa Cost
What is 100% Cashback and How do I use it?
You can take a look at the deals for flights. You’re getting the discount on the actual prices, so if you have Blinkcash, you’ll be available to get it far cheaper than the actual price.
Please note, this is just a sample. Actual prices, as of now will be different:
Process for Applying for Oman eVisa
You can follow the below procedure for applying for eVisa as a Tourist:
- Visit Blinkvisa
- Select the destination as Oman, your current country, phone number, email on which you will receive the eVisa.
- Click ‘Get Visa’
- On the right side, you can select which visa you need, 10-Days, or 30-Days; and click on ‘Apply for Visa’
- Provide us with your basic information such as name, email & travel date.
- Make the initial payment of INR 500, and immediately you will receive the cashback of the whole visa fees; even before completing payment
- You can use this cashback from your BlinkWallet to purchase your flight, hotel, activities and other travel-related stuff.
- You’ll be contacted by one of our visa expert who will assist you with documentation
- Upload the documents into Blinkvisa portal
- Once your visa is approved, We will intimate you via SMS and Email.
- Complete any pending due payment & download your visa.
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/visa/10-days-oman-tourist-visa” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #ffffff”]Apply for Visa[/su_button]
- If you hold a visa for Qatar or UAE and belong to one of the following countries, you can get a free visa, which is valid for three weeks:
|Denmark||South Korea||Japan||Brunei Darussalam|
- Oman eVisa must be used to enter Oman within six months after the approval.
- The applicant must be outside of Oman while applying for eVisa
- Visa cannot be changed to a work visa while staying inside the Sultanate of Oman
Also, read Oman eVisa
How Should I Plan my Itinerary?
Here’s another surprise, our experts are here to assist you to plan the perfect itinerary with your friends or family. All you have to do is contact your assigned representative to get suggestions. Or you can click on the button below:
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/blog/custom-travel-itinerary/” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #ffffff”]Create Custom Oman Travel Plan[/su_button]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Does Oman has Business Visa
Oman does have Business Visa, but as of now Blinkvisa only handles Tourist Visas.
2. How many days before I should apply for Visa?
At least 30 days is recommended.
Read More: Apply for Oman Visa
3. What is Blinkwallet & Blinkcash?
Blinkwallet is your online wallet in Blinkvisa portal and Blinkcash is the cashback you receive after applying for Visa. You can use this cashback to get attractive discounts on hotels, flights, and activities.
4. Do Indians need an Oman visa to enter/travel Oman?
Yes, Indians must have an Oman eVisa to visit Oman for business, transit, and tourism purposes.
For more information, read Oman Visa for Indians.
5. Is there an Oman Visa on Arrival for Indians?
As of February 2019, Oman is only providing eVisa. There are still some kiosks on Oman airport which may or may not provide on arrival visa, but it’s a risk.
Also, read Oman Visa on Arrival