Taking a month-long vacation in Australia has always been in my bucket list. Overcoming all the pullbacks, recently I managed to get some time out for a vacation in Australia. I planned for a three-weeks trip and had 3 months in hand for planning.
The search for hotels, flights and most importantly, the visa application, was overwhelming. While searching for the best option to apply for the Australia visa, we came across numerous websites but sadly, most of them left us with more confusion!
This is when we landed on Blinkvisa.com, and guess what! They had all that we were looking for – the Australia visa online, flight tickets, hotel bookings, and even the activities to do in Australia. They helped us with every aspect of planning the trip well and we got some handsome benefits especially in visa application. Visas can be a costly affair, anything that can help reduce the price gets the edge. With Blinkvisa, we got 100% cashback on the visa fee.
This blog is all about my Australia visa online and how I got 100% cashback of my visa fee.
What is an online visa for Australia?
An online visa for Australia is the other name for Australia tourist visa (Subclass 600 visitor visa). With this visa, I was allowed to stay 90 days in Australia. I have applied for this visa nearly two months ahead of the intended travel date. It took nearly 20 days to process the visa. This visa comes with 1-year validity hence the visa holder can visit Australia anytime within the validity period.
Read More: Australia Tourist Visa
The cost of this visa is INR 10780 for each visa. But to the surprise of many, I have received a cashback of the entire visa fee. This could only happen as I applied for my Australia online visa through Blinkvisa.
How I Applied for Australia visa online?
Applying for an online visa for Australia was quite easy for me as I applied it through Blinkvisa. I also went through the official website of the Australia visa application. But it was quite confusing as I was to choose the right visa type, fill that long application form, upload the documents and so on.
On the other hand, I found that applying for an Australia visa is much easier at Blinkvisa. Here at Blinkvisa, I just gave my personal and travel information. The rest of everything was done by the visa experts for Blinkvisa.
Steps to apply for Australia visa–
- Visit Blinkvisa.
- Click on the “Apply for Visa”.
- Provide your basic information such as name, email & number of applicants.
- Complete the initial payment of just INR 1000.
- Once your visa is approved, you will be informed via SMS and Email.
- Complete any pending due payment.
- Get your visa delivered at your doorstep by visa experts.
Read More: How to Apply for Australia Visa
How I Got 100% Cashback of Australia Visa?
Getting a cashback for the visa fee is otherwise impossible. But Blikvisa made this a reality. They have given me the entire visa amount which is INR 10,780 in my Blinkwallet.
I have received the cashback as soon as I have initiated the visa processing by paying INR 1000. I received the cashback even before the visa was processed or approved in my Blinkwallet. I have used the Blink cash in booking flight tickets to Australia.
Read More: Australia Visa Fees
My Secret of Getting a Discount on Flight Tickets…
Applying for an Australia visa through Blikvisa was a real deal of benefit for me. Blinkvisa did not only offered me 100% cashback on visa fee but they also offered flight tickets, hotel reservation and activities in Australia at a discounted price. Here is how I get a discount on flight ticket-
Now let’s see how I got discount in hotel booking done through Blinkvisa portal-
I saved nearly INR 400 on each night spent in this motel!
Visa, cashback and discount on bookings are not all that you can get from Blinkvisa. They also offered me a FREE travel plan. They have created the plan exclusively for me, as per my budget and convenience. Isn’t that really great!
[su_button url=”https://blinkvisa.com/blog/custom-travel-itinerary/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#F49122″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fffffff”]Click to Get Your Personalised Travel Plan[/su_button]
What are the Requirements of Australia Visa Online?
The list of documents required for Australia visa is quite long. I also had to submit my original passport along with the visa application and other documents. Blinkvisa offered me doorstep service for document pick-up. The documents I submitted for my visa application were-
- The original passport having at least 6 months’ validity with at least two empty pages.
- Notarized copy of stamped passport pages, including any previous visa pages.
- Australian visa application form 1419 duly filled and signed
- 2 copies of recent Australia visa photo with a size 3.5″ x 4.5″, in a matte finish, white background, and 80% face coverage, without border.
- Personal covering letter about your trip and personal details
- An attested copy of the last 6 months’ bank statement. (Online printout is not accepted without bank seal on it)
- Income Tax returns or Form 16 for the last 3 years
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Hotel reservations or other proof of accommodation, as applicable.
Additional documents required
- Employed people must submit a salary slip of the last 3 months along with the original leave sanction certificate with seal.
- Retired people need to show their pension pay order certificate or bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Students must submit a copy of the ID card issued from their institution and a bonafide certificate.
- Minors require to have their birth certificate copy as well as a NOC from the accompanying parent if applicable. If the minor is travelling alone, a signed affidavit from both the parents is mandatory along with their ID proof.
- For those are for visiting family or friends, an invitation letter, proof of ID, work permit and residence permit of the inviters are necessary.
- Sponsored people need to submit their sponsor’s details and other necessary documents such as ID proof, residence, bank statement, as well as IT returns.
Read More: Australia Visa Requirements
The Final Thoughts!
I must admit that Blinkvisa helped me a lot to make my Australia tour a successful one. Starting from the visa to a hotel reservation, they helped me in every aspect of my Australia trip. The expert assistance from Blinkvisa made me live my Australia trip at its best.